General & Others Oda’s failure : execution

It is exactly what I said lol. The guys are thinking Big Mom will win lmao, it's not happening.
They literally think the villains should win which would never happen unless you are a fucking moron to believe Luffy will die lol
Anyway, Luffy wins and you salty guys stays salty
Dude you make ZERO sense. I didn't even mention Big Mom. I specifically mentioned Kaido.

Oda apologists and the expectations card again ?

Oda build hype he must deliver it, simple as it gets. Getting old with the fake hype nonsense that turns into a dragged shit show.
A guy like you who bites an Apple and expects the tastes of an orange can't be satisfied.

Maybe instead of disregarding an argument that shuts you down you should bother comprehending it. Expectations is a key term here for a reason.

A guy like you who bites an Apple and expects the tastes of an orange can't be satisfied.

Maybe instead of disregarding an argument that shuts you down you should bother comprehending it. Expectations is a key term here for a reason.
Expectation is NOT a key term. It is a straw man fallacy. The guy clearly laid out examples of EXECUTION issues not EXPECTATION.

It is the key term, you saying it isn't just because you don't like it doesn't change that fact. The execution varies depending on the individual readers' expectations.
How about learn how to read and stop committing a straw man fallacy? The guy literally provide you examples of EXECUTION issues and yet you completely neglect it and put in your own word of "expectation"? When you hype Kaido up so much having him fall off the sky, easily beating the supernovas, being "the strongest creature on land, sea and sky" , then one shotting Luffy but then only having Luffy train for a week and all of a sudden he is able to keep up with HYBRID Kaido while Luffy is in BASE, that has NOTHING to do with expectation. That is 100% execution.

How about learn how to read and stop committing a straw man fallacy? The guy literally provide you examples of EXECUTION issues and yet you completely neglect it and put in your own word of "expectation"? When you hype Kaido up so much having him fall off the sky, easily beating the supernovas, being "the strongest creature on land, sea and sky" , then one shotting Luffy but then only having Luffy train for a week and all of a sudden he is able to keep up with HYBRID Kaido while Luffy is in BASE, that has NOTHING to do with expectation. That is 100% execution.
You really seem to be lost. No one's calling execution and expectation the same thing. I'm referring to the correlation, and I stated the correlation in the last post. I'm not gonna bother repeating it for deaf ears, read what I said, again.

As far as your Kaido example goes. You're dead wrong as well, Kaido only easily beat Kid, who fought alone and had no way of fighting back competitively, while Hawkins submitted and Apoo betrayed. He only beat Luffy easily because Luffy was too freaked out too use his CoO and had no way of damaging Kaido. Not to mention, Kaido has been exhausting himself and consistently taking damage for how long now? He fought the Scabbards, he fought Kid, he fought Luffy, he fought Zoro, he fought Law, he fought Killer, and now he's also going to fight Yamato. You're also forgetting Luffy was constantly protected by Law and Zoro in their fights.

Luffy did not suddenly gain enormous strength in a week, he learned a technique that allows him to penetrate Kaido's scales, which makes his moves actually be able to hurt Kaido and not overpower them.

Now, here's where the expectations come in, you want Kaido, the strongest creature, to be the invincible creature. You lose your shit just seeing Luffy keep up with him, even if for a second, you seem to forget a duel between two people is not two seconds and lasts only between two people. You seem to forget how many people Kaido has fought all this time in this raid. You seem to forget their fight isn't over yet. You expect something edgy like Kaido winning and killing everyone. That's the issue. That is, your expectations.

Anything else?

OP has become all just hype, hype, hype, no delivery. That combined with the fact how Oda drags shit too much, an example:

What was the point to take Zeus away from Nami if BM was simply gonna make a strong thunder homie anyway, while Nami gets Zeus AGAIN back = Waste of time, chapters, panels, pages.

10/10

So Kaido would have lost against Apoo, Kid, Killer and Hawkins if they actually teamed up against him? Is that what you're implying here?
No, and no need to exaggerate my statements to boost your low tier arguments, you used "easily beating Supernovas" in your argument and I addressed that part. I only implied it was an easy fight because of said reasons.

What is your point here? Kaido is an ANCIENT ZOAN users, you do remember right?
And Kaido is a YONKO, you do you remember right?
Yep, Ancient Zoans give enormous endurance, not infinite endurance. Kaido isn't even wheezing after fighting the Scabbards, Kid, Killer, Luffy, Zoro and Law. That commends on his enormous endurance and strength. I already said this in my post, read carefully.

This is true. He is a master of creating hype, but his executions are subpar. I am no writer but I always thought building a hype is more difficult than execution for a writer. Apparently Oda finds execution more difficult than building hype. Probably it has something to do with Oda not killing off even unimportant characters. How would a writer buildup any sort tension if nobody is going to die

That is literally what you implied. I said, Kaido would have easily beat them and you said, "apoo betrayed them and Hawkins didn't want to fight". So why even bring that up if the outcome is the same regardless? Hawkins knew his ass would get handed to them which is why he submitted to Kaido. Nothing controversial about it and yet here you are trying to imply that somehow Kaido would have difficulty in defeating opponents that had no idea what even the concept of advanced haki is.
I'll only state this once more, I know what I implied, and if you couldn't comprehend, I'll spell it out for you, again, I implied the fight between "Supernovas" was easy because of said reasons like Kid being in 3v1 and Luffy not having any way to damage Kaido.

LMFAO! So now you want to straw man yet again by adding the "infinite endurance". When did I ever say he has "infinite endurance"? I specficially said lets use preestablished feats. Whitebeard, not a zoan user, half of his face melted off and he kept going. Luffy an fing sword in his stomach by Katakuri and he continued the fight and beat Katakuri. Jack beating. Doffy tanking Law surgery and he kept going even tanking Luffy G4. But now you are saying Kaido who is a YONKO and a ANCIENT ZOAN user doesn't have enough endurance to keep up with BASE Luffy? LMFAO!
Lol, I said he doesn't have infinite endurance, that's all. He has done more than enough to be at a point where he is now. You're bringing up "NOOOO THIS DOESN'T COUNT HE HAS TO DO MORE NOOO" out of nowhere. He's not invincible, he doesn't have infinite endurance, he will grow weaker and weaker and exhaust his strength more and more the more strong people he fights.

Whitebeard fought for like seconds before he died after his melted face, nothing says Kaido can't do the same. Kaido literally got scarred by Zoro and didn't even fall down, that's because of his strength. Never said Kaido can't keep up with base Luffy though, are you really this bad at comprehending or are you making things up? I specifically pointed out Kaido isn't even wheezing despite everyone he's fought.

This is true. He is a master of creating hype, but his executions are subpar. I am no writer but I always thought building a hype is more difficult than execution for a writer. Apparently Oda finds execution more difficult than building hype. Probably it has something to do with Oda not killing off even unimportant characters. How would a writer buildup any sort tension if nobody is going to die
Yeah I guarantee you when Onigashima is going to fall there will be ZERO deaths, Oda doesn't have the balls to kill off random characters, even from the burned okobore town somehow someway everyone will make it alive

And I asked you the question what would have been the outcome if they all joined to take on Kaido?
Who knows, we didn't see it.
Exactly you said, "he doesn't have infinite endurance" which is an argument no one made thus making it a Straw Man fallacy. That is what a straw man fallacy is, you create an argument and exaggerate it and then attack it as if that is what I claimed. And yet here you are continuing the straw man fallacy by still using the "infinite endurance". WhiteBeard had half his face melted off. Please show me where Kaido even remotely gotten similar damage? And what you are implying is that Kaido endurance right now regardless of him being an ANCIENT ZOAN, is not able to keep up with BASE Luffy.

Let me repeat that because it is obvious you're not understanding. You are implying that Kaido's endurance right now is not able to keep up with BASE Luffy. LMFAO!
Lol, jeez kid, strawman this strawman that, its like you just found out about this word. I never stated that you said "infinite endurance", its a way of saying that Kaido will get gradually weaker in his fight, which he has.

You are implying that Kaido's endurance right now is not able to keep up with BASE Luffy. LMFAO!
Nope, reread my post.

The weekly publication seems to make this thing that every chapter need to have a huge hype for something or else the readers, expecially the ones that started to read in weekly in the last years, freak out and start to complaim that Oda is senile, that they want more hype and shit like that.

Pehaps with more and more people starting to read and talk about OP in the internet the community build to much headcanon for anything and this make the headcanons guys lose It every week that the things they spend the day talking about in the internet ia not happening.
Wrong. For example, Whitebeard was hyped as strongest man, it was only right to give him a proper fight, not cheap shot him and find excuses to side line him. How about Akainu (or someone else) losing an arm during that fight, not even a captain died there or got grave injuries. This has been One Piece's problem, it is not new. Some have adapted to it, and accepted it as greatness, while some still dont like it (and rightly so).

Wano is just another example of that, why give scabbards a fight against Kaido when they are going to lose. Ok, they lost, but they are back up again like nothing happened (ohhh someone healed them, subarashiii).

Either make them powerful and let them deal damage, or dont put them against a fu***n Yonkou.
It took 9 of them to do Togen Totsuka, while half dead Zoro left a permanent scar on Kaido. All 9 of em combined < Zoro. So, who in the right mind would put them against Kaido? (But Oda will do it, to waste chapters).

Fake hype master, and talented in milking that great hype, 100% agreed with this post.
Post automatically merged:

It is exactly what I said lol. The guys are thinking Big Mom will win lmao, it's not happening.
They literally think the villains should win which would never happen unless you are a fucking moron to believe Luffy will die lol
Anyway, Luffy wins and you salty guys stays salty
Luffy can win, who is against Luffy? I am happy that Luffy got stronger and now Oda has less material and ideas to waste on his training, I am happy that Kaido is getting shitted on by everybody. So much for world building, 90 chapters on hyping up the characters and then letting them get defeated offscreen.

LMFAO! So we’d don’t know that characters that have no concept of advanced Haki is able to defeat Kaido?
Didn't say that.
Then STOP committing such obvious fallacies. If you don’t want me to mention fallacies then stop committing them.
Is this a fucking joke? I've been putting up with your trash enough already.

I already explained that isn't a fallacy but an extended arm over why your argument is so goddamn stupid. Now, go back to the main argument since all you've been doing is ignoring them and crying about "muh strawman". Kaido doesn't have infinite endurance, he will gradually grow weaker. He has grown weaker now. He is much weaker than he originally was now. That's the simplest explanation you can get.

Maybe put on your glasses and READ instead of cherry picking words since your argument has been constantly proven to be null and void.

You LITERALLY said, "who knows" so now you are resorting to lying? You first committed a straw man and now you are resorting to lying? You are obviously trolling, I am done here. Deuces!
OMG HE LIED BAD BAD BAD HE LIED OMG OMG IM RUNNING AWAY!!!!!!! Jesus Christ what a pathetic sight.

"Didn't say that" refers to the part about Kaido being irrelevant and the only relevant part being that the 3 against Kaido lost because Kid was alone.

If you wanted to admit you were wrong, there's much better ways. I accept your concession.

Dude you make ZERO sense. I didn't even mention Big Mom. I specifically mentioned Kaido.
I'm not talking about your examples though. The OP who has me on ignore has made a thousand disguised threads to say Oda fucked up because Big Mom didn't shine as much as he wanted.
He said a thousand times that the raid is going to fail, that people were going to die and now that it's not happening he's just finding excuses to say Oda didn't deliver.

Ad for Kaido vs Luffy I don't see any problem so far in that fight.

I guess it would be better executed if the alliance lost, had half the crew dead then another time skip where in each chapter we see Luffy and Zoro training then they go against Kaido and Big Mom again but they inevitably are defeated again because they are Yonkou. Then after some more hundreds of training chapters Luffy can finally take on Kaido but he actually has already died of old age so Luffy can move on.