Character Discussion Oda Actually Respects Yamato?

Who is the second strongest woman in One Piece

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
With that said, Hancock was willing to throw hands with Mihawk if he hurt Luffy
Do you have the panel? I don't recall this scene.

she's probably got the "main character love interest" plot armor on her side and that's pretty strong.
This is Oda though. The main character's love interest may be reduced to a damsel he needs to save.

G4 luffy is also very durable.........simply because yama did it doesn't mean other characters can't...........even if he used adv coa it was a single g3 attack...........cracker blocked g3 luffy's attack with easy and cracker can simply use barrage of clones to protect against yama's attacks and then overwhelm her...........
Yamato's Thunder Bagua is >> Elephant Gun. Cracker doesn't have any feats to suggest that he can block it.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
G4 attack > thunder bagua....
Baseless.

and cracker was fine using his biscuit armour hanging with g4 luffy....
Kong Gun destroyed his biscuit armour. Cracker was able to hold back a Kong Organ because:
  • He created many biscuit soldiers
  • Each Kong Organ punch is weaker than a Kong Gun
  • He was repeatedly regenerating his biscuit soldiers

Yamato pierces through his armour with Narikabura Arrow:

Who the hell is saying shit about Yamato while she knocked out Ulti and Luffy didn't? Yamato doesn't even know adv armament and G4 King Kong Gun would never knock out Ulti.

Yamato would pretty much be top 3 of Strawhats if she enter the crew. And if she has CoC and unlocks both adv CoC and adv CoA she would take Luffy's 2nd place as the strongest.
Post automatically merged:

My bet is rather;

Yamato > Hancock >=< Old Tsuru > Smoothie
Why do you even have Smoothie in there.
Post automatically merged:

by portrayal shes merely ace equal
Fuck Ace. Fucking garbage weak character.

Yamato ~ high tier
Carrot ~ mid tier

Shouldve been let those 2 join before time skip
Because since skypiea oda is strugle to match up female shp with good opponent in a fights, take a look at robin she doesnt get any opponent at all (except hammond, and the fight was lame), even her character didnt get enough development, her skill wasnt improved and she doesnt have haki,

Then nami, last time she had 1v1 was againts califa, thats it... every time skip enemies is too strong for her because oda didnt gave her haki

Now with yamato and carrot join hopefully oda will respect and add some good female opponents for shp, also it seems like oda didnt mind if carrot get brutalize

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Yamato ~ high tier
Carrot ~ mid tier

Shouldve been let those 2 join before time skip
Because since skypiea oda is strugle to match up female shp with good opponent in a fights, take a look at robin she doesnt get any opponent at all (except hammond, and the fight was lame), even her character didnt get enough development, her skill wasnt improved and she doesnt have haki,

Then nami, last time she had 1v1 was againts califa, thats it... every time skip enemies is too strong for her because oda didnt gave her haki

Now with yamato and carrot join hopefully oda will respect and add some good female opponents for shp, also it seems like oda didnt mind if carrot get brutalize
Designated female opponents is a bad trope. I hope it's not what Oda goes for with Yamato.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I don't really understand why the Hancock fans expect her to be so strong anyway? As far as I'm aware, she has inferior portrayal to Doflamingo.

She doesn't have any notable feats either. I guess the Kuja knowing Advanced COA speak in her favour, but eh. I'm also worried that Oda will make her a damsel in distress and she'll need to be rescued.

Baseless.

Kong Gun destroyed his biscuit armour. Cracker was able to hold back a Kong Organ because:
  • He created many biscuit soldiers
  • Each Kong Organ punch is weaker than a Kong Gun
  • He was repeatedly regenerating his biscuit soldiers

Yamato pierces through his armour with Narikabura Arrow:
Thunde bagua > g4 attack is also baseless and same can be said for ringing arrow attack whether it can compleyely pierce through all of the biscuits or not and again crackers biscuits can overwhelm yama in cqc.......it will be hard for yama to launch an attack at cqc.......

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Thunde bagua > g4 attack is also baseless
Nah, Full Zoan Ulti is more durable than a Number. Kong Gun KOed a Number, Thunder Bagua KOed Full Zoan Ulti.

and same can be said for ringing arrow attack whether it can compleyely pierce through all of the biscuits or not
You wouldn't be saying this when Yamato hurts Kaido.

again crackers biscuits can overwhelm yama in cqc.......
I don't see how. Yamato is >> Post Udon G3/G3 Luffy in CQC.

it will be hard for yama to launch an attack at cqc.......
She was fighting while withstanding a barrage of cannon fire and protecting Momonosuke. I doubt Cracker's soldiers could pressure her the way you suggest.

Nah, Full Zoan Ulti is more durable than a Number. Kong Gun KOed a Number, Thunder Bagua KOed Full Zoan Ulti.

You wouldn't be saying this when Yamato hurts Kaido.

I don't see how. Yamato is >> Post Udon G3/G3 Luffy in CQC.

She was fighting while withstanding a barrage of cannon fire and protecting Momonosuke. I doubt Cracker's soldiers could pressure her the way you suggest.
A gear 3 punch break page one's jaw......kong gun > g3 attack............

Yeah will see then

Yes but yama is not > g4 for now................

They were shooting projectiles from a range i.e. mid range battle cracker's cqc pretzel attacks may even pierce yamayo..........