Character Discussion Oda Actually Respects Yamato?

Who is the second strongest woman in One Piece

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
A gear 3 punch break page one's jaw
It nearly loosened his jaw:

It didn't break anything.

They were shooting projectiles from a range i.e. mid range battle cracker's cqc pretzel attacks may even pierce yamayo..........
There's no reason to suspect this given her durability showings so far.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
As in the attack meant to one shot someone but he only loosened his jaw.........it hyped page one's dura ; doesn't dehypes luffy's attack power and keep in mind that was only a punch..........luffy has g3 gattling and kong organ > g3 gattling........
I don't agree that Kong Organ > Elephant Gatling.

Kong Gun Gatling > Elegant Gatling, but Organ isn't a Gatling of Kong Gun.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
The manga is showing how the gap ratio between G3 and G4 is turning less and less wide since the time ACoA came into play and now ACoC probably struck it further.

So a very powerful G3 move is probably much more efficient than a very regular G4 move right now.

Yamato, Ulti and Kiku have been a breath of fresh air for female characters in One Piece, with Yamato being one of the strongest and coolest ones we've had.
With that said, Hancock was willing to throw hands with Mihawk if he hurt Luffy so she's probably got the "main character love interest" plot armor on her side and that's pretty strong.
1 kiku not girl
2 she willingly fight smoker and aokiji she didn't try mihawk in marineford lol

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I don't really understand why the Hancock fans expect her to be so strong anyway? As far as I'm aware, she has inferior portrayal to Doflamingo.

She doesn't have any notable feats either. I guess the Kuja knowing Advanced COA speak in her favour, but eh. I'm also worried that Oda will make her a damsel in distress and she'll need to be rescued.
trying to downplay koby? another hater I see :tchpepe:
Let's not go by feats all the time since you have mihawk at high top tier for some reason its all about portrayal and you know that as far I see being pirate empress and respected by people like Aokiji,sengoku is above doffy

Yamato > Gion > Hancock > Tsuru > Smoothie :goyea:

Stay mad bruh.:steef::steef:
My bet is rather;

Yamato > Hancock >=< Old Tsuru > Smoothie
I don't agree about Yamato being stronger than Hancock.
Boa Handjob fanboys simping hard with the poll

Inb4 Coby mid diffs without the Luffy friendship card
LOL no.:lusalty:
I don't really understand why the Hancock fans expect her to be so strong anyway? As far as I'm aware, she has inferior portrayal to Doflamingo.

She doesn't have any notable feats either. I guess the Kuja knowing Advanced COA speak in her favour, but eh. I'm also worried that Oda will make her a damsel in distress and she'll need to be rescued.
Hancock makes Sentomaru shits his pants who is a Adv CoA user. Her sisters is also Adv CoA users. She got hyped by both Sengoku and Aokiji while Doffy only got hyped by Aokiji only.

Stay mad bruh.:steef::steef:

I don't agree about Yamato being stronger than Hancock.

LOL no.:lusalty:

Hancock makes Sentomaru shits his pants who is a Adv CoA user. Her sisters is also Adv CoA users. She got hyped by both Sengoku and Aokiji while Doffy only got hyped by Aokiji only.
What on Earth would make you think Gion is stronger than Yamato? Yamato is the only child of Kaido, the strongest Yonko, and she has inherited his tough skin. She is so strong that she can fight evenly with Ace while chained up without even using her DF, and she could casually toy with post Udon G2/3 Luffy and block his G3 punch easily with one arm. Yamato will also likely possess a Zoan of even higher quality than that of the All Stars. Meanwhile, Gion is a worthless background character who won’t even get a single feat in the manga

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Hancock makes Sentomaru shits his pants who is a Adv CoA user.
Panel, please.

Doffy only got hyped by Aokiji only.
Kuzan hyped up Doffy to be above Hancock.

She didn't look like she had much a few times in some panels and then in her intro she looked flat chested.
:luuh:
That's because of the clothing she wore along with her mask.

What on Earth would make you think Gion is stronger than Yamato? Yamato is the only child of Kaido, the strongest Yonko, and she has inherited his tough skin. She is so strong that she can fight evenly with Ace while chained up without even using her DF, and she could casually toy with post Udon G2/3 Luffy and block his G3 punch easily with one arm. Yamato will also likely possess a Zoan of even higher quality than that of the All Stars. Meanwhile, Gion is a worthless background character who won’t even get a single feat in the manga
Based.
:myman:

Don't forget to tell him that Yamato is above Sanji as well.
:goyea: