General & Others Oda and his editors aren't even doing the most basic proofreading

True, which again just shows he considered that more important than a minor grudge with Luffy.
Even when talking about it to Jinbe last chapter he was still pretty chill about the whole thing, so again, it's not some grudge that runs deep.
It’s still inconsistent to not even mention a dislike for Luffy. All Oda had to do was drop a line or two like Snack did in WCI

that whole plot line was a red herring. Oda was leading us to believe Who’s Who wanted to kill Queen
What that gotta do with WW wants to move up in the crew.
Post automatically merged:

It’s still inconsistent to not even mention a dislike for Luffy. All Oda had to do was drop a line or two like Snack did in WCI
He didn't have too, he did it now with Jinbei.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I said this in the spoiler thread! This guy came out of nowhere and is suddenly an ex-CP9 agent, a political prisoner with a grudge against Shanks, and the man indirectly responsible for Luffy’s ascent? On top of all this, he’s the vessel through which Oda introduces another convoluted “legend” that will remain unresolved for several real-time years? WOOOOOOOF, these are some really big swings in a very weird direction!! :crazwhat:

He never wanted to do so. The whole plot line was so we didn’t see the Drake plot twist coming. Nobody expected Whos who to be working for Queen
Wtf are you talking about? Yes he did want to move up. He not working for Queen, they give him orders just like Jack gave black Maria, orders, King gave them orders etc... Do you even know what your talking about. WW literally told his crew to find Yamato.

I said this in the spoiler thread! This guy came out of nowhere and is suddenly an ex-CP9 agent, a political prisoner with a grudge against Shanks, and the man indirectly responsible for Luffy’s ascent? On top of all this, he’s the vessel through which Oda introduces another convoluted “legend” that will remain unresolved for several real-time years? WOOOOOOOF, these are some really big swings in a very weird direction!! :crazwhat:
None of this shit was just introduced. The sun god thing was reference in Skypia and Fusher toger Flashback. Literally chapter 1 we were told Shanks took a fruit.

Wtf are you talking about? Yes he did want to move up. He not working for Queen, they give him orders just like Jack gave black Maria, orders, King gave them orders etc... Do you even know what your talking about. WW literally told his crew to find Yamato.
Sheesh, Oda literally drew that panel to make us believe Who’s Who cared about catching Yamato, but he just lays the groundwork for Drake’s capture with his words.

you don’t seem to understand that these are not real people, their character interactions are to further the plot. Oda purposefully wrote Who’s Who as guy who had a grudge against Queen to fool the readers. It is not a coincidence that after this Who’s Who suddenly forgets about any ambition he has and doesn’t mention it

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
None of this shit was just introduced. The sun god thing was reference in Skypia and Fusher toger Flashback. Literally chapter 1 we were told Shanks took a fruit.
Oh, did Shanks take a DF in chapter 1? Did they ever show that on panel, did that have an impact on the main character or the plot of One Piece? Not sure how I missed that during the multiple times I’ve read this series, great catch! :crocusuh:

The overall notion of a “sun god” has been lightly referenced at points in the series, sure, but confirming their existence and name through the scope of some random enemy who happened to hear a story from a guard is pointless on the surface. The subject matter isn’t the issue, it’s the way the author continues to package it in the weirdest, needlessly cryptic terms possible - Skypiea was almost 20 years ago (!!!) and the Fisher Tiger thing is from ten years ago, so after two decades of buildup, the reveal is long overdue and pretty lame.

Sheesh, Oda literally drew that panel to make us believe Who’s Who cared about catching Yamato, but he just lays the groundwork for Drake’s capture with his words.

you don’t seem to understand that these are not real people, their character interactions are to further the plot. Oda purposefully wrote Who’s Who as guy who had a grudge against Queen to fool the readers. It is not a coincidence that after this Who’s Who suddenly forgets about any ambition he has and doesn’t mention it
That musdirect has noting to do with him wanting to move up or not.He knew Drake was a traitor and doesn't like Traitors. Cause like he said "He likes where he at now" in Kaido crew

What are you talking about. He does care about capturing Yamato. The twist wasn't about him wanting to capture Yamato. It was about tjinking he wanted to kill Queen. He sent his crew after Yamato cause he wants to move up. Also lets go in bizarre world where WW doesn't want to fight Wueen. He can fight King or Jack. Noting your saying makes sense. He wouldn't send his crew after Yamato if he wasn't planning to move up.

Oh, did Shanks take a DF in chapter 1? Did they ever show that on panel, did that have an impact on the main character or the plot of One Piece? Not sure how I missed that during the multiple times I’ve read this series, great catch! :crocusuh:

The overall notion of a “sun god” has been lightly referenced at points in the series, sure, but confirming their existence and name through the scope of some random enemy who happened to hear a story from a guard is pointless on the surface. The subject matter isn’t the issue, it’s the way the author continues to package it in the weirdest, needlessly cryptic terms possible - Skypiea was almost 20 years ago (!!!) and the Fisher Tiger thing is from ten years ago, so after two decades of buildup, the reveal is long overdue and pretty lame.
You sound dumb. It didn't Show what Minato did before Naruto was born or various other things. It literally told us he took the fruit from an enemy Ship. Oda can go back and expand on things whenever he pleases. Thats how storytelling works bro lol.

He literally didn't confirm anything about the sun god. He literally just asking Jinbei if its true. Are you actually reading?

That musdirect has noting to do with him wanting to move up or not.He knew Drake was a traitor and doesn't like Traitors. Cause like he said "He likes where he at now" in Kaido crew

What are you talking about. He does care about capturing Yamato. The twist wasn't about him wanting to capture Yamato. It was about tjinking he wanted to kill Queen. He sent his crew after Yamato cause he wants to move up. Also lets go in bizarre world where WW doesn't want to fight Wueen. He can fight King or Jack. Noting your saying makes sense. He wouldn't send his crew after Yamato if he wasn't planning to move up.
Man how are you this dense? WHOS WHO IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. Oda drew in those panels to fool the reader. I’ll try to be as simple as as I can

1. Oda introduces the challenge where a a flying 6 could fight a calamity. Who’s Who is drawn as interested in it

2. Queen expresses a grudge towards a certain member of the flying 6.

3. Who’s Who is drawn as if he’s participating in the challenge, but mentions Queens grudge and says that he himself wants to kill someone. This moment right here heavily implies that Who’s Who is participating to kill a calamity, the reader could speculate to be Queen.

4. The challenge falls through, but Who’s Who recruits Drake to go kill Queen confirming our previous thoughts.

5. In a plot twist, Who’s Who and Queen both wanted to take out the same man.

It’s so obvious is mind numbing

Man how are you this dense? WHOS WHO IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. Oda drew in those panels to fool the reader. I’ll try to be as simple as as I can

1. Oda introduces the challenge where a a flying 6 could fight a calamity. Who’s Who is drawn as interested in it

2. Queen expresses a grudge towards a certain member of the flying 6.

3. Who’s Who is drawn as if he’s participating in the challenge, but mentions Queens grudge and says that he himself wants to kill someone. This moment right here heavily implies that Who’s Who is participating to kill a calamity, the reader could speculate to be Queen.

4. The challenge falls through, but Who’s Who recruits Drake to go kill Queen confirming our previous thoughts.

5. In a plot twist, Who’s Who and Queen both wanted to take out the same man.

It’s so obvious is mind numbing
Your so stupid. Him wanting Drake dead doesn't mean he doesn't want to move up you idiot. Its called having multiple goals. You still haven't addressed him sending his crew after Yamato because that destroys your whole argument.

You think Oda gave him the Name "Who's Who" & a Mask Randomly?
Wasn't it obvious from his Introduction that the guy have a Backstory that involves Secret Identity?
Also Hawkins & Queen would have been Enough to Gang Up on Drake & Reveal his Treason, why do you think Oda added WsW?

It's obvious that:
His Name + Mask + Suit + Investigating Drake
All indicate that WsW has always been Planned to be a CP-9 Agent
And since He is now Member of Beasts Pirates, then it's obvious that Oda made a Story for him to explain why he Left WG

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You sound dumb. It didn't Show what Minato did before Naruto was born or various other things. It literally told us he took the fruit from an enemy Ship. Oda can go back and expand on things whenever he pleases. Thats how storytelling works bro lol.

He literally didn't confirm anything about the sun god. He literally just asking Jinbei if its true. Are you actually reading?
Fuck are you bringing Naruto up for?? Is your argument that weak once you get past the personal insults?? It’s bad writing no matter how you look at it, and there’s no way for you to know I’m a published writer myself, but I’m not saying that from a place of ignorance. Authors are supposed to show, not tell, and you certainly don’t “tell” in vague whispers before revealing a second nugget of information two decades later.

You think Oda gave him the Name "Who's Who" & a Mask Randomly?
Wasn't it obvious from his Introduction that the guy have a Backstory that involves Secret Identity?
Also Hawkins & Queen would have been Enough to Gang Up on Drake & Reveal his Treason, why do you think Oda added WsW?

It's obvious that:
His Name + Mask + Suit + Investigating Drake
All indicate that WsW has always been Planned to be a CP-9 Agent
And since He is now Member of Beasts Pirates, then it's obvious that Oda made a Story for him to explain why he Left WG
Bro people have been speculating he was cp9 agent when they saw his mask.

Your so stupid. Him wanting Drake dead doesn't mean he doesn't want to move up you idiot. Its called having multiple goals. You still haven't addressed him sending his crew after Yamato because that destroys your whole argument.
I literally did. I said him sending his crew after Yamato is to fool the reader. There’s doesn’t need to be any other motive because Who’s Who is not real and is just there to further the story Oda has

it’s like when a character drops a huge info dump for no other reason than to tell the reader.’

Fuck are you bringing Naruto up for?? Is your argument that weak once you get past the personal insults?? It’s bad writing no matter how you look at it, and there’s no way for you to know I’m a published writer myself, but I’m not saying that from a place of ignorance. Authors are supposed to show, not tell, and you certainly don’t “tell” in vague whispers before revealing a second nugget of information two decades later.
Lol Oda is one of the most successful manga writers ever. I think he fine and doesn't need your advice. I can bring up whatever tf i want. Alot of Manga tells you vague things that expand on it later. Shit most of the top action/ Adventure Shonens do this. Their always vague comment that get expanded on later on in the story. Sasuke saying he wants to kill somebody. My hero academia does it etc... one piece a long story he can reveal it whenever he not press on time.