General & Others Oda and his editors aren't even doing the most basic proofreading

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Oda probably always planned for WW to fight Jinbei, I think also would have planned for him to reveal the Sun God slave story since that ties with Jinbei and Fisher Tiger.

The Gomu Gomu fruit thing, in the ither hand, definitely seems like he threw it in at the last minute. Probably something along the lines of him having two ideas

He was going to make this reveal that Luffy’s fruit was more important than first thought, but hadn’t made up his mind when he would reveal

He wanted WW to be an ex prisoner

And he thought “aha, I‘ll jam these plots together” and the result has been… messy

I'm not against people who criticize Oda, but i'm against coming to a Forum dedicated for One Piece to criticize it or it's Author
I personally do it outside Forum with people who share same opinion with me, but when i'm in Mood to enjoy OP Related Stuff, i come here. However unfortunately, lately i see OP Forum filled with Criticism more & more, which makes coming here not fulfilling of what Fans seek to find

I literally did. I said him sending his crew after Yamato is to fool the reader. There’s doesn’t need to be any other motive because Who’s Who is not real and is just there to further the story Oda has

it’s like when a character drops a huge info dump for no other reason than to tell the reader.’
fooling the reader isn't making your character say nonsensical thing. The example of fooling the reader is Queen beong obnoxious DJing and making WW bring up if Queen were to die who would be next calamity. The conversation makes sense and flowing. WW telling his crew to find Yamato doesn't make sense for what your saying. Oh fooled the readers lol.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not against people who criticize Oda, but i'm against coming to a Forum dedicated for One Piece to criticize it or it's Author
I personally do it outside Forum with people who share same opinion with me, but when i'm in Mood to enjoy OP Related Stuff, i come here. However unfortunately, lately i see OP Forum filled with Criticism more & more, which makes coming here not fulfilling of what Fans seek to find
They should be able to critical of Oda, but people misinterprete things or miss dialogue.

Oda probably always planned for WW to fight Jinbei, I think also would have planned for him to reveal the Sun God slave story since that ties with Jinbei and Fisher Tiger.

The Gomu Gomu fruit thing, in the ither hand, definitely seems like he threw it in at the last minute. Probably something along the lines of him having two ideas

He was going to make this reveal that Luffy’s fruit was more important than first thought, but hadn’t made up his mind when he would reveal

He wanted WW to be an ex prisoner

And he thought “aha, I‘ll jam these plots together” and the result has been… messy
In Romance dawn The Gomu gomu was worth 5 billion just like Laws. This isn't something Oda randomly taught of 2 minutes ago.

fooling the reader isn't making your character say nonsensical thing. The example of fooling the reader is Queen beong obnoxious DJing and making WW bring up if Queen were to die who would be next calamity. The conversation makes sense and flowing. WW telling his crew to find Yamato doesn't make sense for what your saying. Oh fooled the readers lol.

They should be able to critical of Oda, but people misinterprete things or miss dialogue.
It is not nonsensical, Who’s Who crew are part of the Beast pirates. If he lets anybody know his and Queens true target they run on the chance of Drake being informed. If you do not understand simple writing then I can’t help you

It is not nonsensical, Who’s Who crew are part of the Beast pirates. If he lets anybody know his and Queens true target they run on the chance of Drake being informed. If you do not understand simple writing then I can’t help you
Lmao stop it thats his crew that follows him around. They even wanted to go fight the intruders, but WW told them just find Yamato. Luffy and the gang coming gave him perfect excuse. Also WW didn't have to tell them anything he could of just left. Lmao He in charge.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lol Oda is one of the most successful manga writers ever. I think he fine and doesn't need your advice. I can bring up whatever tf i want. Alot of Manga tells you vague things that expand on it later. Shit most of the top action/ Adventure Shonens do this. Their always vague comment that get expanded on later on in the story. Sasuke saying he wants to kill somebody. My hero academia does it etc... one piece a long story he can reveal it whenever he not press on time.
I agree that he doesn’t need my advice, and you damn sure don’t need mine, but I’ll give it anyway - just because this is how shonen series are written doesn’t retroactively turn shitty writing into standard fare, bad is bad regardless of the lens through which it’s viewed. It’s fine if you like waiting for years to get lukewarm reveals way too late; I assure you that a lot of people here and in the OP community as a whole aren’t so inclined, and when the author outright thumbs his nose at us, we’re allowed to call him out for the awful narrative devices.

I agree that he doesn’t need my advice, and you damn sure don’t need mine, but I’ll give it anyway - just because this is how shonen series are written doesn’t retroactively turn shitty writing into standard fare, bad is bad regardless of the lens through which it’s viewed. It’s fine if you like waiting for years to get lukewarm reveals way too late; I assure you that a lot of people here and in the OP community as a whole aren’t so inclined, and when the author outright thumbs his nose at us, we’re allowed to call him out for the awful narrative devices.
Ofcourse you can critique it if you want if you don't like that writing technique. Just know if you critical of something come with good criticism and know what your talking about.

I was dedicated to Oda, but he lose my respect. It's over man for me. I can't wait this arc come to it's end, case I promised before to drop it if there will be no character development and fight(not Luffy). Right now trash- mangaka chose the most laziest way to deal with things. And right now I have 99% reason to drop this shit, but as I promised I will not drop it till Wano end to make final conclusions about this manga.
Have to say that with OP I'm more that for 10 years.
I dropped a lot of anime or manga, including Fairy tail, Bleach for much smaller things that I didn't like. I was loyal to Oda and his story, but if in middle of WCI I feelled that One Piece turned into wrong way and still could be saved, in Wano it's clear that Oda put rock on gas and not looking where manga is riding.
He tried to use absolutely dog shit events: Kiku cut Kaido, Robin threw BM with Franky, and people didn't drop this shit as they should. That's why he decided that could not care about story and readers at all. But this year I hope will make him wake up from sleep and understand that he burried his own story. And even if he change style again it would be hard to gain readers read this manga again, case credit of trust expired

Last edited:
I was dedicated to Oda, but he lose my respect. It's over man for me. I can't wait this arc come to it's end, case I promised before to drop it if there will be no character development and fight(not Luffy). Right now trash- mangaka chose the most laziest way to deal with things. And right now I have 99% reason to drop this shit, but as I promised I will not drop it till Wano end to make final conclusions about this manga.
Have to say that with OP I'm more that for 10 years.
I dropped a lot of anime or manga, including Fairy tail, Bleach for much smaller things that I didn't like. I was loyal to Oda and his story, but if in middle of WCI I filled that One Piece turned into wrong way and still could be saved, in Wano it's clear that Oda put rock on gas and not looking where manfa is riding.
He tried to use absolutely dog shit events: Kiku cut Kaido, Robin threw BM with Franky, and people didn't drop this shit as they should. That's why he decided that could not care about story and readers at all. But this year I hope will make him wake up from sleep and understand that he burried his own story. And even if he change style again it wouod be hard to gain readers read this manga again, case credit of truth expired
As i said, problem isn't in hating Oda or Criticizing him & his Manga, it's just that this is a Forum dedicated for One Piece Stuff & i hate finding Negative Thoughts when i enter, because when i'm in mood to dislike OP or Oda, i don't come here at all in first place

Negative Talk is really bad man, because almost everyone here Read One Piece so it's annoying to keep hearing Negative thoughts.
It's like we are all in a Shop & someone even though he is inside & buying, keeps saying "This Merchandise is trash & this Seller is bad ... etc" even though he is buying with everyone there & present inside the Store

We should enter the Store when we want to sell Oda's Product & leave temporarily when we want to criticize it & empty our thoughts.
Personally u won't find me criticizing OP or Oda here even though there are many bad things i said about them, but i don't do it here, i do it outside Forum with people who also want to criticize Oda/OP. Just wanna leave this Forum clean & fully for OP Enjoyment & nothing else

Oda is the king of making uninteresting, unnecessary side characters the focal point of the plot, even getting more screen time than the actual main characters just for the sake of extending his manga as long as possible.
Very very truly post. Actually , if side character is written good , there is no problem for me . But Oda PS side characters writing is kinda weak , unfortunately.

The entire point is that the grudge doesn't run deep, for fuck's sake Who's Who literally spells out that Shanks is the one he really holds a grudge against but Luffy still bothers him.
you would assume that
so jinbei tells him he has nothing to do with him

and who's who says
thats where you are wrong , you are a member of the strawhat ship, the mention of that name brings back a bitter past.

jimbei ask so you hold no resentment towards luffy ?

not viz translated yet *

its only natural for my resentment to spread to him

if the official is along these lines
who's who showing no concern /attitude towards luffy early on is inconsistent.

you would assume that
so jinbei tells him he has nothing to do with him

and who's who says
thats where you are wrong , you are a member of the strawhat ship, the mention of that name brings back a bitter past.

jimbei ask so you hold no resentment towards luffy ?

not viz translated yet *

its only natural for my resentment to spread to him

if the official is along these lines
who's who showing no concern /attitude towards luffy early on is inconsistent.
He did show irrated when he learned Luffy escape. Hr just put other missions in front of that. Like Yamato and Drake. He said he lokes his crew now.

Agreed some side characters are trash. Why did we need 9 sccabards. Denjiro and Ashura was the only ones i liked.
Post Onishgama , Wano is totally trash. I am still ask myself why have we seen 40 chapter Udon. Cuz Luffy is learning ryou. So, if you work prison works like carrying stone , you can beat Kaido ? Kinemon was with Luffy since Punk Hazard .d.d and Luffy heard first time.d.d.d

If oda avoid unnecessary character and writing , post onisgama just took 25 30 chapter not 70 80 chap.

That's just another example of Oda's trash writing. Oda, his editors, and shonen Jump already know that one piece doesn't have any "future" left in it, they've stretched the plot too thin and there's no way of reversing it, so they've decided to dump it. I'm 100% sure that Shonen jump already found a replacement for one piece, a young talented writer with good story ready to introduce it as soon as one piece ends. And if you have any doubts about this, then I wanna remind you that Shonen jump is a huge corporation and they can't stop producing their product. One piece is their phlegmon amongst their products, it is and has been Shonen jump's face for many years–20 to be exact–and they have been working for it's replacement all this time, and now they have the right guy.