Powers & Abilities Oda did a deservice to have Sanji and Zoro jump mutiple tiers.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sanji had already fought enough two Yonkous before Wano. Zoro hasn't had a decent fight in like 5 years. The last decade he's fought enough a octopus 🐙, pica and got defeated by fodder yeti cool. It's just been bad powers along. He went from losing to complete fodder to beating king. It's sad.
:kailaugh:

And who were those two Yonkous that Sanji fought before Wano? All he had was one clash with Meme where Luffy also participated.

Zoro's upper limits were NEVER shown before the Rooftop fight. He made light work of Hyouzou without CoA hardening and Pica within minutes of starting to use CoA hardening. He was coasting for the entire time during the post timeskip.

If you wanna consider Zoro vs Yeti Cool Brothers a "loss" then Luffy also "lost" to Monet and almost "lost" to Sugar. Yet he defeated Doflamingo in Dressrosa.

Enma plus training didn't change zoros level

Zoro letting his haki go changed zoros level
Zoro explicitly trained with Enma and said Enma would make him much stronger, was explicitly hyped by the sword that scarred Kaido, was explicitly hyped as it being the masterwork of the old geezer who gave him his first swords and taught him sunnachi. Enma is the training wheel that is allowing Zoro to overclock his haki.

Sorry you don't actually like Zoro and just like a fake version you have of him in your head.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro explicitly trained with Enma and said Enma would make him much stronger, was explicitly hyped by the sword that scarred Kaido, was explicitly hyped as it being the masterwork of the old geezer who gave him his first swords and taught him sunnachi. Enma is the training wheel that is allowing Zoro to overclock his haki.

Sorry you don't actually like Zoro and just like a fake version you have of him in your head.
Look dog
You been wrong all the time in our discussions

Crying oda won't give zoro acoc subordinate blah blah

Zoro said ONCE HES USED TO IT.
Which still hasn't happened

Enma gave zoro no extra power

Zoros "power up" was explicitly stated to be ZORO releasing All HIS haki at once which he did INTO ALL 3 SWORDS not just enma

Enma has no power boost of its own.

Go to bed kid. You got school tomorrow, it ain’t a weekend. Absolutely uncalled for.
It's an excessive analogy, but the theory is right, slowing something for a micro-second and getting completely wrecked isn't "blocking".
Doflamingo didn't "block" KKG by temporarily stopping the procession for a split second.
Post automatically merged:

Look dog
You been wrong all the time in our discussions

Crying oda won't give zoro acoc subordinate blah blah

Zoro said ONCE HES USED TO IT.
Which still hasn't happened

Enma gave zoro no extra power

Zoros "power up" was explicitly stated to be ZORO releasing All HIS haki at once which he did INTO ALL 3 SWORDS not just enma

Enma has no power boost of its own.
Oda hyped Enma multiple times, practically every chapter Zoro was in, stop the cringe.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He blocked it? Like he dissipated it or redirected it? Let me tell you something if I drive my Ford explorer into your mother's face she'll slow my car down by ever so little. Just better hope Law is there to pull her out.
It's an excessive analogy, but the theory is right, slowing something for a micro-second and getting completely wrecked isn't "blocking".
Doflamingo didn't "block" KKG by temporarily stopping the procession for a split second.

Oda hyped Enma multiple times, practically every chapter Zoro was in, stop the cringe.
Kidd - it's a real feat you BLOCKED that

Cry window lickers

Zoro actually completely stopped hakai in it’s tracks. I debated a long time ago that law teleported Zoro away before it overpowered him and I still believe that part, but he didn’t slow it down for just a micro second. More than anything though, that kid is just saying shit that’s out of line, it’s ridiculous to take this THAT seriously.

Based on? What stops Zoro from getting parasite stringed like Sanji does?
Well for one Zoro would never fight Doffy in the air like Sanji did. Zoros also physically disgusting and proficient in armament haki. Even if he gets caught he’d likely find a way to get out. I believe Sanji couldve gotten out too and would’ve faired better fighting Doffy on the ground than in the air . still would’ve been low diff Cause Sanji was too linear of a fighter and didn’t have the power. He’s still linear now but he has the durability to take hits and the power to take him out.

Kidd - it's a real feat you BLOCKED that

Cry window lickers
it's closer to "stop for an instant" than "block".
https://jisho.org/word/一瞬
https://jisho.org/word/止まる

Zoro actually completely stopped hakai in it’s tracks. I debated a long time ago that law teleported Zoro away before it overpowered him and I still believe that part, but he didn’t slow it down for just a micro second. More than anything though, that kid is just saying shit that’s out of line, it’s ridiculous to take this THAT seriously.
for an instant.(then got wrecked by the damage)

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro should thanks Law for save him. Zoro could be dead rn.
Just like how the rest of the rooftop 5 should thank Zoro for stopping it for how much ever time he stopped it, else they'd be dead as well.

Luffy should especially thank him since Zoro's Ashura: Farce of the Dead was the ONLY thing which saved him from getting his head/heart crushed by Kaidou.

Well for one Zoro would never fight Doffy in the air like Sanji did. Zoros also physically disgusting and proficient in armament haki. Even if he gets caught he’d likely find a way to get out. I believe Sanji couldve gotten out too and would’ve faired better fighting Doffy on the ground than in the air . still would’ve been low diff Cause Sanji was too linear of a fighter and didn’t have the power. He’s still linear now but he has the durability to take hits and the power to take him out.

If caught off guard parasite was enough to stop Jozu who was definitely physically stronger and had better coa than the two at that time. I mean he been on a ship with Roger for over 20 years and he's a physical fighter who fought against Roger's crew and strong enough to throw thousands of tons casually at Marineland. It should really just show you how strong Luffy and law were at dressrosa and how underwhelming 500 million was for them at the time. Law literally fought against doflamingo and an admiral at the same time and people are excited that Zoro jumped out of a hole.

I mean ground or air what’s the difference? And we’re talking if Zoro and Sanji were in the same scenario, neither with any idea on how Doffys abilities worked.

And how is Sanji linear? Sanji wins all his fights by out maneuvering his opponents.

Mr. 2: Trick him into undoing his devil fruit
Jyabura: Make him attach him in mid air so Sanji can get a guaranteed knock out blow on him
Queen: Counters Queens invisibility with his own, then once Queens attention waivers takes him out in one combo.

How is this linear at all? Zoros attacks are literally linear lines forward swordplay?

Just like how the rest of the rooftop 5 should thank Zoro for stopping it for how much ever time he stopped it, else they'd be dead as well.

Luffy should especially thank him since Zoro's Ashura: Farce of the Dead was the ONLY thing which saved him from getting his head/heart crushed by Kaidou.
If it wasn't for Luffy zoro would be dead years ago. He just did his job . Just like law saved him.

Someone got bodied as usual now they are trying to run else where
The discussion isn't how long
But the FACT is he stopped it
I'm going to bed because of timezones but if I wanted to avoid you I'd just put you on ignore because you always argue in bad faith and have 0 arguments, sounding like a needy bitch craving a reply isn't a good look bro.

block=/= stopping for an instant and getting wrecked.

Law saved Zoro. Don't you think he could do the same for himself and the others? Zoro stopped it just for a few seconds.
The others situation that you said wouldn't kill anyone, maybe a big scar or something like that.