Powers & Abilities Oda did a deservice to have Sanji and Zoro jump mutiple tiers.

Because hes not lmao. So we not gonna lie and say he is.
Shall I list Sanjis encounters with King? I don’t want to hear pre exoskeleton either, he had on his RS that also grants durability. Also Zoro was fighting King pre ACoC.

Sanji can’t defeat a YC1 yet but he will get there and by then Zoro will be admiral level. The point is Sanji will always be weaker than Zoro. Get over it so we can have reasonable debates where you don’t have to twist what happened in the manga to buff Sanji. Or reach for information that’s not there or unclear.

Last edited:
Is it not easier to just kill Moriah and steal his DF for one of the titanic captains?
Nah because Moriah has potential for strength. No one is more skilled at their fruit than Moriah. All BB needs to do is reawaken Moriahs will power that lead him to clashing with Kaido and lead him to frontally confronting a second emperor of the sea in Blackbeard.

Nah because Moriah has potential for strength. No one is more skilled at their fruit than Moriah. All BB needs to do is reawaken Moriahs will power that lead him to clashing with Kaido and lead him to frontally confronting a second emperor of the sea in Blackbeard.
Nah.

Technically, neither BB nor the titanic captains have been using their fruits longer than their original owners, tho.

Nah.

Technically, neither BB nor the titanic captains have been using their fruits longer than their original owners, tho.
Yeah but Absalom was a weakling, Blackbeard was a genius and already knew the abilities of his fruit prior to eating them.

Absalom would be dead weight so he’s best dead with his fruit given to Shiryu. Moriah was once insanely strong and his bounty was very high (I think the highest of the revealed Warlord bounties so far) he just lost his will to fight. If bb can reunite that will, he’ll have a strong subordinate under his control

Never in my life have I come across someone as stupid as a Zoro fan, it baffles me how mentally retarded some of them seem. I would love to see your sorry a** in real life guys:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Go to bed kid. You got school tomorrow, it ain’t a weekend. Absolutely uncalled for.
You said that people in this forum but you are even more toxic for implying that Zoro is stronger than Luffy

Last edited:
They were legit weaker than Doflamingo in dressrosa. Nomatter where you want to put Doflamingo cracker showed the ability to cut g4 which Doflamingo couldn't do. Over the past 5 or 6 years Oda could have given the two multiple fights with strong people to slowly level them up.

Is this consistent with growth preskip or is this poorly done.
Learn to form a coherent paragraph. Something, something, Doflamingo, Cracker and Gear 4, and something, something Zoro/Sanji too strong.

You have no proof that Zoro was weaker than Doflamingo in DR.
The proof is Zoro will ALWAYS be weaker than Luffy, and close to Sanji. Up until now Law > Zoro.

Yeah but Absalom was a weakling, Blackbeard was a genius and already knew the abilities of his fruit prior to eating them.

Absalom would be dead weight so he’s best dead with his fruit given to Shiryu. Moriah was once insanely strong and his bounty was very high (I think the highest of the revealed Warlord bounties so far) he just lost his will to fight. If bb can reunite that will, he’ll have a strong subordinate under his control
Assuming this is true, how this Moriah subplot will impact the fate of BBPs eventually?

The proof is Zoro will ALWAYS be weaker than Luffy, and close to Sanji. Up until now Law > Zoro.
:fujilaugh:

Assuming this is true, how this Moriah subplot will impact the fate of BBPs eventually?

:fujilaugh:
Moriah would stay with Blackbeard under the plan to assassinate him and claim the pirates king throne for himself but Blackbeard will keep him on as a titanic captain like how the rox pirates were built.

This would be great for a fight with jinbe, a previous Warlord but Moriah with none of the honor which defines Jinbe