Current Events Oda doesn’t like Sanji

Oda is mature and cultured enough to not give a shit about teenage bullshit like "hype tool" and "power scaling".

He obviously loves Sanji just for the fact he's one of his most fleshed out characters. Like any, and I mean any decent writer will tell you that you don't create something like chapter 902 without connecting with your character; whenever you dislike a character (and I mean as a creation, not as a despicable individual) you have a hard time writing it yet Sanji's plots, whether you personally like them or not, whether they're better or worse executed, wouldn't exist if Oda hated him.

Oda is still using Sanji as a hype tool after Wano and it sucks. Oda doesn’t like Sanji and that’s just it. He does let Luffy have a real fight with the Pacifista, he doesn’t put one in front of Zoro because Oda knows Zoro and Luffy would destroy them. Yet he lets Sanji + a bunch of other crew mates fight one and people Ussop and Nami actually end up in danger.

Do I think Sanji could beat the Seraphim absolutely but I hate how Oda has handled him post time skip. I like Sanjis fighting style and that’s about it.
WTF those are not just pacifista, they are seraphims,
If oda put them infront of zoro and Luffy they wouldn't also destroy them easy lmao :suresure:
There's a reason why WG ditch Warlords without having second thoughts, the seraphims are epitome of vegapunk great mind, the person that wad smartest in op.

Well it’s not a hype tool moment if both parties come out looking good, The Seraphim didn’t do anything to Sanji and Sanji didn’t do anything to the Seraphim…. It’s simply a clash.
Also Luffy gets used as a hype tool all the time,

None of that matters with Luffy because we know for a fact that he can easily destroy anyone the moment he wants to. Sanjis power level is to ambiguous.
Post automatically merged:

Lmao what… power scaling doesn’t mean shit. That’s just fandom crap. And Wci >>> any new world arc
Power scaling means a lot actually that’s the reason there is a power creeps and stronger characters are saved for later.

Not of the one that's discussed here.
Try Dragonball for powerscaling being important in a story.
Power scaling is important in every manga that involves combat. Dragons all is ass with a horrible plot I only watch it for nostalgia.

WTF those are not just pacifista, they are seraphims,
If oda put them infront of zoro and Luffy they wouldn't also destroy them easy lmao :suresure:
There's a reason why WG ditch Warlords without having second thoughts, the seraphims are epitome of vegapunk great mind, the person that wad smartest in op.
Oda told us through Vegapunk that Zoro could easily kill them and didn’t mention Sanji.

Last edited:
None of that matters with Luffy because we know for a fact that he can easily destroy anyone the moment he wants to. Sanjis power level is to ambiguous.

Power scaling means a lot actually that’s the reason there is a power creeps and stronger characters are saved for later.

Power scaling is important in every manga that involves combat. Dragons all is ass with a horrible plot I only watch it for nostalgia.

Oda told us through Vegapunk that Zoro could easily kill them and didn’t mention Sanji.
Prior to 2021 yea but it’s 2022 bruh, What’s ambiguous about this? We know he’s YC2 + forsure

Prior to 2021 yea but it’s 2022 bruh, What’s ambiguous about this? We know he’s YC2 + forsure
[/QUOTE

That’s ambiguous he fainted right after and Queen wasn’t really strong at all when compared to King Katakuri Marco and Sabo he’s actually pretty weak.

seems like you the one that don't like Sanji :kriwhat:
I don’t you’re correct I’m just telling you why

Oda loves Sanji, he finds those mid ass perv jokes hilarious. What he doesn’t do is value sanji as a combatant
Maybe that’s what it is.

Sanji got his own arc I think he fairly likes him.

One thing tho Sanji fans care too much about the fighting aspect of him while Oda doesn't because Sanji as a character is great in other aspects.
Other areas like what cooking? I can’t taste his food i I so don’t care. He’d be great in Food Wars though he’d get naked women all the time too.

His arc was ass the only good things that came from it were Katakuri and Snakeman and Katakuri. Sanji honestly made the arc worse.

His gag fucking sucks. The characters that he beat suck. Oda needs to treat Sanji the way he did pre ts at least when he was rearranging faces.

Last edited:
No oda doesn't hates Sanji is his fandom that relate all with powerlevel and since he doesn't give him luffy zoro treatment they think he hates him