Future Events Oda has made ZKK IMPOSSIBLE to avoid in chapter 1026

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Beyond my earlier thread about the requirements to kill Kaido. And the fact Luffy explicitly doesn’t kill.

Or the massive Ryuma parallels for Zoro and that Zoro opened this arc with murder.

This chapter all but confirmed ZKK.

Yamato is worn out already and her contributions are likely to diminish.

Momo isn’t that strong—his best move was to bite Kaido which he shrugged off a few moments later. He’s also now making an effort to stop Onigashima. He’s out of the fight.

Luffy’s only saving grace against Kaido is his haki. Oda has used depleting haki twice now in major fights involving luffy. And given Luffy is using Adv. CoC, FS and likely penetration Haki all at once? He’s got a fine time limit.

So how does this confirm ZKK? Well let’s look back into chapter 1026–Jack was defeated without much ceremony. The other Calamities are likely to offer 2/3 chapters of fights a piece before being brought down.

The fact Oda is going to bring them down so quickly likely means that Zoro/Sanji won’t be in bad form.

Now bringing us back to Kaido—I think we’ll see Luffy almost defeat Kaido but run out of juice. Had he just had a little more power, Kaido would’ve been done for. That’s when Zoro is going to finish the job and cleave Kaido’s head off.

He’s going to contradict his words to Kinnemon and not know when to die (to Luffy) and Zoro will finish the job.

Why Zoro? Beyond Ryuma parallels, no one else has the power to put Kaido down. Marco? He can’t even harm Queen permanently. Sanji? Lol. No, Zoro is the only one strong enough to finish Kaido off.

And this chapter confirmed it even further

Beyond my earlier thread about the requirements to kill Kaido. And the fact Luffy explicitly doesn’t kill.

Or the massive Ryuma parallels for Zoro and that Zoro opened this arc with murder.

This chapter all but confirmed ZKK.

Yamato is worn out already and her contributions are likely to diminish.

Momo isn’t that strong—his best move was to bite Kaido which he shrugged off a few moments later. He’s also now making an effort to stop Onigashima. He’s out of the fight.

Luffy’s only saving grace against Kaido is his haki. Oda has used depleting haki twice now in major fights involving luffy. And given Luffy is using Adv. CoC, FS and likely penetration Haki all at once? He’s got a fine time limit.

So how does this confirm ZKK? Well let’s look back into chapter 1026–Jack was defeated without much ceremony. The other Calamities are likely to offer 2/3 chapters of fights a piece before being brought down.

The fact Oda is going to bring them down so quickly likely means that Zoro/Sanji won’t be in bad form.

Now bringing us back to Kaido—I think we’ll see Luffy almost defeat Kaido but run out of juice. Had he just had a little more power, Kaido would’ve been done for. That’s when Zoro is going to finish the job and cleave Kaido’s head off.

He’s going to contradict his words to Kinnemon and not know when to die (to Luffy) and Zoro will finish the job.

Why Zoro? Beyond Ryuma parallels, no one else has the power to put Kaido down. Marco? He can’t even harm Queen permanently. Sanji? Lol. No, Zoro is the only one strong enough to finish Kaido off.

And this chapter confirmed it even further
I think ZKK is on the right path here. King and Queen will be out in a few chapters, too, so it's all the likelier for Luffy to beat Kaido in a duel first before the eventual execution by Zoro.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
why must kaido die, doffy was more ruthless than kaido, bigmom is murder also does that mean she must die
Because if Kaido doesn’t die he’s going to return. We ain’t dealing with Crocodile who can be arrested, Kaido would be a looming threat at any time. The only way to remove him from the story is death.

:suresure: ZKK, the meltdown when Kaido is defeated by Luffy and knocked out, will be hilarious.

Does it make sense for Kaido to be killed to ensure Wano's protection, absolutely, will it happen, highly unlikely.

Oda doesn't kill villians, he just let's them watch their dreams crumble, Oda will probably have the Marines or Vegapunk take Kaido's unconscious body or something else aside from death.