Chapter Discussion Oda needs to stop sucking Luffy's dick Wano is embarrassing as fuck right now.

it is childish thing to do just because you are bored, you don't have to bait the others, the life has many interesting things to offer :D
Yeah but this is one of those things lol.
I like seeing people with religious attachment to cartoons drop period blood all over internet.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Its funny how zorotards always saying sanji fans want sanji to be like zoro when in reality its zorofans who are desperate toxic crybabies that zoro is not the main character instead of luffy, they want him to be luffy so bad and have the biggest fights and biggest impact so they make up shit to make themselves feel better, example: actually thinking ryuma was the strongest ever based on that he killed a punk hazzerd level dragon, he might be stronger the oden but not the strongest lmao.
I can tell you for 100%
If Zoro was written half as bad as Luffy, I wouldn't even be a Zoro fan

Last thing I want Zoro to be like is Luffy :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Okay I wanna know what you mean by Zoro is a mad hound??

So Luffy black mailed Zoro into joining a crew and Zoro is a man of his word and he promised Zoro to work under Luffy and he is. That is literally his role in the crew but he is still doing his own thing anyways.

He went to roof top scarred Kaido, carried all 4 Superturds on his back, then blocking Hakai and couldn't move was the reason why he left. Law just left because he followed Luffy's order. Then he woke up and learned AdvCoC and whooped King'ass and now drug kicked in. He never had a chance to go back to Kaido.

Law and Kidd made no promises to Luffy, they aren't working under him but they decided to be his bitch boys anyways.

How is that remotely similar??
Zoro said if Luffy is lacking he will leave him.

Zoro didnt left so Luffy isnt lacking anything.

Easy and simple as that

At first I thought Shishio was just a troll for Zoro club. But his keyboard warrior edge and constant seriousness in wanking proves otherwise. He is the most delusional dude I have ever seen on any manga/anime forum. :broocry:
Idk whole notion of adult men and women going nuts of stuff on weeb forum is hilarious to me

it is childish thing to do just because you are bored, you don't have to bait the others, the life has many interesting things to offer :D
he is childish and hypocrite lmao just leave him be, probably he has a hard time to express himself in real life.

i aM bOrEd i HaVe to bAit pEoPle uSinG mY cArtOoNish wAy oF tHinKing bEcOz i HaVe nO beTteR tHingZ tO dO in mY rEaL liFe

literally shishio : LeT mE bAiT pEoPle bUt pLeAsE dOnt BaiT mE

Any decent manga reader should realize that Goda sensei loves Zoro possibly as much as he loves Luffy:cheers:
this is exactly

Last edited:
he is childish and hypocrite lmao just leave him be, probably he has a hard time to express himself in real life.

i aM bOrEd i HaVe to bAit pEoPle uSinG mY cArtOoNish wAy oF tHinKing bEcOz i HaVe nO beTteR tHingZ tO dO in mY rEaL liFe

literally shishio : LeT mE bAiT pEoPle bUt pLeAsE dOnt BaiT mE

this is exactly
Shishio is a legend :myman: