Chapter Discussion Oda needs to stop sucking Luffy's dick Wano is embarrassing as fuck right now.

Honestly I don't bother with Law and Kidd much and most of the threads I make are about Zoro but this needs to be said.
For the starters I think Oda ending the roof top was one of the most retarded things that he has ever done only because he has Luffy's rubber dick shoved so far up his ass, it may as well come out of his mouth.

And just to further suck Luffy's dick, to stick to his usual nonsense he always makes dumb fuck decisions. Roof top was the easiest fucking story to tell, 5 Leaders of new generation fought and overcome two leaders of current generation, when Luffy and Zoro were supposed to get advanced CoC any ways, he could have easily made a realistic looking ending to Wano that would make sense and would be appreciated by most of fan base.

But to deep throat Luffy, he wrote some of the most embarrassing and underwhelming scenarios ever.

First you have Kaido getting drunk in the middle of the fight and act like a bumbling fucking idiot and Luffy and Kaido "Enjoying" their fight. All the fucking pent up frustration out of the way, all the anger from Luffy due to what Kaido has done, promises Luffy has made out of the way, he is playing childish ass games with Kaido.

But what is even more embarrassing than that is Law and Kidd vs Big Mom.
Why the fuck is that fat bitch not using CoA?
Why is that dumb bitch not using AdvCoC??
Where the fuck is her awakening??
Why are Law and Kidd suddenly sucking Luffy's dick??

So Useless Kidd who was supposed to be a hard ass, dude who came into roof top telling Luffy to not slow him down has now accepted his place as one of Luffy's cock suckers. Seriously what the fuck does that do for his character?

He is in the band of like 100,000 dick suckers Luffy already got.
Tell me what is the difference between Kidd and Law now??
How is Kidd different from X-Drake??
How is he different from Katakuri?
How is he different from Cavendish??

What has Luffy done for Kidd?? If Kidd was actually supposed to be real rival to Luffy and this is supposed to be some major character development for Kidd then where was his grand moment, the conflict in his mind that made him suck Luffy's dick??

Ya'll like to talk shit about DBC but when Vegeta sacrificed for Goku, he remembered the past, he accepted Goku's superiority, he gave a reason to why he is sacrificing. And that moment was special because Goku doesn't have 100,000 dick suckers that Luffy has, Vegeta has spent years trying to surpass Goku and realized its not gonna happen.

And we are supposed to buy this as some top tier character development??

As embarrassing as Sanji vs Queen fight was, Law/Kidd vs Big Mom situation is the most pathetic thing Oda has ever done.

Honestly I don't bother with Law and Kidd much and most of the threads I make are about Zoro but this needs to be said.
For the starters I think Oda ending the roof top was one of the most retarded things that he has ever done only because he has Luffy's rubber dick shoved so far up his ass, it may as well come out of his mouth.

And just to further suck Luffy's dick, to stick to his usual nonsense he always makes dumb fuck decisions. Roof top was the easiest fucking story to tell, 5 Leaders of new generation fought and overcome two leaders of current generation, when Luffy and Zoro were supposed to get advanced CoC any ways, he could have easily made a realistic looking ending to Wano that would make sense and would be appreciated by most of fan base.

But to deep throat Luffy, he wrote some of the most embarrassing and underwhelming scenarios ever.

First you have Kaido getting drunk in the middle of the fight and act like a bumbling fucking idiot and Luffy and Kaido "Enjoying" their fight. All the fucking pent up frustration out of the way, all the anger from Luffy due to what Kaido has done, promises Luffy has made out of the way, he is playing childish ass games with Kaido.

So Useless Kidd who was supposed to be a hard ass, dude who came into roof top telling Luffy to not slow him down has now accepted his place as one of Luffy's cock suckers. Seriously what the fuck does that do for his character?

What has Luffy done for Kidd?? If Kidd was actually supposed to be real rival to Luffy and this is supposed to be some major character development for Kidd then where was his grand moment, the conflict in his mind that made him suck Luffy's dick??

Ya'll like to talk shit about DBC but when Vegeta sacrificed for Goku, he remembered the past, he accepted Goku's superiority, he gave a reason to why he is sacrificing. And that moment was special because Goku doesn't have 100,000 dick suckers that Luffy has, Vegeta has spent years trying to surpass Goku and realized its not gonna happen.

As embarrassing as Sanji vs Queen fight was, Law/Kidd vs Big Mom situation is the most pathetic thing Oda has ever done.

Luffy is the main character, the earlier you accept that the less angry you will be.

Zoro already had basically the best feats from the Rooftop and is very close to being Top tier, be satisfied.

In summary this thread is a complaint that Zoro got taken off the roof (as if he could have done anything more with Broken bones) ZKK will not happen.

This shit stinks. Big Mom not using AdCoC is horrible writing.

Luffy is a shit tier Mary Sue and this manga might have honestly been better if he died back in marineford. I mean honestly tell me, who wants read a story about this perfect person who everybody just automatically falls in love with?
  • is special in every single way
  • everybody loves him
  • he has no character flaws
The man is a mary sue. Maybe this writing of Luffy's was interesting pre-skip when he was the perpetual underdog. But now when he's stronger than 99% of characters its just awful.

Unironically think One piece would have been better if Akainu killed Luffy and Zoro inherited Luffy's dream and had to fill Luffy's shoes, despite not being nearly as charismatic or as much of a chosen one as luffy.

I will try. Maybe lol

Why Luffy is smiling with Kaido why both of them are having fun?

The answer is simple. Because it was not Kaido who forced the people of Wano to build Factories. It was not Kaido who fed the people the Smiles. It was not Kaido who killed Yasuie. It was not Kaido who took all the foods from the people. Kaido was handed everything by Orochi it was Orochi who did all of this. That old hag is the one who told Orochi to do all of this and probably the one who invited Kaido here. Kaido himself admitted that if all of Wano rose against him at that time he would have been forced to leave Wano.
"If only Orochi was not backed up by that Monster Kaido".

Why disband the roof group?
Luffy :-
had to grow on his own and as a pirate has to overcome and win against a pirate of a higher caliber.
Kaido's introduction has given us so many hints and clues to what he is and how he might be defeated.
1v1 always bet on Kaido. So Luffy has to crush this Rumor about Kaido like he did to many villians before him can't have that be taken away by Kid/Zoro/Law.

Zoro :-
had to be removed from the roof to develop on his own because if he didn't the spotlight will just be on Luffy just like what happened in 1010.
the story of Zoro had to picked up again. Oda had to continue his plotline again the Shimotsuki and who can help with that ? no one on the rooftop.
There are so many plotlines that Zoro is tied with i think Oda might explore on his own. Hiyori? Yamato meeting Zoro might remind her of Ushimaru? Black Blades? Orochi?
Will Zoro learn of his lineage? Will that affect his resolve? because right now he is feeling he should trust Luffy because that is his duty
maybe if he learned something that might strengthen his resolve again and actually try to face Kaido again for the people of Wano for real not just to help Luffy help the people of Wano.
I trust Oda's writing that is why i believe Zoro HAS to do something Major for the people of Wano. Beating King aint it. What will it be who knows could be ZKK or Cutting Onigashima or stopping the Marines or something i still cant figure it out yet.

Kid :-
To me Kid is a failed version of Luffy.

What we learned this Arc is brute force isn't everything aka Act 1 Luffy vs Kaido. Oda made Zoro "Get Lost in a weird way" just to take him out of the scenes where Luffy can 1v1 Kaido only for Luffy to lose and to show us readers You can Punch Down a Dragon but did that do anything? Zoro knew Ryou and can hurt Kaido which is one the reasons Oda made Zoro lose his way. But ultimately even with Zoro they both will lose.

So with that we confirmed no matter how big your muscles are "G4" or how hard your punches are "G3" against monsters that have tough skins you will only do external damage which won't do anything.

Kid is in the same position Luffy was and he still is. He is still attacking them hoping it works somehow. Now i get his mindset and what he meant in the last chapter. Even Rains can wear down Mountains. Something as hard/tough/strong as Mountains "BigMom Kaido" can be worn down by Rains "External Damage" it make sense in a way but still how long will it take for Rains to Break Mountains? Can Kid keep it up hoping Big Mom gets worn out ? "Big Mom stated in the chapter that she is beat". Just to stop her to go up to Kaido.

You can interpret those lines in so many ways. But this is how i received it. Maybe rereading the rooftop fight again and focusing on Kid's perspective on how Luffy and Zoro did so much and witnessing their Strong will and how far they are willing to go to take down Kaido. To me is the reason he settled for Big Mom since they both are outsiders in this battle for Wano. And he is now doing what he can do best since he now "i think" knows he has no chance to do anything but stall Big Mom. Will his plan work and Big Mom loses by exerting so much energy on him and law? or will he be able to outlast her and take the W?

In Short Kid was never going to be as successful as Luffy. He is Luffy without the plot armor.

Law :-
we all know that Law's story is done and his goal now is aligned with the SHs. He is with Kid because he is on the same boat as Kid he saw the SHs and they care about the people of Wano all he has to do is stop the outsider Big Mom and Kid is nowhere able to do it alone.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Luffy is a shit tier Mary Sue and this manga might have honestly been better if he died back in marineford. I mean honestly tell me, who wants read a story about this perfect person who everybody just automatically falls in love with?
  • everybody loves him
The man is a mary sue. Maybe this writing of Luffy's was interesting pre-skip when he was the perpetual underdog. But now when he's stronger than 99% of characters its just awful.

Unironically think One piece would have been better if Akainu killed Luffy and Zoro inherited Luffy's dream and had to fill Luffy's shoes, despite not being nearly as charismatic or as much of a chosen one as luffy.
Kidd fans finally breaking.

• everybody loves him

so oda would wank zoro more than he already did in wano

• everybody loves him

How? This would’ve made the manga a million times worse.