Chapter Discussion Oda needs to stop sucking Luffy's dick Wano is embarrassing as fuck right now.

Honestly I don't bother with Law and Kidd much and most of the threads I make are about Zoro but this needs to be said.
For the starters I think Oda ending the roof top was one of the most retarded things that he has ever done only because he has Luffy's rubber dick shoved so far up his ass, it may as well come out of his mouth.

And just to further suck Luffy's dick, to stick to his usual nonsense he always makes dumb fuck decisions. Roof top was the easiest fucking story to tell, 5 Leaders of new generation fought and overcome two leaders of current generation, when Luffy and Zoro were supposed to get advanced CoC any ways, he could have easily made a realistic looking ending to Wano that would make sense and would be appreciated by most of fan base.

But to deep throat Luffy, he wrote some of the most embarrassing and underwhelming scenarios ever.

First you have Kaido getting drunk in the middle of the fight and act like a bumbling fucking idiot and Luffy and Kaido "Enjoying" their fight. All the fucking pent up frustration out of the way, all the anger from Luffy due to what Kaido has done, promises Luffy has made out of the way, he is playing childish ass games with Kaido.

But what is even more embarrassing than that is Law and Kidd vs Big Mom.
Why the fuck is that fat bitch not using CoA?
Why is that dumb bitch not using AdvCoC??
Where the fuck is her awakening??
Why are Law and Kidd suddenly sucking Luffy's dick??

So Useless Kidd who was supposed to be a hard ass, dude who came into roof top telling Luffy to not slow him down has now accepted his place as one of Luffy's cock suckers. Seriously what the fuck does that do for his character?

He is in the band of like 100,000 dick suckers Luffy already got.
Tell me what is the difference between Kidd and Law now??
How is Kidd different from X-Drake??
How is he different from Katakuri?
How is he different from Cavendish??

What has Luffy done for Kidd?? If Kidd was actually supposed to be real rival to Luffy and this is supposed to be some major character development for Kidd then where was his grand moment, the conflict in his mind that made him suck Luffy's dick??

Ya'll like to talk shit about DBC but when Vegeta sacrificed for Goku, he remembered the past, he accepted Goku's superiority, he gave a reason to why he is sacrificing. And that moment was special because Goku doesn't have 100,000 dick suckers that Luffy has, Vegeta has spent years trying to surpass Goku and realized its not gonna happen.

And we are supposed to buy this as some top tier character development??

As embarrassing as Sanji vs Queen fight was, Law/Kidd vs Big Mom situation is the most pathetic thing Oda has ever done.
Wow you too? :sanmoji::goatasure:

I am just hating the overall state of wano tbh.
More so than Luffy vs Kaido Law Kidd vs Big Mom is so dog shit.

I just think continuing roof piece would have made so much sense.
I agree bro. Luffy got rekt few times this arc in character, Wano is shit arc, and roof piece would be better if continued. But idk, blaming Luffy is wack, when there’s a hundred other lame ass story events going on

I agree bro. Luffy got rekt few times this arc in character, Wano is shit arc, and roof piece would be better if continued. But idk, blaming Luffy is wack, when there’s a hundred other lame ass story events going on
Its not that I am trying to blame Luffy I am trying to blame Oda, Luffy is just a cartoon lol.

But Oda in his usual cookie cutter story telling wanted to have Luffy kaido go 1v1 and that resulted in bullshit that is Law and Kidd vs Big Mom

Its not that I am trying to blame Luffy I am trying to blame Oda, Luffy is just a cartoon lol.

But Oda in his usual cookie cutter story telling wanted to have Luffy kaido go 1v1 and that resulted in bullshit that is Law and Kidd vs Big Mom
Oda been fell off tho, I been accepted it

Watch just watch the Devil fruit Gorosei hyping is Tama’s

That should set ***** off

What do u think that is? Brook? Or Enma spirit dueling him
Idk man knowing Oda probably some bullshit gag
Post automatically merged:

She has been using it. It's just that the whole fight is one huge off panel. Fodders were getting knocked out in the aftermath of her CoC.
Dude Law was shitting his pants when Zoro Kaido and Luffy used their CoC

How would he be dealing with it??

zorofans was mad about the idea that ZKK will never truly happen, Kaido is for luffy alone, BIgmom is for kid and law,
I expect more rant like this in the upcoming chapters. :suresure:

Another thread crying because Zoro will never be Luffy
Post automatically merged:

This is the same dude saying I’m obsessed with a Japanese drawing and calls oda out for “dick sucking Luffy” but proceeds to do the same thing to Zoro the entire thread….I’m not making threads talking about why Zoro sucks and Sanji is superior lol

this is also the same guy who told me Sanji fans are the obsessive one’s….

Zorofan Shishio=*titles the thread about Luffy but proceeds to throw Sanji in it….because reasons….*

Last edited:
So Useless Kidd who was supposed to be a hard ass, dude who came into roof top telling Luffy to not slow him down has now accepted his place as one of Luffy's cock suckers. Seriously what the fuck does that do for his character?
To each their own about their enjoyment of Wano but Kidd's character had a clear idea here. He was a lone wolf and that was his flaw. He decided to put his trust in another and swallow his pride. We saw that Kidd has personal vendetta against Kaido but decided it was best to help Law with Big Mom and that shows his growth, that made Kidd's character better, not worse.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Luffy is the main character, the earlier you accept that the less angry you will be.

Zoro already had basically the best feats from the Rooftop and is very close to being Top tier, be satisfied.

In summary this thread is a complaint that Zoro got taken off the roof (as if he could have done anything more with Broken bones) ZKK will not happen.
You just mad that Zoro is not the main character.
  1. The complaint is about Kidd and Law (but mostly Kidd) more than about Zoro.
  2. Actually read a thread before you reply to it.