Chapter Discussion Oda needs to stop sucking Luffy's dick Wano is embarrassing as fuck right now.

Imagine reading 1030+ chapters of a series and still blindingly believing a side character would be more important than the actual protagonist.
This thread is actually hilarious on the amount of hypocrisy it was made lmao

Cry, Zoro is not the main character and will never be as important as Luffy not even in a Arc that should be focusing on him, you guys didn't learn shit reading WCI.
But even then, Sanji got actual development unlike Edgy Zoro who actually lost any character trait since the time skip.

Noo Oda how could you put the main character against the main antagonist???
How could you put the rivals of the MC against the second strongest antagonist??
How could you put the main character's subordinate against the subordinate of the antagonist?
:milaugh:
Cope more
I'm fairly confident Oda's favourite character is not even Luffy 🧐🤔

What a whiney little bitch of thread title.
The hypocrisy is Universal sized, imagine the fandom that openly says it doesn't pay attention to anything other than Zoro having the gall to complain about Luffy the Main Character.
Ironically Oda wanked Zoro in this arc that even Zoroturds didn't expect but these hypocrites have a gall to make this thread. This is downright laughable.

What a whiney little bitch of thread title.
The hypocrisy is Universal sized, imagine the fandom that openly says it doesn't pay attention to anything other than Zoro having the gall to complain about Luffy the Main Character.
You need to stop sucking Yamatrash's dick you are embarassing as fuck right now.

Thread title says otherwise. Kid and Law getting shafted has nothing to do with Luffy.
So Useless Kidd who was supposed to be a hard ass, dude who came into roof top telling Luffy to not slow him down has now accepted his place as one of Luffy's cock suckers. Seriously what the fuck does that do for his character?

He is in the band of like 100,000 dick suckers Luffy already got.
Tell me what is the difference between Kidd and Law now??
How is Kidd different from X-Drake??
How is he different from Katakuri?
How is he different from Cavendish??

What has Luffy done for Kidd?? If Kidd was actually supposed to be real rival to Luffy and this is supposed to be some major character development for Kidd then where was his grand moment, the conflict in his mind that made him suck Luffy's dick??

Ya'll like to talk shit about DBC but when Vegeta sacrificed for Goku, he remembered the past, he accepted Goku's superiority, he gave a reason to why he is sacrificing. And that moment was special because Goku doesn't have 100,000 dick suckers that Luffy has, Vegeta has spent years trying to surpass Goku and realized its not gonna happen.

And we are supposed to buy this as some top tier character development??
k here in case you couldnt find it in the opening post.
Post automatically merged:

That has nothing to do with Luffy. It's Oda just running wild with no focus on panels, wasting them instead of using them more efficiently.
making kid a luffy cheerleader all of a sudden has nothing to do with oda sucking off luffy?

:okay:

Zoro fans bodying themselves

Luffy is the only MC who has gone through proper training and didnt come out mastering all of the techniques. First, future sight. He knew what it is but took his time to master it. After that, CoC. He used it at Marine Ford at such a big stage. Even in Dressrosa. So, learning the adCoC was the next step, and again he took his time to master it.

Zoro is still the most wanked character by Oda.

And as for Law and Kidd.
You need to understand that if Oda gave CoC to Kidd and Law, then people would have complained Oda is spamming CoC powet ups and there is "power creep".
I am glad Oda didnt do it.

As for Zoro, Hakai was the worst thing Oda could do to Zoro (there were better ways to avoid Hakai).

For me, Oda made worst decisions with Zoro, he had to limit himself from over using Zoro. It is still his arc, so he will get back up, but expect nothing major from him now.

Law and Kidd are good example that if you have a good DF, you can still fight against top tiers. And I am happy for that. Additionally, you are forgetting that they are using their awakening.

So, this rant is pointless from my point of view.
However, I agree that Wano is disaster class like @Pooth said. There is only one thing good and that is Luffy defeating Kaido (I am fine with ZKK after that), and Law and Kidd defeating Big Mom.

Last edited: