Chapter Discussion Oda not only ruined Nami’s 1v1 this arc, but he also ruined her fighting style in the span of half a chapter.

Did Oda ruin Nami’s fighting style and 1v1 this arc?

• Total voters

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Sanji's good old days was when:
- Sanji trolled Mr. 0 via Den Den Mushi in Little Garden
- Sanji and Chopper trolled Baroque Works, including Mr. 0, with having Chopper running around as "Mr. Prince" and Sanji went inside to save the day by defeating the alligator
- Sanji opening the door in Ennies Lobby

Now cool moments instead are given to side characters like Otama. :josad:
Tama saved more people this arc than Sanji has all of Post Timeskip
:milaugh:

He ruined Sanji more. Pre timeskip Sanji used to do what the Vinsmoke brothers manage to do, with the help of their technology. Sky Walk, producing fire, being so fast, etc.
But right now Sanji is reduced to be using the same technology as his brothers. Would be better if he goes "invisible" not because of Raid Suit but because of his overwhelming speed.

That being said, he also ruined Nami's style. Good job ruining 2 Straw Hats' style in 1 arc.
Thats sanjis next step. Kuro style, only that he knows where he is going :cheers:

I don’t so much care about Nami getting Zeus permanently. That’s been on cards for a long time now.

What I do care about is how what should have been the best Nami moment in a long time was ruined by the unnecessary addition of Big Mom. And the complete lack of anything resembling an actual fight here- compare this shambles to Nami vs Miss Doublefinger or Kalifa.

Very poor, and Oda will need to do better with the other main fights.

I don’t even like Ulti lol. She’s a fucking flying six, why the hell would she be joke fodder? Who else is Nami gonna fight this arc? Lol

Her “fighting style” was mostly relying on her weather knowledge and strategies in conjunction with her climatact. Now she doesn’t have to do either because of Zues lol
Nami hasn't really relied on "weather knowledge" in her fights since Enies Lobby.
All she has been doing since was conjuring lightning, when she had to fight.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
I don’t so much care about Nami getting Zeus permanently. That’s been on cards for a long time now.

What I do care about is how what should have been the best Nami moment in a long time was ruined by the unnecessary addition of Big Mom. And the complete lack of anything resembling an actual fight here- compare this shambles to Nami vs Miss Doublefinger or Kalifa.

Very poor, and Oda will need to do better with the other main fights.
Exactly. My problem isn’t Zues itself, I expected that. My problem is that Zues does literally everything for her now. Like, Nami didn’t even do anything to win against Ulti, it was all Zues lol
Post automatically merged:

Did we actually see Ulti land a hit on Nami once the entire multi-chapter fight?
Not onscreen

I don’t mind Nami getting Zeus but I wanted cloud Zeus, not Clima Tact Zeus…

Also Oda’s unwillingness to show Nami getting hurt in any significant way has gotten very old and it sucks the tension out of any encounter she has because oda has to do PiS or dumb situations so that she isn’t touched. I wish he would just give her CoO and a speed boost so that she could dodge attacks when necessary, but hes too stubborn to increase Nami and Usopp’s physical stats in any way