Character Discussion Oda teases Shanks in 2021

Yep :kata:

The thing is the final matchups are already starting to shape and there nothing left of the arc after Kaido is done
Probably just some Wano politics
So I think it will finish in about 9-10 months
Then shanks gonna appear to meet Luffy in his way out the island
Yep, they are, if we assume they are correct, just shaping up now.
When that happened in Enies Lobby, the last real arc with real match-ups, you still had 40 chapters after that, even more if you put post Enies Lobby W7 to it.

OP has around 38 chapters per year if it runs normally. And Wa no has a much bigger scale with a lot more characters than Enies Lobby, it has still a flashback coming up, at least one, it has the post battle stuff with the poneglyphs and so on.

sword fandom will be destroyed when E.Oda finally reveal Shanks's true powers :steef:
I mean Shanks can have dozens of styles for what it matters, but he is still a swordsman overall, so I'm not sure what you are trying to assert with this. Cause in no way his overall powers are meant to equal Mihawk's, the latter being the strongest swordsman out of the two.

That's not occurring since Mihawk declared Shanks unworthy of a match due the loss of his limb so there's no reason for now to believe the two of them would clash.
Are you enjoying lying to yourself?

How can don krieg and pre-TS Luffy can be a worthy match for mihawk but not Yonko Shanks? :milaugh:

mihawk apologizes from his daddy Shanks, and he brings the news of Luffy as if he is Shanks's messanger boy,

Shanks already owned mihawk big time.

How can don krieg and pre-TS Luffy can be a worthy match for mihawk but not Yonko Shanks? :milaugh:
You don't get it Erkan.

Mihawk chose Shanks as swordsman clashing partner in the past, whereas this was then over and he declared it was for his arm loss.

Mihawk meant that Shanks is simply unworthy of repeating that much that occurred 20 years ago, not that in general he won't fight a weakling like ever again.

You don't get it Erkan.

Mihawk chose Shanks as swordsman clashing partner in the past, whereas this was then over and he declared it was for his arm loss.

Mihawk meant that Shanks is simply unworthy of repeating that much that occurred 20 years ago, not that in general he won't fight a weakling like ever again.
If Shanks was weaker, how did he become Yonko 6 years after losing his arm? :suresure:

mihawk never ever fought a Yonko or a top tier, you mihawk fans have this idea of him being able to fight with a top tier without any proof is just funny. :steef:

Vista and Crocodile owned mihawk.

If Shanks was weaker, how did he become Yonko 6 years after losing his arm? :suresure:

mihawk never ever fought a Yonko or a top tier, you mihawk fans have this idea of him being able to fight with a top tier without any proof is just funny. :steef:

Vista and Crocodile owned mihawk.
Mihawk and Shanks were used to clash evenly in the past (it has been a long time since they last did) and Mihawk chose Shanks as sparring partner, just like viceversa. It is clear enough that the two were prominently clashing swords, since it doesn't make much of a sense Mihawk would be so fixated with Shanks differently. At least for our knowledge.

Then what happened? Shanks took on his journey to become yonko and we don't know what Mihawk did, but we know that Oda introduced Mihawk as the strongest of all swordsmen, so the latter notion is irrelevant.

Furthermore, if Mihawk stated that Shanks was unworthy of a match it seems he followed his deeds over the years and witnessed his potential. I doubt Mihawk would call that out of the blue, it's unlikely despite we got no evidence.

mihawk apologizes from his daddy Shanks, and he brings the news of Luffy as if he is Shanks's messanger boy,

Shanks already owned mihawk big time.
I guess if you have mutual respect with someone your emasculated.
Mihawk = Shanks before lost arm. Why would he be scared of his equal who was nerfed.
Keep on believing your headcanons you're in for a rude awakening :milaugh:

I guess if you have mutual respect with someone your emasculated.
Mihawk = Shanks before lost arm. Why would he be scared of his equal who was nerfed.
Keep on believing your headcanons you're in for a rude awakening :milaugh:
Shanks wasn't a Yonko when he fought mihawk my boy.

Do you even realize the gigantic difference between being a yonko and not being a yonko? You think Teach was the same guy 2 years before? Do you even realize this huge power difference?

Luffy needed to beat Cracker and Katakuri to be just the fifth Yonko, not even a real Yonko.

You mihawk fans act like Shanks did nothing while being a Yonko during this 6 years time period, nice fanfictions. :suresure:

If it's up to mihawk fanboys, you would declare Shanks as a Yonko if he fights equally with mihawk 12 years ago, but that never happened, somehow Shanks do other things to be a Yonko 6 years after.

That should tell you being equal with mihawk is not enough to be a Yonko, he needed to do more in this 6 years.

Shanks wasn't a Yonko when he fought mihawk my boy.

Do you even realize the gigantic difference between being a yonko and not being a yonko? You think Teach was the same guy 2 years before? Do you even realize this huge power difference?

Luffy needed to beat Cracker and Katakuri to be just the fifth Yonko, not even a real Yonko.

You mihawk fans act like Shanks did nothing while being a Yonko during this 6 years time period, nice fanfictions. :suresure:
Ok I agree Mihawk didnt fight yonko shanks but why he suddenly stop after he lost the arm. Why would he be scared of his former equal that was nerfed.
Mihawk didn't want to fight dhanks who was nerfed.

F

Fallen Prince

Oda seems to have eyed the latest manga , he usually does not talk about other manga except Naruto which rivalled his manga in sales .

Maybe Oda is feeling heat from upcoming manga atm , this is problem with japanese work culture even if you are on top people pressure you to perform even better , My Asian colleagues told me this when their parents hardly praised them despite high achievements .

Luffy didnt lose his dominant arm:milaugh:
Your fanfictions.

Shanks become Yonko, entirely different level after losing his arm.

People like Nekomamushi and Queen aren't on a different level if you give their arm back.

Shanks's Haki was garbage 12 years ago when fought mihawk.

Now his Haki is on a different level, he improved it in 6 years after, to not to make the same mistake again.

Yonko Shanks >>>>>>>>>>>>> Pre-Yonko Shanks who was equal with mihawk.

Your fanfictions.

Shanks become Yonko, entirely different level after losing his arm.

People like Nekomamushi and Queen aren't on a different level if you give their arm back.

Shanks's Haki was garbage 12 years ago when fought mihawk.

Now his Haki is on a different level, he improved it in 6 years after, to not to make the same mistake again.

Yonko Shanks >>>>>>>>>>>>> Pre-Yonko Shanks who was equal with mihawk.
Shanks is a swordsman he needs his arm. neko and queen have different abilities (sulong and Technology).
Not to mention they both got prosthetics.