General & Others Oda's drafts

Yet failed to Scratch Marco without cheating while King bled Marco head on.
Naw he scratched Marco I'll Explain
You can clearly see kizaru fighting in the background of marco
Yet Marco is seen with a bruise which implies Kizaru did infact damage him onguard
Than we see another bruise, it just implies kizaru got the best of him, even when marco is onguard, even in cqc marco still can't damage kizaru at all

Don't say it's fake when you can't prove it is
Like he said it's up to you if you believe it or not
Hi everyone, so I am actually Oda in disguise. I am in this forum to know what the fans here think about the current chapters. Actually this leak is false (you can trust me, i am oda). The real leak is that sanji would betray strawhat and lick marine boots to save himself on the final arc. He would become CD slave (i made him train his legs so that he can walk fast when carlos ride him)
And you can't prove that i am not oda so you can't say that what i said is fake.

Hi everyone, so I am actually Oda in disguise. I am in this forum to know what the fans here think about the current chapters. Actually this leak is false (you can trust me, i am oda). The real leak is that sanji would betray strawhat and lick marine boots to save himself on the final arc. He would become CD slave (i made him train his legs so that he can walk fast when carlos ride him)
And you can't prove that i am not oda so you can't say that what i said is fake.
So Corny :whitepress:
You are embarrassing yourself with this
If can't disprove it then dont come here to reply with embarrassing stuff like this

>Bigfoot is real because you can't disprove it¡¡¡¡
Same logic with your post

That's not how it works, burden on proof is on the person who makes the claim.
This. @Akuma_Law is just too thick headed to know how argument works.

This thread just shows that sanji fanboys don't have the common sense that normal people should have. :kayneshrug: