yes, I told yall
Zoro get weakest admiral, fujitora
:mihanha::mihanha:
Sanji get , 2nd strongest kizaru
:steef::steef:
and im not just being nice to zolo fans
he might stalemate helmepoo post wano
:mihanha::mihanha:
Fuji is not the weakest admiral, nowhere was it stated in the manga or shown that he is.

They are all relative.

In fact Jimbei told Akainu that the Marines have become an even stronger force of justice after the timeskip.

This is with the new admirals. So it makes no sense for them to be weaker than their pre skip counterpart.

Akainu >~ Aokiji > Kizaru > Fujitora >~< Greenbull until proven wise.
:stop:How dare YOU DISRESPECT THE GRATNESS OF GOATBULL, GReenbull is the protector of mary jeios, theee first admiral to be there which means hes the strongest/quickest to remove any threats, skaakuzi told him to with confidence to kick fuji out if you find him, doesn't even think of fuji as a threat in a 1v1!!!!
Greenbull>Fuji
:josad:

:stop:How dare YOU DISRESPECT THE GRATNESS OF GOATBULL, GReenbull is the protector of mary jeios, theee first admiral to be there which means hes the strongest/quickest to remove any threats, skaakuzi told him to with confidence to kick fuji out if you find him, doesn't even think of fuji as a threat in a 1v1!!!!
Greenbull>Fuji
:josad:
LOL Fuji telling if Greenbull want to fight him or not and then Greenbull back off.:rolaugh:Fuji >>>> Greenbull.:fujilaugh:

Greenbull has silhouette no justu, fuji is first introduced, and who is last??
WreenBull, also he will fight Sanji maybe maybe wouldn't you want him the strongest
I mean I get that the strongest Admiral will be the one that introduced last (Greenbull) but I will start wanking him IF he is the one that fight Sanji. But for now, man's nothing but a silhouette.