Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Ok writing

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Bad writing

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Trash Tier

Votes: 15 16.1%

• Total voters
I really don't get the hate for Cross Guild.
It is by far the best thing that happened in One Piece world on a grand scale.
Perfect solution for Mihawk, an awesome comeback for Sir Crocodile.
Shanks' rival Buggy is putting his luck to the test and it works out splendidly.
The way it is going, Cross Guild will be Strawhats' final challenge for One Piece.
Unless they ally with red haired pirates. They might likely cross the path courtsey both buggy and mihawk are close to shanks.

tbh the idea of cross guild is interesting
the problem is I dont expect anything much to come out of it cause so much attention is giving to the strawhats.( yes I know, they are the main characters but atm I could care less ).

post wano where we got to see what other characters were up to was refreshing.

In an ideal world seeing them raid impel down to free someone like doffy ,
or challenging the navy etc would be dope
chance of it happening however is next to zero and in the event it does, expect it to be offscreen.

Every wannabe top tiers in one piece is on a fraud list until and unless they actually defeat a top tier, lile Godfy.
Post automatically merged:

We have yet to actually see on panel a top tier beaten fair and square.
Or we already saw it when Zoro beat King.
Nah according to your logic, that was also a gauntlet with marco, sanji and zoro. Not an actual one by one.

I just needed to read your Title to realise that youre a Shankstard who is salty that Mihawk got the Hype which Shankstards were afraid of over the Years.

- Marine Hunter
- Close Bounty to Shanks and a higher Bounty than the Yonkos itself Buggy/Luffy/Blackbeard while not even caring for the Yonko Status or beeing one
:milaugh:

Chadhawk

https://flic.kr/p/2o6We1e
Meanwhile...

https://flic.kr/p/2o8a1ud

Navy naming Buggy a Yonko after seeing what Aokiji did to him at MF really solidifies Admirals>Yonko agenda. lol It's clear as a day, usually Admirals are restricted by law and orders but Aokiji got a direct permission from Sengoku at MF to take out a Yonko-tier character so he just did it without fooling around. :kuzanshut:
So resulting in an organization with: 1 GOATED Top Tier + 2 Bums, as their main leaders.
:pepebuggy:+:pepehawk::pepecroc:

The Cross Guild is the perfect final hurdle for the strawhats.

Yonko Buggy The Clown vs Yonko Goofy D Joyboy Jr

First Mate/Right Hand WWS Mihawk vs Master Swordsman KOH Zorojuro

Sir Crocodile The Sandman vs Jinbei Knight of the Sea (Sand Vs Water again).

And then we can have the cannon fodder underlings at the bottom of both crews fighting it out.

Cross Guild is Oda's first biggest W (other giving Zoro CoC) in years

Great reveal. Amazing way to incorporate one of the most significant future opponents, an old and memorable foe and a gag character in ways that let them all let lose. Also adds intrigue to how events will unfold with such a major group now in the picture. Could lead to a grand background for Zoro v Mihawk and perhaps some other fights whilst Zoro gets his greatest match or atleast builds up to it.

Navy naming Buggy a Yonko after seeing what Aokiji did to him at MF really solidifies Admirals>Yonko agenda. lol It's clear as a day, usually Admirals are restricted by law and orders but Aokiji got a direct permission from Sengoku at MF to take out a Yonko-tier character so he just did it without fooling around. :kuzanshut:

:pepebuggy:+:pepehawk::pepecroc:
Lmao I would use that for Admiral agenda. But it's just too much of shit writing to even be used to hype up well written characters like the Admirals.

I would never associate this trash with the admirals for hype or any other reason.