Powers & Abilities Oden and Kaido surpassed Whitbeard and Roger | full analysis

J

Jo_Ndule

@Master OF Haki You're in a futile thread of arguing to walls who refuse to listen to any manner of logic and evidence and choose to stand by their own perceived notions of power when much of the landscape is utterly mired in uncertainty, discontinuity, inconsistency and straight borderline bad writing.

I do not agree with your sentiments regarding Oden but you argue with enough logic and consistency that I would actually put Oden on the same level as Roger as WB the same goes to Kaido and the other Yonko who have nothing stating that they are magically weaker in an era of greater competition.

No matter what you say and how consistent your logic is, the answer will be a "no" "I feel", "This is a joke" "That's impossible" With very little backing such statements. There is nothing in the story that states that Roger and WB are the pinnacle of strength. Strength which cannot be attained by any others before or after them (excluding the MC). They will point to WSM "Title" as proof because Buggy in a panel before Oda has thought this far proclaimed that WB is the "strongest" and only Roger matched him. Yet, we know that this engagement of theirs was nothing but a play fight and that Roger had o victories against his Top Tier rivals and only became PK due to Oden and his luck.

Additionally, if the WSM title they so despartley choose to cling to as a reason to not think past a rudimentary level is truly substantiated by pure strength, the title would belong to another after Newgate's death. There would be a new WSM the moment Newgate died yet, there is no such thing. The same applies to all titles. Also, if we must use "titles" Kaido's title of the strongest creature is above that of strongest man because humans are living creatures thus they fall below Kaido.

It's honestly sad and annoying when people refuse to keep their mind open or actually think because it requires modifying whatever view they currently hold.
They still don't realise there's criteria for WSM, it isn't abour WB being unmatched or unrivaled.
The dude was Stalemated by BM for decades, he couldn't budge her empire, even Roger couldn't make her empire move.
Post automatically merged:

@maater haki
Where did Oden beat Kaido?

A battld n a war ends when one can't fight back anymore, even oden was going for another strike coz he didn't win.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think Oden is stronger than Roger (though I can see the argument that they’re roughly equal or at least on the same tier)

But I think you could argue Oden is greater than Roger, since Momonosuke was proud of being his father’s son and was willing to be executed for it but Ace, on his execution platform, did not admit to being Roger’s son.

How much his son respects him says a lot about a man’s greatness.

Interesting then, what Kaido’s son thinks of him...

I don’t think Oden is stronger than Roger (though I can see the argument that they’re roughly equal or at least on the same tier)

But I think you could argue Oden is greater than Roger, since Momonosuke was proud of being his father’s son and was willing to be executed for it but Ace, on his execution platform, did not admit to being Roger’s son.

How much his son respects him says a lot about a man’s greatness.

Interesting then, what Kaido’s son thinks of him...
again, i don't feel like roger was a worse dad given his circumstances, than oden was, so it's pretty lame. Yes overall he seemed to be a less good beeing, because he didn't cared about collateral damages, contrary to oden, but as a father, no he couldn't do anything else.

The 9 Scabbards are mid high tiers, their skill and Haki is what allowed them to get some hits in on Kaidou, With the Will of Oden behind their backs, it's no wonder that they did that much.
But again it's 9 people vs A semi drunkard Kaidou.

They should have been around the same level. Oden was Shanks' age, so he wasn't a Rookie, and he stated "If I can't, there is no one who can beat Kaido now"

Um... The scabbards will get their asses handed to them. Oden beat Kaido 1 v. 1 and outnumbered.
i have no doubt that kaido will win easy againts the scabbards im just ponting out that this guy made a post about kaido been stronger than whitebeard and roger because the only one who have been shown to hurt kaido was oden, now we know that you can hurt him if you have advance haki which both whitebeard and roger had and they were a beast at that

i have no doubt that kaido will win easy againts the scabbards im just ponting out that this guy made a post about kaido been stronger than whitebeard and roger because the only one who have been shown to hurt kaido was oden, now we know that you can hurt him if you have advance haki which both whitebeard and roger had and they were a beast at that
If Roger and Whitebeard were such beasts, why did no one scar Kaido, even as a rookie/teenager? Oden was the ONLY one to ever scar Kaido.

Oden faced the strongest version of Kaido, and sliced him down, something not even Roger/Wb did. Let's not forget, Kaido had the WSC title even during Whitebeard's life.

So my thread about Kaido was received better than I thought it would, so now you are ready to a very harsh truth, it pains me to say it but all the evidence points at one direction which is that "Oden and Kaido surpassed Whitbeard and Roger in terms of strength" and I now it's bad, it's really bad but Oda wats a Samurai be the strongest and I can't do anything but to accept the truth, I hope I'm wrong but it's just hope with zero evidence.

Let's recap what I said about Oden vs Rayleigh thread.
By the way, if things come to a debate I wanna repost my old post as a factor, feel free to use it.

Guys I don't care who do you think will win in Rayleigh vs Katakuri fight, but stop comparing him to Oden, Oden is on different tier compared to Rayleigh.
Oden's backstory was similar to Big Mom's backstory (Oda is giving Oden a top tier potential like Big Mom) the guy was using Enma at age of 4.

Whitebeard stopped his crew members from fighting against Oden and told them to hide behind him.

Whitbeard knew that there's no one in his crew that could fight against Oden and even compares Oden to his previous crew members likes of Big Mom, Kaido, Shiki etc.

Roger like Whitbeard didn't let his crew members to fight against Oden (even though he was little bid late since Oden already defeated some of them) it was represented in comedic way, but that doesn't change the fact that both Roger and Whitbeard faced Oden by themselves, and even Rayleigh and Copper teamed up against Oden. Roger wouldn't be interested in Oden if Oden was on Rayleigh's level, he wanted to test him since Oden was somewhat compared to him, he wasn't on Roger's level but he was on the same tier.

In Roger pirates vs Whitbeard pirates panel we can't see Oden since Oden is fighting with Roger, Knowing Oden he wouldn't be interested in Rayleigh and would try to test his strength in against the strongest.

In this panel Oda compares Oden, Whitbread and Roger to Ace, Sabo and Luffy and guess what...
Against whom did Luffy and Sabo fight to test their strength? Yeah, against Ace Roger's son, Sabo was almost equal to Ace and and even defeated him multiple times while Luffy was always defeated by Ace and same dynamic is here.
I'm pretty sure Oden fought only against Roger and was always defeated like Luffy while Whitbeard was almost equal to Roger like Sabo to Ace, and even their wounds are on the same place the parallel is clear.

Oden scarred Kaido, that is feat that even Whitbeard and Roger couldn't achieve, and we Know that Whitbeard fought against Kaido.

Oda again comperes Oden to likes of Whitbeard and Roger (Oden himself says that if he can't defeat Kaido then nobody can) which means that Oden was at the very least equal to Whitbeard.

Stop comparing Oden to Rayleigh and this is saying you someone who hates Oden the most, I hate that character for ruining for me Wano arc, I hate his stupidity, I hate his designe and ugly face but I can accept the simple truth even though that Rayleigh is my top three characters. What Rayleigh did in Sabaody was the same what Marco did in mareanford, Rayleigh stopped Kizaru's attack in the same way how Marco stopped Kizaru's attack and fought back, keep it real and stop the BS.
My conclusion was based on the evidence from manga, that showed that Oden never fought against Rayleigh but only against Roger. Back then Oden was weaker and has become stronger while traveling with Roger and Whitbeard for around decade (look how powerful Luffy has become with 2 years of training and Oden had from 5 to 10 years of experience from Roger and Whitbeard) so he came back to Wano much stronger than he left Wano.

In my thread about Kaido people were telling me that Kaido now is much stronger than ha was 20 years ago, so here is what I responded to the same thing in deferent thread.
He indeed has become stronger but not considerably, not as much as you think he has.... what Oden said about "no one being able to defeat Kaido in their generation" means that Kaido was at the very least strong enough to defend himself against Admirals and Yonkos which means he was top tier back then and I'm not going to dismiss Oden's words because it goes against your subjective reality. This Idea of Kaido not being strong enough 20 years ago comes from Sengoku's comment about Big Mom and Kaido but people forget that he was talking about Rocks' time and not about 20 years ago. Why do people forget that Whitbeard reached his prime at age of 38? I mean Shanks is Yonko at age of 39 and he became Yonko 6 years ago, so he became Yonko at age of 33, Blackbeard is a Yonko at age of 40, Aokiji is now 49 years Old and he became Admiral around decade ago, so he became Admiral at age of 39, Luffy will become Yonko at age of 20 and he will be the Pirate King at age of 25+ and you're telling me that Kaido was much weaker back 20 years ago then he is now? Like come on man, this is beyond ridiculous.
Yes, Kaido has become stronger since then and I agree with you guys 100%, but the gap between Kaido 20 years ago and now is so small that it's almost irrelevant.

The evidence of Oden and Kaido being the strongest.

We know that Kaido has fought against Rocks' crew members numerous times, we know that Roger and Garp clashed at least for few seconds with Kaido, we Know that Kaido has challenged both Marians and Yonkos but the only one who was able to scar Kaido was Oden, and he did it casually as if it was a regular thecnique and if you think that it was only back when Kaido was just an apprentice in Rocks' crew, then look at this.

Big Mom and Kaido had all out fight for 24 hours and no one was damaged nether to say scared (big feats for Big Mom), Shanks and Kaido had clash with each other with same result, and look at Kaido's scar... it's Big, like really big. It's the biggest scar in one piece it's even bigger than Oden who is around 4 meters tall, Oden's AP is fu:k:d up.

So, now look what nnarrator said about both Kaido and Oden's strength.

Keep in mind that Kaido was called WSC after Oden's death, I'd say Oden was the strongest on the land and after Kaido killed him he became the WSC. It's no wander that Kaido was scared of Oden since he had the power to kill him, keep in mind that back then Kaido wasn't suicidal and he became the one after Oden's death, could that be that Oden was the only one who could possibly kill Kaido and now the world is boring whiteout the only one who could kill Kaido?

And here Oden confirms what I said. Oden puts himself above Whitbeard cuz Whitbeard is still alive and healthy, and I'm not going to consider that Oden was mentally ill hence Oden>Whitbread=Roger just like Kaido>Whitbeard=Roger Oden suggests that amongst all people on the planet he's the only one who has the chance to kill Kaido and if he can't then nobody can't, which means Kaido was and is stronger than Roger and Whitbeard. If It was just one factor/evidence then I wouldn't pay attention but there's to much for me to dismiss it.

@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Celestia
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@BigChungus2018
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@gojo
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Dragomir
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@SethTrollins
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Exodia.
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@TheAncientCenturion
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Izaya X
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@Albino 👑
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor Nami
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@MD Zolo
@Brix
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon
Just gonna give you a brutally honest truth, instead of sugar coating.
You have done nothing that would help convince anyone what the title of the thread claims.