General & Others Oden's second sword: Ame-No-Habakiri

There is some serious hype behind this sword that was bestowed to momo. From Japanese loe, it is said to be one of Susanoo' sword that he used to slay the Yama-no-orochi monster. Could Oda be hinting at Shogun Orochi dying at the blade of this sword? What grade do you think this blade falls under. Personally I think both of Odens swords are among the 12 supreme grade swords. Anyways let me hear your thoughts.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
They are definitely supreme grade swords. I mean he scarred Kaido so they kinda need to be. Zoro is gonna kill Orochi with these blades. Or maybe Zoro will give them to Hiyori and Momo to strike down Orochi while Zoro is watching them.
Lol, why would Zoro, the only able bodied combatant, give 2 people with virtually no sword skills the duty of taking out a monster? Yeah, I know Orochi isn’t all that, but he’d still be too much for a non combatant and a kid with very minimal sword training.

Momo playing a part against Orochi is certainly on the cards, but he’s not doing it by himself. That is so silly.

Lol, why would Zoro, the only able bodied combatant, give 2 people with virtually no sword skills the duty of taking out a monster? Yeah, I know Orochi isn’t all that, but he’d still be too much for a non combatant and a kid with very minimal sword training.

Momo playing a part against Orochi is certainly on the cards, but he’s not doing it by himself. That is so silly.
Momo and Hiyori and maybe Kiku are probably going to kill him lol.

It seems that for each main villain in Wano is prepared one of Oden's swords to defeat them. Since Ame-no-Habakiri won't be given to Zoro, so he's not the one who will cut down Orochi despite his words that Yasue's death should be avenged. I'm hyped even more with the chapter because possibility of Zoro fighting Kaido has increased. IMO

It seems that for each main villain in Wano is prepared one of Oden's swords to defeat them. Since Ame-no-Habakiri won't be given to Zoro, so he's not the one who will cut down Orochi despite his words that Yasue's death should be avenged. I'm hyped even more with the chapter because possibility of Zoro fighting Kaido has increased. IMO
True, one sword seems to have been introduced to counter Kaido while the other seems to meant to slay the shogun. It will be interesting to see who faces Orochi and whether they will use this other sword.

That could be the case but on the other hand the scar on Kaidos Belly is a cross so it would make more sense if he used 2 swords (Like Zorro gave Luffy a X scar in the filler Episode)

But maybe the scar isnt the one He got Fron oden
yeah, you're right. maybe both swords scarred Kaido in a single blow, but since Hyori only has Enma to give, that's the one she talked about.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
As monet pointed out, enma is the only sword that gave scar to Kaido which is with Zoro.

The other sword is reserve for 🐍 Df and Is with momo.

People should stop mixing these swords usage to put Zoro against Orochi.

Momo won't fight against Orochi solo but he would be the one killing him.

Now about that X shaped scar. Why we all are assuming that two swords are needed to give such scar? Even one sword can do so assuming oden striked Kaido twice with his techniques

As monet pointed out, enma is the only sword that gave scar to Kaido which is with Zoro.

The other sword is reserve for 🐍 Df and Is with momo.

People should stop mixing these swords usage to put Zoro against Orochi.

Momo won't fight against Orochi solo but he would be the one killing him.

Now about that X shaped scar. Why we all are assuming that two swords are needed to give such scar? Even one sword can do so assuming oden striked Kaido twice with his techniques

it just would make more sense to make an X shaped scar with 2 swords. especially while being an 2 sword style user.