Rules Official jojolands thread

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Smooth Operators is cool this chapter. Really useful to move your wounds to an object.
Ngl I thought Jodio would use his air bubbles to create a path for November Rain's rain to reach the villain. Felt like a Jojo move to me lol but ig not
Aye a healer on the team means fights can get more wild lol

Though I imagine there'll be a limit to what kind of wound smooth operators can slide off

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
so we're all gonna be on a wild ride together
bizarre adventure*

I've not read Jojolands yet, the monthly waits for JJL chapters were agonising especially when the story actually got interesting and the mysteries and such, so I'm reluctant to get into JJL....wait a minute, both Jojolion and Jojolands can be abbreviated as JJL, DAMNIT ARAKI!

But yeah, I really would like to check out Jojolands but man, the frustrating open ended mystery ending of Jojolion and having to wait monthly for these chapters is a bit too much for me, JJBA gets me too invested in the story and with Jojolion having such interesting mysteries it was agonising, I get the feeling I will suffer the same with Jojolands if I get into it now lol.

He's essentially an Alternative Giorno! also Sibling Jojo's!
November rain is finally a stand name :steef:

Really excited to read a Jojo part from the beginning with everyone.
SBR version of Part 5 and November Rain being a freaking stand is seriously making me want to get into it though! I may read it later, fuck it lol.

Don't worry, I don't mind any spoilers btw, hence why I'm checking this thread and posting, I'm looking to see how you guys feel about Jojolands so far and such.
Post automatically merged:

Where's the next Zeppeli? Gonna be another Zeppeli right? :josad:

Maybe the fourth squad member, we still don't know his name. Or maybe we didn't see the next Zeppeli yet :josad:
More like how is the next Zeppelli gonna die right?

:risitameh::risiup::saden::shame::risitasad::peperain::pepemotion:

Reading the comments on reddit rn
Jodio's name could be a nod to the fact that this part is an inversion of Part 5 - Giorno was against dealing drugs to kids; Jodio is slinging dope to his classmates

And Giorno was Dio's son, Jodio is called Jo Dio
Holy fuck Araki....

:nicagesmile::saitahu::smart::snoopy::crazwhat:

Last edited:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
bizarre adventure*

I've not read Jojolands yet, the monthly waits for JJL chapters were agonising especially when the story actually got interesting and the mysteries and such, so I'm reluctant to get into JJL....wait a minute, both Jojolion and Jojolands can be abbreviated as JJL, DAMNIT ARAKI!

But yeah, I really would like to check out Jojolands but man, the frustrating open ended mystery ending of Jojolion and having to wait monthly for these chapters is a bit too much for me, JJBA gets me too invested in the story and with Jojolion having such interesting mysteries it was agonising, I get the feeling I will suffer the same with Jojolands if I get into it now lol.

SBR version of Part 5 and November Rain being a freaking stand is seriously making me want to get into it though! I may read it later, fuck it lol.

Don't worry, I don't mind any spoilers btw, hence why I'm checking this thread and posting, I'm looking to see how you guys feel about Jojolands so far and such.

More like how is the next Zeppelli gonna die right?

:risitameh::risiup::saden::shame::risitasad::peperain::pepemotion:

Holy fuck Araki....

:nicagesmile::saitahu::smart::snoopy::crazwhat:
I'll be honest, I've still only read the first 2-3 chapters. I'll probably pick it up again soon.

this lava rocks looks like wall eyes from jojolion. the tubes literally looks like eyes, lol.
and there's was someones arm, who grabbed mauka's leg inside a hole, nay? doesn't looked like his own arm.

so THERE'S someone inside the lava rock. maybe rock human or someone connected with them, another specie.

also, charmingman has some coarse and sandy skin. well, looks kinda like rock disease, i guess

could it be, that lava rock/tube operates like devil's palm and wall eyes? if it indeed operates like them, maybe charming got his stand it this place

Last edited:
this lava rocks looks like wall eyes from jojolion. the tubes literally looks like eyes, lol.
and there's was someones arm, who grabbed mauka's leg inside a hole, nay? doesn't looked like his own arm.

so THERE'S someone inside the lava rock. maybe rock human or someone connected with them, another specie.

also, charmingman has some coarse and sandy skin. well, looks kinda like rock disease, i guess

could it be, that lava rock/tube operates like devil's palm and wall eyes? if it indeed operates like them, maybe charming got his stand it this place
Maybe we'll see Charming's brother again later on, affected by whatever is in the lava tubes

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Good chapter, I'm a big fan of this group ngl
Sets up the next part of the journey which is exciting
Also name a better duo than minor Jojo characters and being vile bastards lmao

Btw fella is there a WWE thread somewhere out there lmao

Good chapter, I'm a big fan of this group ngl
Sets up the next part of the journey which is exciting
Also name a better duo than minor Jojo characters and being vile bastards lmao

Btw fella is there a WWE thread somewhere out there lmao
There is one called Wrestling Talk iirc