Current Events Official Translation: It’s Zorover

But we can't deny the stats boost from the awakening. What would you compare it to if not G5?

I really won't defend Zoro if that happens. I'll slander Oda, though.
Slander Oda for what? That would be pussy move on your part. If Oda does have it happen, then you'll need to just man the fuck up, give Lucci his props, and keep it moving.

Don't get me wrong, I had high hopes for Dragon, but Dragon is on fraud watch. I don't blame Oda for it because, as an artist, he goes where the Muses tell him to go. Plus, I believe writers should follow their vision of their story.

It's viz making a poor and inaccurate translation, not really anything new.

There are ways to check it: google or GPT, and proof has been posted here as I said time and time again. Again: no one's saying Zoro didn't huff mid sentence. They got the placement right, but not the distiction: in japanese, Lucci's onomatopeia is notably more exhausted than Zoro's, while the implication in English, correct me if I'm wrong, is opposite, is it not?
that is not true . ゼェ and ハァ are used similarly there is no hierarchy between more exhausted and less exhausted . the same way wheez and puff are different but you can not tell if one means someone is more exhausted than the other .
zorotard brains are so rotten they think there is a power ranking even to onomatopoeia .

you can see in this site a zorotard trying to get a translator to say lucci is more tired but is constantly told by him there is no distinction https://ja.hinative.com/questions/25444996

that is not true . ゼェ and ハァ are used similarly there is no hierarchy between more exhausted and less exhausted . the same way wheez and puff are different but you can not tell if one means someone is more exhausted than the other .
zorotard brains are so rotten they think there is a power ranking even to onomatopoeia .

you can see in this site a zorotard trying to get a translator to say lucci is more tired but is constantly told by him there is no distinction https://ja.hinative.com/questions/25444996
Do you not need to pay to get priority in hinative?
Aint no way bro i cant, next level
:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

I later acknowledged I was wrong in believing that.

Slander Oda for what? That would be pussy move on your part. If Oda does have it happen, then you'll need to just man the fuck up, give Lucci his props, and keep it moving.

Don't get me wrong, I had high hopes for Dragon, but Dragon is on fraud watch. I don't blame Oda for it because, as an artist, he goes where the Muses tell him to go. Plus, I believe writers should follow their vision of their story.
The fuck? I can certainly call Oda out for whatever I want.

Don't get me wrong, it's not about "ZORO NEEDS TO BE THE STRONGEST IN THE VERSE", but about "why the hell didn't Zoro go all out earlier and finish him off?". It's in his best interest to do so, and nothing still suggests Lucci can match it. It's just "anything for the sake of convenience". Nobody comes looking good from Zoro being wasted for 10 chapters in an inconclusive casual fight with Lucci while everybody else were fighting for their lives and waiting for him.

You're okay with it? Good for you, man the fuck up about others disagreeing.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
to be fair it looks like zoro didn't go all out yet so I m not sure why some of his fans are having a meltdown
And lucci hasn’t used one of his six skills or any named attacks yet he only been blocking zoro this whole time never kn the offensive

so his statement is true he is playing with zoro so others can’t leave the island

The fuck? I can certainly call Oda out for whatever I want.

Don't get me wrong, it's not about "ZORO NEEDS TO BE THE STRONGEST IN THE VERSE", but about "why the hell didn't Zoro go all out earlier and finish him off?". It's in his best interest to do so, and nothing still suggests to me Lucci can fight on par with Zoro going all out. It's just "anything for the sake of convenience". Nobody comes looking good from Zoro being wasted for 10 chapters in an inconclusive casual fight with Lucci while everybody else were fighting for their lives and waiting for him.

You're okay with it? Good for you, man the fuck up about others disagreeing.
Using CoC is probably only for taming Enma goinf all out, which puts Zoro at risk.

It is an ace in the hole, more than anything else.