Chapter Discussion Official Viz Translation: Ryokugyu Neg Diffed Weevil

Really, Edward "2nd strongest Warlord, maybe on par with Mihawk" Weevil couldn't beat an Admiral? Although to be fair to him, Greenbull showed up with a Navy ship, so he definitely had back up.

There was 0 chance Weevil was comparable to a 35 year old Whitebeard. He has his DNA but not his brains, Haki, nor DF.

I don't get why this hostage argument is only used for Ryu.
The other weaker marines could have used hostages as well, no?
They even said they would kill everyone on the island cause the island is not WG affiliated...
So why would Weevil fight back against weaker marines who are using hostages but when Ryu uses hostages suddenly he surrenders...?
Yes, ofc.

My point is that maybe (we can't be sure) Ryo taked hostages while he was fighting Weeble to make the fight easy

Or, another option, the fight could have destroyed the entire village so Weeble didn't get serious and Aramaki too

I'm not saying is certain, i think Ryo is stronger than Weeble no matter what, but the point is that the village didn't suffer any damage and that is really impossible

Even when Ryo attacked Queen and King he half destroyed Udon with his logia:

Aramaki's logia is insane. It's very, very powerful.

No damage to the village when he is against Weeble who is stronger than Queen and King? It's really impossible...

For all the people who call us Admiral fans "supporters of the CD" or the Admirals dogs of the CD
Just read this dialogue and you know what Akainu thinks about the CD and Five Elders

It’s time to bury you @Erkan12
The Marines only try to maintain a certain balance
Yonko tards are against the CD but are supporting characters who attack, enslave and rob innocent civilians. They’re like the CD's
Kaido enslaved a whole nation for 20 years
This is what you guys call freedom?
The majority of the Marines try to help civilians
What about Shanks? Why does he nothing against the CD? No, he goes to an audience with the Five Elders instead even though he has no responsibility against them

So don’t call the Admirals "the lapdogs" of the CD. You guys are supporting people like Kaido, Meme and Teach

Yes, ofc.

My point is that maybe (we can't be sure) Ryo taked hostages while he was fighting Weeble to make the fight easy

Or, another option, the fight could have destroyed the entire village so Weeble didn't get serious and Aramaki too

I'm not saying is certain, i think Ryo is stronger than Weeble no matter what, but the point is that the village didn't suffer any damage and that is really impossible

Even when Ryo attacked Queen and King he half destroyed Udon with his logia:

Aramaki's logia is insane. It's very, very powerful.

No damage to the village when he is against Weeble who is stronger than Queen and King? It's really impossible...
horseshit

We didn't see full landscape of the island
and Aramki could've used his sword to neg diff Weevil

If taking hostages was a way to beat Weevil, these marine fodder would've beaten him. Not to mention Stussy mentions nothing about it

Funny how Weevil is not even KOed and can cry for his mother :suresure:

When BB neg-diffed Hancock he knew he had to at least KO her or even kill her.

But Weevil somehow still crying and not KOed right after being transported to the ship.

Either Greenbitch can't even KO Weevil or something weird going on.

What happened and how he lost is still a mystery unfortunately for St.Charlos fanboys.
KO =/= dead.

If I had to guess on what happened, Weevil probably tried to fight Aramaki but Aramaki was able to easily capture Weevil.

There probably wasn't even an actual fight between the two and knowing Weevil's mentality, it most likely wasn't that hard for someone like Aramaki to easily capture him with his powers.

horseshit

We didn't see full landscape of the island
and Aramki could've used his sword to neg diff Weevil

If taking hostages was a way to beat Weevil, these marine fodder would've beaten him. Not to mention Stussy mentions nothing about it
We saw the village and he had zero damages

So he used his fruit, his strongest weapon, against who is weaker than Weeble but non against Weeble who is stronger than King and Queen? No sense...
Post automatically merged:

Doesn’t that just confirm Weevil couldn’t beat Ryokugyu? How does that mean it was neg diff?
Because Admiral's fanboys decide that it means neg diff and so it's neg diff now, simply :saturn:

We saw the village and he had zero damages
... yeah, which means they either didn't fight there or he used a sword????
You just confirmed that you did not see a single Aramaki's plant there...
So he used his fruit, his strongest weapon, against who is weaker than Weeble but non against Weeble who is stronger than King and Queen? No sense...
we have no idea what his strongest weapon is. It could be his black blade
Not to mention he doesn't have to summon lots of plans all over the place every time he fights

Udon looked liked that because plants were growing just from him walking over Wano's ground

There was 0 chance Weevil was comparable to a 35 year old Whitebeard. He has his DNA but not his brains, Haki, nor DF.
I think it's a bit dumb that certain people are trying to compare Weevil to Prime Whitebeard when that never happened, he was only compared to younger Whitebeard when it came to physical strength only.

Yeah Weevil is still very strong and Aramaki capturing him very easily is impressive but using that as an excuse to say that Aramaki is above prime Whitebeard like come on.:seriously:

With the exception of Mihawk, Admirals are definitely above Warlords and Yonko Commanders.

... yeah, which means they either didn't fight there or he used a sword????
You just confirmed that you did not see a single Aramaki's plant there...
I just confirmed that he didn't use his strongest weapon based on what we can saw in the chapter if they fought in the village

we have no idea what his strongest weapon is. It could be his black blade
Not to mention he doesn't have to summon lots of plans all over the place every time he fights
Admirals literally are based 90% on their fruits :seriously:

And now magically Aramaki prefers to use his sword.

Udon looked liked that because plants were growing just from him walking over Wano's ground
Nope. He used a lot of his power and half destroyed the prison.

At the contrary, yes, the landscape around Udon ofc was trasformed because Aramaki just walking, but not Udon.