News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yes in 2 seconds a Yonko could kill an admiral. These larine fans are in denial. Kizaru put his hands up so quickly lmao
After witnessing and seeing this scene with my own eyes I can't even imagine what Shanks would have done to Akainu in Marineford if he hadn't decided to stop Akainu's punch towards Koby...

Akainu would have lost his life and not even know the cause of it.

Alright then well i guess it’s my turn

People like me like Sanji because he isn’t a typical character you’d find in manga besides the “strong and pervy simp guy” trope. Sanji is one of the most unique characters you’d ever find

Hes a chef who’s capable of competing with the very strongest with only his lower torsow is a unique fighting style that solely involve kicks+is very tactical and smart outside of his gags. Not only that but he’s purely kind hearted and is willing to feed anyone who’s hungry, enemy or ally alike

I will admit his pervy gags are ass at times but like i said, his positives outweigh his negatives

He’s also the only character that can be used in: cool, gag, chad, bad, rad, clutch and badass ways that no other character gets tbh
I like your points up until the last 2 which I don't agree with, the pervy simp thing is enough for me to dislike his character when I have to listen to it on the anime, and I dislike people like that in real life.

I choose what characters I like based off whether I would like a person like that in real life, sanji dotes on every woman he finds attractive even if they're a shitty person who doesn't deserve it. I would never get along with someone like that in real life. He's sexist, shallow, and annoying. other than that I really like the character but unfortunately he's rarely in an episode without making a fool of himself, if he wasn't a pervy simp he might make it into my top 10 one piece characters but as things are he's not even in the top 25

Did kizaru just smile a little after shanks went coc crazy boom ? I saw some clip
I am sure shanks did attack kizaru with sword slash yet couldn’t made kizaru bleed or scream in pain that clip I see ?

So shanks is belong fearsome family may related CD thing. Explain why shanks can come to talk gorsei which same guys hate luffy and bomb robin homeland.

Momo didn’t even faint or knockout by shanks coc. He just stare at shank coc and knee about 90 degree.

Last edited:
I don't care what you googled idiot.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/whsdoh
There was a premiere in Paris. You can even ask Extravlad
(serious question) for anyone here that already viewed the movie in-person at either Japan or France, can you either confirm or deny this comment?

Post automatically merged:

I google the date release on France is august 10.
I literally have the link to show release date of countries .

So show me proof French people watch film red on august 7, not 10.
Lmao

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/wi7hvn

Last edited: