News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

Just overall. Apparently wayy too much of the movie is singing relative to the actually interesting content.
That was how the film was advertised from the start tho dating back to Jump Festa, basically a musical film.also this film had 8+ major jpop artists/music producers collaborating with Ado compared to just 1 in films like kny mugen train (LiSA) and JJK0 (King Gnu) in the last 2 years, both of which are canon material

As long as you don't take it as seriously as the manga in terms of plot, it should still be at least enjoyable to watch. Because the film itself is not canon (while some elements are such as Uta), always expect these films for OP to be caah grabs
Post automatically merged:

The 1 star rating got 40 % . Lmao 5 star rating got 34% .

What happen ?
People that enjoyed the music gave it a 5, people that didn't gave it a 1 pretty much

Admirals locking like shit
Lmao. We both know that they didn't lol. I bet you all expected some embarrassing shit only for nothing to happen lol. Kizaru sweating buckets and nearly fainting was a single sweat drop and he literally trolled Shanks in his face then put his hands down again.

Lmao. We both know that they didn't lol. I bet you all expected some embarrassing shit only for nothing to happen lol. Kizaru sweating buckets and nearly fainting was a single sweat drop and he literally trolled Shanks in his face then put his hands down again.
True,the leaks were shit again as well

Regardless,Shanks looked way better as Kizaru.Not to say Shanks is Odas golden boy.He will never look worse as an Admiral

We already did see how Shanks vs Admiral goes in the manga, but you guys called it non-canon and just a promo for Film Red lol
I never called it non-canon lmao. It factually was promo for the movie as proven by even the title.
Given by Shanks expression he used his strongest CoC blasts and GB still made it clear that he can't fight all of the RHP's.

The ones who were shaking the most and decided to wank Shanks more than any shanks fans are @EmperorKinyagi @GoldDiamond to save their faces, two admirals "hardcore fans" lol...