News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

B

Ballel

You have something blocking images from Twitter somehow, some kind of filter? You always have this issue with Twitter hosted images but occasionally on other sites too I think lol.

I responded it to ImgBB, you should see it now:

thanks.
I can see twitter links , the problem is embedded images.
Sometimes I can see them sometimes I can't

G

Gorosei Informer

thanks.
I can see twitter links , the problem is embedded images.
Sometimes I can see them sometimes I can't
That's very weird...Not sure why that would happen. I've noticed it always does it for you with embedded images that are hosted on Twitter especially.

:choppawhat::zorothink:

RED Movie Description :

"If you were a pirate, would you sing?? A stage of adventures in the music festival that attracts a lot of attention all over the world!!"

- Confirmation that the name of the girl associated with Shanks is "Uta", which means "song"

NEW RED :

- Oda wants a change in the film, especially since the main enemy in the last 4 male films describes the presence of the female character in the new exit, Uta is expected to be the main enemy.

- The name of the island where the film takes place is (Utanaru), which means (musical sounds), the name indicates that the music is always going on

From
EMUNOPLA
Tired formula. Both Gold and Stampede had concert/extravaganza as a theme. That would be three movies in a raw centered around a festival.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tired formula. Both Gold and Stampede had concert/extravaganza as a theme. That would be three movies in a raw centered around a festival.
The girl boss doesn't even look like a fighter. I smell some typical raid ish formula where they try to reach here and she will be no less than one punch for Luffy and later they will bond over Shanks lmao.