News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

Oda made a typo and meant Shanks would soon make his movie not move :crazwhat:
Haha I can believe that. I mean we still have that open plot from way back even before this Shanks info was released with Sabo Hancock and Vivi....still hasn't been mentioned in the Manga. Maybe someone also misstranslated that and Oda meant that it would be revealed in the final Arc or something.
:josad:
Regardless, my hope for this movie is that we get some canon infos that are relevant for the Story.
:endthis::steef:

Last edited:
Haha I can believe that. I mean we still have that open plot from way back even before this Shanks info was released with Sabo Hancock and Vivi....still hasn't been mentioned in the Manga. Maybe someone also misstranslated that and Oda meant that it would be revealed in the final Arc or something.
:josad:
Regardless, my hope for this movie is that we get some canon infos that are relevant for the Story.
:endthis::steef:
I hope we get some fillers in anime and also a Special episode (movie). The film gold special (the one about a girl whose island got swallowed by a whale) was legit better than the main movie.
Z and strong world filler and canon lore dump are also some of the better aspects of one-piece.

I hope we get some fillers in anime and also a Special episode (movie). The film gold special (the one about a girl whose island got swallowed by a whale) was legit better than the main movie.
Z and strong world filler and canon lore dump are also some of the better aspects of one-piece.
We got a filler arc for Stampede so we'll probably get one as well for Red

All posters
Damn..is it just me or do the costumes look very lame? I don;t like any except for robin maybe(that Uta's costume reminds of someone..maybe inazuma but also some other character from some other series)...And oh god...why is Sanji's pants so bad...he looks like a beggar in them :mihugh:..Zoro looks like he borrowed Sanji's shirt which his dad gave him for his wedding :mihugh:

All posters
I hope we will get more content soon about how other characters will look 🤔