News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

Lolda's bootlicking editor then be like: :perocry:.

Animation and songs can only carry so much. At least Z and Stampede were promising (and they actually delivered). Red just feels mid. :emohiyo:
We haven’t seen Film: Red yet. It could be good. We literally have no idea until we watch it. They spent a lot of money and time hyping it up. Why not give them the benefit of the doubt?

We haven’t seen Film: Red yet. It could be good. We literally have no idea until we watch it. They spent a lot of money and time hyping it up. Why not give them the benefit of the doubt?
Giving One Piece the benefit of the doubt after the shitshow that is Wano? :gokulaugh:

I'd rather be proven wrong about Red being shit than being proven wrong about Red being good. :kata:

I don't think we can tell if movie is good or bad from a song...:few:
I said it was uninteresting, and it is. :funky:

Giving One Piece the benefit of the doubt after the shitshow that is Wano? :gokulaugh:

I'd rather be proven wrong about Red being shit than being proven wrong about Red being good. :kata:

I said it was uninteresting, and it is. :funky:
One bad arc defines an entire franchise for you? Ok lol. That’s exactly why I called you guys “haters”. I rest my case.

Because no one here actually likes anything, except complaining.

Oh, and Power scaling, I suppose.
I learned that my first day on this site lol. I still laugh at the people who tried to tell me that this site would be biased towards One Piece when a majority of the people here are One Piece haters and people who complain about the series constantly.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Jinbe is 9'10, so it's not too surprising that he would look really big compared to the rest of the Straw Hats lol.
The gap between him and Brook doesn’t look like just 9 centimeters, but it is just a poster and the width of his body definitely makes him looks even more gargantuan lmao