News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Information that appeared in the RED movie:
Shanks knocked Vice Admiral Momonga to his knees by using the King's Haki, but the Vice Admiral did not lose consciousness.
Post automatically merged:

Information that appeared in the RED movie:

Shanks uses Haki prediction all the time to see dimensions.

@Echizen_Jo_Ndule

Why do you wanna know that, btw? You seen to have your own opinion about the character already.
It was a simple question. What do you find likeable about this character? His willingness to feed anyone who's hungry is the only good quality he has. I'm not interested in answering any of your questions and if you're not going to answer mine you can fuck off because I don't care about anything you have to say that isn't an answer to my question.

Yasopp has better CoO than Katakuri goddamn

Beckman can catch bullets with his hands
Ussop did what yassop could do too
That's why those guys claimed this lol

:suresure:Yassop actually doesnt have better CoO
His range with Ussop in combo is superior to katakuri only seeing through the dimensions

Ussop + Yassop CoO combo > Katakuri CoO

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It was a simple question. What do you find likeable about this character? His willingness to feed anyone who's hungry is the only good quality he has. I'm not interested in answering any of your questions and if you're not going to answer mine you can fuck off because I don't care about anything you have to say that isn't an answer to my question.
Oh, so I have to answer what you asked but you won't bother answering me back.
Ok then.
:moonwalk:

Oh, so I have to answer what you asked but you won't bother answering me back.
Ok then.
:moonwalk:
You don't have to answer anything. It was an open ended question to any sanji fan willing to answer. I don't care about your life let alone your opinion and since you don't care to answer you are completely worthless to me so you're muted

ONE PIECE Film Red
🔔Spoilers🔔:

In Shanks's memories, a crying baby sound came from a treasure box. Shanks went and opened, it's a baby Uta !!! Shanks reminded this similarity feelings ......

Sources: @ LuFei1128
And Sources: Trusted me bro :kuzanshut: