General & Others OG M3 will stay

Jinbe is strong, but unlike the M3, he’s older and isn’t going to grow much of at all. There’s no doubt that both Sanji and Zoro will be stronger than him by the end of the arc.

The M3 has stayed intact for nearly 20 years. It won’t change now.
Post-TS it became redundant, so at best 13 years.
Luffy was beating guys who could one or twoshot Sanji.

M3 is possible, captain, vice captain, rest is possible, captain + 3 commanders is possible

I don’t think it’s a coincidence if every powerful crew has a captain that is way above everyone else + 3-4 powerful commanders that stand out from the rest of the crew in terms of strength.

- Doflamingo had Vergo, Pica, Trébol and Diamante
- BM has Katakuri, Smoothie, Cracker and Snack
- Kaido has King, Queen and Jack
- Shanks has Ben Beckman, Lucky Roo and Yasopp
- WB had Marco, Jozu, Vista and Ace
- Roger had Oden, Rayleigh and Gaban

Oda did that for a reason. Luffy is about to become a Yonko (literally or figuratively) so it’s only logical that he’ll get his own M3/M4 (Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe and maybe Usopp) with him being on a whole different level.

Because the « M3 » is the three strongest guys in the crew therefore Luffy will always be in it.

OT: I disagree. It is a Monster quartet now.
By EoS, I think even Sanji will be way beyond Jinbe.

Jinbe is at the very top of veteran level, or maybe a hair more. Sanji and Zoro will both leave him in the dust.

Robin and Franky both were formidable when they joined, but they got eclipsed by the m3 as time went on.

By EoS, I think even Sanji will be way beyond Jinbe.

Jinbe is at the very top of veteran level, or maybe a hair more. Sanji and Zoro will both leave him in the dust.

Robin and Franky both were formidable when they joined, but they got eclipsed by the m3 as time went on.
Stop my dude. While Sanji was getting his legs broken, Jinbe was taking top tier attacks and was fine.

They might leave him in the dust in the future, especially Zoro (let´s see about Sanji) but now? They are definitely close, giving Jinbe the edge in durability and endurance over the other two.

Stop my dude. While Sanji was getting his legs broken, Jinbe was taking top tier attacks and was fine.

They might leave him in the dust in the future, especially Zoro (let´s see about Sanji) but now? They are definitely close, giving Jinbe the edge in durability and endurance over the other two.
I’m talking about the future. In Pirate King Luffy’s crew, all 3 will be top tiers, even Sanji most likely, and Jinbe won’t be.

Currently I think neither Sanji nor Zoro have had much of a chance to show their true capabilities. Their fanbases have a lot of material with which to troll the other, but Oda definitely has been holding out in showcasing what they can do.

Overall I agree with you based on all their feats today, but it’s going to change very quickly when we reach the arc’s climax.

I’m talking about the future. In Pirate King Luffy’s crew, all 3 will be top tiers, even Sanji most likely, and Jinbe won’t be.

Currently I think neither Sanji nor Zoro have had much of a chance to show their true capabilities. Their fanbases have a lot of material with which to troll the other, but Oda definitely has been holding out in showcasing what they can do.

Overall I agree with you based on all their feats today, but it’s going to change very quickly when we reach the arc’s climax.
And i was referring to your statement of him being vet level. The top vet guys of BM were pissing their pants and could not believe their eyes when Jinbe punched BM off the ship, it´s not something they can replicate.
Jinbe is commander level, where exactly remains to be seen, meaning whether his offense can keep up with his defense, but at worst he is Y3C.
What happens in the future? We will see. But the term monster trio only makes sense if the three guys are vastly superior to the rest of the crew, meaning Sanji will need to stay closer to Luffy than he is to Jinbe, and at the least that is rather unlikely.
If Jinbe gets one major powerup in the remaining story, that puts him already in Y1C territory, Sanji would at least be mid top tier to have the same gap between him and Jinbe as between him and Luffy at the end.
Either way the term does not make much sense anymore.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
It's gonna end up being Luffy>Zoro>Sanji>Jinbei>>the rest.

Barring anyone else joining, but even then I doubt they'll push Jinbei off his spot or be that close to him.

Jinbei doesn't compare to Franky or Robin when they joined. It's much, much later with the series, he's already tangled with top tiers and came out looking pretty damn good and he's always been a much bigger deal fighting-wise.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Zoro and sanji being stronger doesn't stop the 3 of them from being luffys commander equivalents
Especially if this happens

Tho i dont think any of them gonna be solo imo

When it comes to it staying that way idk
Especially because the hypothetical of jinbei not being able to grow as much or fast as the others
Well Luffy can't solo Kaido. That would be a very bad move from Oda honestly.

Kaido isn't your ordinary Lucci or Doflamingo.

Heck I'm even skeptical about Luffy soloing Big Mom and Akainu in the future.

The problem is when Luffy went from getting trashed by Lucci to actually beating him he learned two new gears and when he was trashed by Doffy and then destroyed him he unleashed his G4 and Doffy had gotten GKed.

So unless Luffy goes G5 + awakening it's not happening imo.

It's gonna end up being Luffy>Zoro>Sanji>Jinbei>>the rest.

Barring anyone else joining, but even then I doubt they'll push Jinbei off his spot or be that close to him.

Jinbei doesn't compare to Franky or Robin when they joined. It's much, much later with the series, he's already tangled with top tiers and came out looking pretty damn good and he's always been a much bigger deal fighting-wise.
Zoro definitely, Sanji we will see. Right now there is no reason for Sanji to become top tier, he can, but there is no necessity for it.
And Jinbe starts stronger in this arc, we will have to see how the suit progresses.