Speculations Oh, Vivi is 100% getting Kumas devil fruit.

I mean, come on, this is pretty much confirmed via Anime spoilers right? Man, just like I and a few others said, Vivi is joining the crew again and this is how Oda makes her a viable member able to survive the Endgame of the story. She will probably also be revealed to have the same fruit as Lili, which will later also reveal how the Poneglyphs were scattered all around the world.

Its only a matter of time now!

if you guys learned anything from yamato/carrot 4nakama its that you shouldn't look to much into non story material
Putting Vivi on the same level as Carrot is crazy to me. Vivi is important to the endgame for the story with Imu and was shown alongside people like Blackbeard and Shirahoshi. I just don't get why so many people think Oda will give her endgame relevancy but will keep the literal honorary Strawhat out of the crew for the ending.

Oda didn't do this shit for Yamato or Carrot:

Putting Vivi on the same level as Carrot is crazy to me. Vivi is important to the endgame for the story with Imu and was shown alongside people like Blackbeard and Shirahoshi. I just don't get why so many people think Oda will give her endgame relevancy but will keep the literal honorary Strawhat out of the crew for the ending.

Oda didn't do this shit for Yamato or Carrot:

Incredible that we wrote a very similar post, funny.
Vivi is clearly very important, but Carrot is gonna lead Zou to the final battle, she's also very important.
Please don't make this thread explode I don't want C4N to read my words.
Post automatically merged:

Both of them will return as allies in the fight against World Government, imo.
Yamato was formally invited though, wasn't she?

Incredible that we wrote a very similar post, funny.
Vivi is clearly very important, but Carrot is gonna lead Zou to the final battle, she's also very important.
Please don't make this thread explode I don't want C4N to read my words.
Post automatically merged:

Yamato was formally invited though, wasn't she?
Hey, I do not want to downplay Yamato and Carrot too much, Oda did fumble things with the way he rushed to end Wano at least in my mind, and I am sure they will be relevant. I just dont think either Carrot or Yamato got the sort of respect from Oda that Vivi was shown.

She is REALLY special all things considered. He, a seemingly almost identical looking, ancestor is strongly connected to Imu and the voice century and is seemingly "at fault" for the Poneglyphs getting scattered and at least somewhat implied to be the reason the Ds are still a thing. Vivi is also herself a D AND a Celestial Dragon via her connection to Lili, and comes from the only Celestial Dragon family that chose to not go with the rest to live atop the redline but stayed "humble" rulers of the lower realm. Vivi is also the only character that Imu has shown even a vague level of curiosity with and didn't seem to do so with hostility.

Be it love, fond memories, guilt, or whatever Imu feels for Lili seemingly also extends to Vivi if the way he took her picture with him/her/it but destroyed all others.

Carrot and Yamato have their own stories and importance to the world but what I mean is that neither has shown anywhere near as many hints of being connected to the Ancient Kingdom and the "Endgame" of One Piece as Vivi has. She is a way bigger deal character-wise.

Last edited:
I still don’t understand the theory that the Poneglyphs were dispersed by the paw paw fruit. Don’t things dispersed that way have massive paw shapes holes under them?