Versus Battle Omni man (invincible) vs S class heroes (OPM)

The strongest hero of invincible verse vs the strongest's of Opm
1: Puri Puri prisoner
2: Metal bat
3: flashy flash
4: Atomic samurai
5: Darkshine

I think he stops at 3
He can fly around the planet and go into space and shit but his Attack power and durability are not that impressive

Well, you shouldn't really read the multiverse battle threads then because people mostly compare the characters at their best. Spoilers are inevitable.

Regarding this matchup, Omniman stomps the verse.
he almost died in the first episode so i didn't expect to see this stuff about him destroying planets and shit
I thought we already saw his limit
The guardians who beat the fuck out of him didn't look impressive to me

Saitama is fodder for Omni Man lol
Nah, Saitama could kill Star Level threat that is Boros and still holding back. Omni-Man was getting beaten up with Guardians and fainted after the fight. Please stop, we know Saitama defeats him especially his full power is on God Tier or above that.

he almost died in the first episode so i didn't expect to see this stuff about him destroying planets and shit
I thought we already saw his limit
The guardians who beat the fuck out of him didn't look impressive to me
Exactly! Those guardians who found it a little difficult to defeat 2 alien twins with guns nearly killed Omni man. He really didn't look impressive at that moment tbh.

Nah, Saitama could kill Star Level threat that is Boros and still holding back. [...]Please stop, we know Saitama defeats him especially his full power is on God Tier or above that.
Boros is multi continent level as his ultimate finisher would have destroyed the surface of Earth - thus, no star level wanking stats.
Omniman washes.

Last sentence is NLF, stop using that.

He died to beat the guardians and i don't see how someone like Orochi wouldn't neg diff them all
The guardians are the strongest heroes on Earth; they are basically Justice League.
So it's no shame that the strongest of them managed to injure Omniman. It doesn't prove that Omniman can't tank shit, it just prove they hit hella hard, that's it.

Last edited:
Nah, Saitama could kill Star Level threat that is Boros and still holding back. Omni-Man was getting beaten up with Guardians and fainted after the fight. Please stop, we know Saitama defeats him especially his full power is on God Tier or above that.
No one on OPM is Starlevel

Best shit this Verse has are 2 Continentlevel attacks.Thats it.Do i also need to say that the only thing Saitama can is punch?He has no other abilitys or some kind of Hax

Hurting Omni Man is a feat for the Guardians, not a demerit for Omni Man. In addition, this situation only happened in the animation, in the comic it was very fast.

Post automatically merged:

If we comparing both universes, I would say OPM universe still beat the Invincible universe as there are some characetrs who could take out Omni-man and I don't mean only Saitama.
and if we compare the 2 universes Invincible is in the Image Comics universe, with several heroes Solar System level and Beings in universal level.

Last edited:
Boros is multi continent level as his ultimate finisher would have destroyed the surface of Earth - thus, no star level wanking stats.
Omniman washes.

Last sentence is NLF, stop using that.

The guardians are the strongest heroes on Earth; they are basically Justice League.
So it's no shame that the strongest of them managed to injure Omniman. It doesn't prove that Omniman can't tank shit, it just prove they hit hella hard, that's it.
Data book says he was Star Level and could destroy multiple planets. Saitama beats Omniman easily.

Yeah and they harm him to the point he fainted and they aren't above certain characters like in OPM if they do that to him.

Hurting Omni Man is a feat for the Guardians, not a demerit for Omni Man. In addition, this situation only happened in the animation, in the comic it was very fast.

and if we compare the 2 universes Invincible is in the Image Comics universe, with several heroes Solar System level and Beings in universal level.
I mean still seeing OPM growing in power-scaling, so I am pretty sure they have characters on that level and more.

No one on OPM is Starlevel

Best shit this Verse has are 2 Continentlevel attacks.Thats it.Do i also need to say that the only thing Saitama can is punch?He has no other abilitys or some kind of Hax
It's stated in databook. Boros is Star Level and Saitama beat him easily. He would beat Omni-man too along with certain characters.

book says he was Star Level and could destroy multiple planets.
Databooks do not matter when the manga tells the contrast.
Stop relying on the star lv wank when manga version Boros told Saitama, he's going to destroy the surface of the planet.

Saitama beats Omniman easily.
No, he can't.
Omniman wipes out the whole planet with ease.

Yeah and they harm him to the point he fainted and they aren't above certain characters like in OPM if they do that to him.
Once again, it's a good feat for the guardians (it didn't happen in the comics anyway) and not an anti feat for Omniman.

Omniman washes.
In the webcomic, Saitama was pissed about (spoilers) and then he said "If I get any angrier I might just end up destroying the earth." A fan even asked Murata on a stream if Saitama could destroy the planet and Murata said he could if he wanted to. You really can't say that Omniman washes when we haven't even seen the full extent of Saitama's power.

Databooks do not matter when the manga tells the contrast.
Stop relying on the star lv wank when manga version Boros told Saitama, he's going to destroy the surface of the planet.

No, he can't.
Omniman wipes out the whole planet with ease.

Once again, it's a good feat for the guardians (it didn't happen in the comics anyway) and not an anti feat for Omniman.
It does since Databook came out after manga part so if they change their mind and say Boros is stronger than he is, then you have to respect that.

No, Saitama and certain others can beat him.

They are fodder to some characters in OPM. We know Saitama and most characters could defeat Guardians easily the same.

It does since Databook came out after manga part so if they change their mind and say Boros is stronger than he is, then you have to respect that.

No, Saitama and certain others can beat him.

They are fodder to some characters in OPM. We know Saitama and most characters could defeat Guardians easily the same.
Databook says Hoshi, which means something like a celestial body, depending on the translation it could be a planet or a star, and we haven't even come close to the planet level yet. It certainly does not translate as a star. Boros and anyone presented until now would be destroyed by Immortal, simply because he was able to hurt Omni Man and draw blood from him with punches.