Versus Battle Omni man (invincible) vs S class heroes (OPM)

Saitama is probably much stronger than Multi Continental, but we don't have confirmation yet. Many characters say this without being serious and Murata cannot confirm anything, only ONE has this power. If ONE confirms via Twitter, then I would agree.
In the webcomic, Saitama literally said "If I get any angrier I might just end up destroying the earth." Isn't that confirmation by ONE itself?

In the webcomic, Saitama literally said "If I get any angrier I might just end up destroying the earth." Isn't that confirmation by ONE itself?
Not necessarily, it can be an unsubstantiated claim, like Senna de Eyeshield 21, saying that he runs at the speed of light, but without being able to reach a car

It does since Databook came out after manga
What kind of stupid logic is that?
One of Naruto's databooks described how Kurama's bijuu dama - not EOS Kurama btw - can destroy the planet although his strongest Bijuu Dama is Small Country Lv. at best.

So Kurama can blow up a planet with his Bijuu Dama too?

You see how flawed this logic is. Boros canonically can just destroy the surface of the planet with his ultimate finisher, deal with it.

if they change their mind and say Boros is stronger than he is, then you have to respect that.
No, nothing of that is true AND you know it.
Don't be disingenuous.

No, Saitama and certain others can beat him.
Based on what aside from NLF arguments?

They are fodder to some characters in OPM.
Wrong.
If they can pressure and hurt Omniman, they are hardly fodders to some OPM characters.

Once again, your logic is flawed and thus it affects your powerscaling too.

In the webcomic, Saitama was pissed about (spoilers) and then he said "If I get any angrier I might just end up destroying the earth."
That's a hyperbole.

A fan even asked Murata on a stream if Saitama could destroy the planet and Murata said he could if he wanted to.
Murata is not ONE.

You really can't say that Omniman washes when we haven't even seen the full extent of Saitama's power.
Of course I can say that.
A character capable to dish out the force to wipe out entire planets can therefore wipe characters out too who cannot resist the force.

Put Luffy in front of Saiyan Saga Goku and the former gets vaporised too by the pure force of Goku's attacks. That's simple powerscaling.

BTW, NLF argument. We don't know Saitama's full power and thus, we compare him at his strongest shown stats with other characters. That's how it works.

Databook says Hoshi, which means something like a celestial body, depending on the translation it could be a planet or a star, and we haven't even come close to the planet level yet. It certainly does not translate as a star. Boros and anyone presented until now would be destroyed by Immortal, simply because he was able to hurt Omni Man and draw blood from him with punches.
I mean it's stated he conqueror planets and destroy them, so it isn't farfetched to say Boros was planet level or above that. They said his attack was Star Level destroying attack and the reason it didn't destory the earth was due to Saitama diverting it and it only harming the surface. If it hit into the ground, it would have destroy the Earth especially the core wouldn't take it. If he was Star Level and Saitama wasn't using full power and he wasn't an God Level threat, then it shows we haven't reach full power-scaling of where OPM can go to especially when God Level threats will come into the series or VERY strong Dragon Level one.
Post automatically merged:

Fuck no

ONE never said such a thing and Murata later withdrew it+nothing speaks for Planetlevel Saitama
Pretty sure he is given wiki states his punches can be so powerful it can affect the planet and that still him holding him back. I wouldn't be surprise his full power is God Level or more. They won't say his true power of course, but we got idea of where it is heading given feats he has shown on his power while holding back.

Omni Man could defeat Saitama too
Nah, not one we seen getting beaten by group of heroes who are at City Level at best or more than that, but none can destory a planet.

What kind of stupid logic is that?
One of Naruto's databooks described how Kurama's bijuu dama - not EOS Kurama btw - can destroy the planet although his strongest Bijuu Dama is Small Country Lv. at best.

So Kurama can blow up a planet with his Bijuu Dama too?

You see how flawed this logic is. Boros canonically can just destroy the surface of the planet with his ultimate finisher, deal with it.

No, nothing of that is true AND you know it.
Don't be disingenuous.

Based on what aside from NLF arguments?

Wrong.
If they can pressure and hurt Omniman, they are hardly fodders to some OPM characters.

Once again, your logic is flawed and thus it affects your powerscaling too.

That's a hyperbole.

Murata is not ONE.

Of course I can say that.
A character capable to dish out the force to wipe out entire planets can therefore wipe characters out too who cannot resist the force.

Put Luffy in front of Saiyan Saga Goku and the former gets vaporised too by the pure force of Goku's attacks. That's simple powerscaling.

BTW, NLF argument. We don't know Saitama's full power and thus, we compare him at his strongest shown stats with other characters. That's how it works.
Why you comparing another series Databook to another one? They aren't made by same author. That's like me saying Deku could handle same stuff Naruto can given being inspired by series, but both are different works.

It is true. It is source within wikia on OPM. It states him on Star Level of power and haven't be changed on anything they stated about him.

What is NLF?

I mean they could beat some of characters, but S-Class and even A-Class depending or so could beat them as well Demon and Dragon threats too. Haven't shown anything they can withstand physical force that much especially some of them are more human's durability and abilities than more on powers.

Omni man stopped a meteor the size of texas
And Saitama one-shot one that could destroy one of largest section of the it's area. They are supercontinent, but stated it could have wipe out a sector as big as a state too.

That's a hyperbole.
Saitama using an unknown but very small amount of his true power clashes and overpowered an at least surface wiping (depending on version and translation) attack with his punch. Under ideal circumstances, Omni-man busted a planet with help of 2 others.

Considering even the weakest version of this feat left him without having used any meaningful exertion, Saitama is at minimum capable of destroying a planet. You can't really that say it's hyperbole when he is clearly capable of doing it and has just not shown it. It could only be hyperbole if there were any anti-feats for it which there aren't.

It's not an NLF argument when it can be reasonably deduced from evidence derived from shown feats and reliable statements. That's like saying that Benn Beckman is weaker than Chopper just because we haven't seen better feats from him.

Texas level meteor is several hundres times larger than the one Saitama destroyed. The Meteor was legit the size of Texas
Didn't he deflect it instead of destroying? I don't remember tbh.

Last edited:
Not necessarily, it can be an unsubstantiated claim, like Senna de Eyeshield 21, saying that he runs at the speed of light, but without being able to reach a car
Saitama using an unknown but very small amount of his true power clashes and overpowered an at least surface wiping (depending on version and translation) attack with his punch. Under ideal circumstances, Omni-man busted a planet with help of 2 others.

Considering even the weakest version of this feat left him without having used any meaningful exertion, Saitama is at minimum capable of destroying a planet. You can't really that say it's hyperbole when he is clearly capable of doing it and has just not shown it. It could only be hyperbole if there were any anti-feats for it which there aren't.

2021 and some dudes still believe Planetlevel Saitama

Good that nobody buys that
What proves he isn't when he didn't even face any meaningful exertion from stopping an attack that was at least multi-continental? lol. Boros said at the end that Saitama wasn't even serious during the fight. Saitama literally said himself that he has the ability to destroy Earth but no, 'That was just hyperbole because no way he's that strong'.

Good that most readers acknowledge his strength.

I mean it's stated he conqueror planets and destroy them, so it isn't farfetched to say Boros was planet level or above that. They said his attack was Star Level destroying attack and the reason it didn't destory the earth was due to Saitama diverting it and it only harming the surface. If it hit into the ground, it would have destroy the Earth especially the core wouldn't take it. If he was Star Level and Saitama wasn't using full power and he wasn't an God Level threat, then it shows we haven't reach full power-scaling of where OPM can go to especially when God Level threats will come into the series or VERY strong Dragon Level one.
[
Nothing you said proves your point, conquering a planet does not make you a planet level. The Spaniards conquered Mexico and no one there was at the country level. Stop saying "They said star level", nobody said that.

Until he shows some planet level feat, obviously I can say that it is hyperbole