Versus Battle Omni man (invincible) vs S class heroes (OPM)

What proves he isn't when he didn't even face any meaningful exertion from stopping an attack that was at least multi-continental? lol. Boros said at the end that Saitama wasn't even serious during the fight. Saitama literally said himself that he has the ability to destroy Earth but no, 'That was just hyperbole because no way he's that strong'.

Good that most readers acknowledge his strength.
You make this guy 10000 of times stronger as what he showed.Being casual or not is irrelevent

Anime Saitama is Planetlevel but not the canon Version

He literally said it in the webcomic.
How often do you hear "a nuclear war will destroy the world"? When you hear that, do you think they say that literally, like we can blow up a planet DBZ style? No, because when you hear that, they mean that a planet will become a nuclear hell, but nothing more, so how can you prove that Saitama wasn't hyperbolic?

That said, Omni-Man is much faster than Saitama, like laughably so.

How often do you hear "a nuclear war will destroy the world"? When you hear that, do you think they say that literally, lke we can blow up a planet DBZ style? No, because when you hear that, they mean that a planet will become a nuclear hell, but nothing more, so how can you prove that Saitama wasn't hyperbolic?
We know it's hyperbolic because we know for sure that it's wrong. We have legitimate proofs and observations to say that nuclear bombs can't literally blow up our planet. But there isn't anything to prove that Saitama can't destroy the planet or that the statement is hyperbolic. He literally doesn't have any anti-feat for that. If anything, that statement of his only supports that he can in fact do it.

We know it's hyperbolic because we know for sure that it's wrong. We have legitimate proofs and observations to say that nuclear bombs can't literally blow up our planet. But there isn't anything to prove that Saitama can't destroy the planet or that the statement is hyperbolic. He literally doesn't have any anti-feat for that. If anything, that statement of his only supports that he can in fact do it.
Saitama doesn't have any feat for destroying a planet, not even power scaling, since there's no one on planet-buster level. And this "we haven't seen Saitama at Full-Power" don't work. Until he's shown to destroy a planet or fight a planet-buster, he loses.

Saitama doesn't have any feat for destroying a planet, not even power scaling, since there's no one on planet-buster level. And this "we haven't seen Saitama at Full-Power" don't work. Until he's shown to destroy a planet or fight a planet-buster, he loses.
Again, he literally said that he can destroy and there's no reason for him to lie but okay, I guess we won't be agreeing on this anytime soon, lol. I would still say that Saitama easily solos Omni man, but let's just agree to disagree. :cheers:

Again, he literally said that he can destroy and there's no reason for him to lie but okay, I guess we won't be agreeing on this anytime soon, lol. I would still say that Saitama easily solos Omni man, but let's just agree to disagree. :cheers:
Of course i won't agree with hyperbole without feats to back it up, but whatever. By the way, even if Saitama was a planet-buster, he'd still get washed by Omni-Man because of speed difference. Agree to disagree
:cheers:

So if I say I can destroy a car with a punch, do you believe it? From human level to car level, it is a much smaller step than Multi-continent for planet.
Humans have a limiter, that is, a certain limit to our strength. He literally doesn't.
Post automatically merged:

No its not.Next try

Also,i might gonna destroy the Sun soon.I can do it

Trolling aside,you OPM stans dont get the Planetlevel upgrade.No Forum with some kind of reputation will puts him that high unless he gets feats.This is the best shit the Show has
https://www.narutoforums.org/blogs/opm-feat-planet-buster-roar-cannon.33496/
Okay, then this Omni man vs Saitama debate has no clear answer until Saitama gets some serious feats. You can't say Omni man stomps the verse without it. That's like saying Beckmann is East Blue bandit group level and gets destroyed by Chopper as the latter has better feats. @Steven

Last edited:
So if I say I can destroy a car with a punch, do you believe it? From human level to car level, it is a much smaller step than Multi-continent for planet.
Stop wanking yourself

Humans have a limiter, that is, a certain limit to our strength. He literally doesn't.

Okay, then this Omni man vs Saitama debate has no clear answer until Saitama gets some serious feats. You can't say Omni man stomps the verse without it. That's like saying Beckmann is East Blue bandit group level and gets destroyed by Chopper as the latter has better feats. @Steven
He busted a Planet on-screen

What do you want more?

My man, Texas is HUGE
The one in OPM wouldnt hold a candle to it
He can destory it, but reason it still did damage is because he didn't try to stop remaining pieces, but he has power to destory meteroites.
2021 and some dudes still believe Planetlevel Saitama

Good that nobody buys that
He is above Planet Level and more the moment he beat Boros and still holding back.

Nothing you said proves your point, conquering a planet does not make you a planet level. The Spaniards conquered Mexico and no one there was at the country level. Stop saying "They said star level", nobody said that.

Until he shows some planet level feat, obviously I can say that it is hyperbole
It kinda does like same phrase like Frieza conqueror planets and he is confirmed planet buster when he debuted and more than that since.

One and Murata stated he is from Databook. Until they said he is something else, that goes as canon. You can't ignore that information.

Goku never destroys a planet, but we know he is above being a planet buster for a long time. Saitama doesn't need to destroy a planet to know he can do it.