Future Events One of the new Emperors is a former Warlord

I don't understand how people can be okay with Buggy being an emperor but have issues with Kid and Law. Kid and Law defeated Big Mom, who sat on her throne for decades. No one took her down until now. With that accomplishment comes acclaim. Them being held as emperors isn't deluding anything. Its the changing of the guard. The Worst Generation are ascending and some people are mad their favorite character didn't shine according to their head cannon.

1 is for Luffy, I guess.

So for the other spot my bet is on Buggy, why not :myman:

Kid or Law can't be I think, because both contributed for BM's defeat in a similar degree (Kid more), but Oda doesnt like Kid too much and giving Law the title while throwing out Kid wouldnt make sense (or maybe Kid will be another one, who knows). And both don't have much influence in NW anyway. Kurohige needed to conquer WB's territories and defeat Marco and the remnants of this crew for it.

From Warlords side, Mihawk, Boa and Weevil makes no sense. Loners or very small influence.
Buggy said he will be a Yonko and before no one thought about him becoming a Shichibukai. He has influence and ppl think he is strong, probably like Shanks even, and he is a walking gag.

All I know is that it shouldn't be Law or Kid. An Emperor is Way more than just individual strength, and neither Kid or Law have the manpower, or the individual strength to be ranked as an Emperor of the Sea. Unless Oda decides to Gag it up and award one of them the Emperor title, and treat the other one as a subordinate.

All I know is that it shouldn't be Law or Kid. An Emperor is Way more than just individual strength, and neither Kid or Law have the manpower, or the individual strength to be ranked as an Emperor of the Sea. Unless Oda decides to Gag it up and award one of them the Emperor title, and treat the other one as a subordinate.
Says who?

neither did Luffy post WCI
Kid and Law are like a step away from being on par with the other emperors.

If Kid and Law are declared emperors, they will grow into the role. Can the same be said for any other possible candidate?
Luffy still had the manpower after WCI. He has a Grand Fleet with over 5,600 members. It's a setup for an actual Yonko.

Law and Kid have what? A dozen members? So they don't have the individual strength, or the manpower.

Regardless, I'm sure Oda is going to make one of those two an Emperor, even if it doesn't make any sense at all right now. What they become in the future is irrelevant to the now.

What they become in the future is irrelevant to the now.
not really. Beating big mom indicates they are stronger than almost any non top tier pirate in the new world. What is stopping them from getting strong crews or territories post wano? Nothing, which is why the WG will probably make one of them an emperor.
Post automatically merged:

Post wano, Law could just claim Zou or Kid could claim Germa, and nobody would be able to stop them.

This.

But if they do enter an alliance and make shrewd moves they could very fast become a truly fearsome bunch. The crew would dependent on if Killer can make Kidd & Law realize that by themselves they are to weak but together + some smart recruitments they are a force to be reckoned with.

Co-Captains (Like Brogy and Dorry)
Kidd & Law

Vice Captain
Killer

Veterans
Bepo, Heat, Wire, Jean Bart

Fodder
Schachi, Penguine, rest.

New recruits from Wano
Ulti, Page One, Kawamatsu, Female Yakuza boss

They should really go back for Kyros & Ceasar and it's not beyond them to recruit people of same strength as Sai, Cavendish, Bartolomeo etc with their reputations. Perhaps see if Gang Bege wants to join as an alternative to Jinbei. Make him a vice captain as well (similar to vice admirals having different strength but same rank).