Current Events One out, 4 left

S
The rAiD WiLl nOt fAiL

Yes honey it’s gonna fail on your stubborn heads !

zoro was out pre time skip by kuma,he MUST be out and that was oda showed us last panel. He might DIE if he doesn’t get good doctor help like chopper ASAP.

so who do you think will fall next ?

my opinion:
Kid & killer by big mom in a lesson they will never forget ...hopefully the history between them is

Luffy & law by kaido

Also zoro being out before the captains tells us something I guess ...he is at least jack level though.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But how would he get his prime version back?
Now we know he can do it himself.

He only needs a good mana pool for that.

I was always sticking to the theory of Julius's magic + Lumiere's tools + Sally's/Nero's knowledge and now on top of that + Damnatio's magic scale.

The problem is where he would get mana pool from.

My bets:
1. He asks all citizens for help. ( Like Power Rangers asked citizens for their help to regain their magic. If you ever watched Power Rangers mystic force u will understand )
2. Damnatio uses his scale magic and helps transfers Kira's mana pool to Julius. King should have the biggest mana amount after Julius.

3. Which gained some spice. Time Magic Devils interference.

Now we know he can do it himself.

He only needs a good mana pool for that.

I was always sticking to the theory of Julius's magic + Lumiere's tools + Sally's/Nero's knowledge and now on top of that + Damnatio's magic scale.

The problem is where he would get mana pool from.

My bets:
1. He asks all citizens for help. ( Like Power Rangers asked citizens for their help to regain their magic. If you ever watched Power Rangers mystic force u will understand )
2. Damnatio uses his scale magic and helps transfers Kira's mana pool to Julius. King should have the biggest mana amount after Julius.

3. Which gained some spice. Time Magic Devils interference.
He turns into Goku from the Buu Saga.

People of earth I need your help!!!

:milaugh: