One Piece 1117:Mo-

Rate this chapter

Votes: 59 46.5%

Votes: 38 29.9%

Votes: 14 11.0%

Votes: 9 7.1%

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
One thing is certain in this manga: u can easily find the useless characters by their "..."
:yodaswag:
Post automatically merged:

Are you really trying say Zoro did not get help when jinbei help him get there with a name attack and then jinbei caught him afterwords.
I give Zoro credit cause it a nice feat but like i said if we go by some Zoro fans logic on this board that they use for other characters he would get no credit .
Are you seriously going tell that if if sanji need a boost to speed him up people won't down play his block to high heaven on here .
Nah i call like how i see thing is be here so i can have my fun but if we have a good debated i always give people there credit when due .
They have no hope

Are you really trying say Zoro did not get help when jinbei help him get there with a name attack and then jinbei caught him afterwords.
I give Zoro credit cause it a nice feat but like i said if we go by some Zoro fans logic on this board that they use for other characters he would get no credit .
Are you seriously going tell that if if sanji need a boost to speed him up people won't down play his block to high heaven on here .
Nah i call like how i see thing is be here so i can have my fun but if we have a good debated i always give people there credit when due .
Jimbei helped Zoro to reach Nasjuro because he was going to cut the Sunny and kill the SHP like Pica actually.
And Jimbei catched Zoro but it's not like Zoro was koed or was in bad position.

Jimbei helped Zoro to reach Nasjuro because he was going to cut the Sunny and kill the SHP like Pica actually.
And Jimbei catched Zoro but it's not like Zoro was koed or was in bad position.
Okay so he sneak attack him just like Sanji then since he was not paying attention to him ?
Cause Sanji attack Nusjuro to block his attack from killing bonney and franky while carrying a dead person and then also get in his own attack and get attack afterwards and was okay .
Like i said i give credit cause what Zoro did was good but trying say what Sanji did and what zoro did is not same sneak attack or trying stop Nusjruo is BS imo .

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Picture this:
Instead of one Supreme Grade wielder(Venus), photoshop other Surpeme Grade wielders(Shanks/Roger/Whitebeard) and tell me how you feel about Zoro sending them flying with base Nittoryu? :crazwhat:

wasn't an iai unlike the original move.
It is an iai move like the original but this time it was blocked mid-way.
Every iai move has this phase but nobody so far managed to stop it like this.

Picture this:
Instead of one Supreme Grade wielder(Venus), photoshop other Surpeme Grade wielders(Shanks/Roger/Whitebeard) and tell me how you feel about Zoro sending them flying with base Nittoryu? :crazwhat:

It is an iai move like the original but this time it was blocked mid-way.
Every iai move has this phase but nobody so far managed to stop it like this.
Doesn't it look like he has his swords unsheathed before he jumped in to attack? When he's on Jinbe's shoulders.

I agree with the idea one of them are descendants of joyboy

However the D initial existed long before anyone alive right now was born

Lili who was alive during joy boys time is a D
One of the reasons I myself have doubts about it. As apparently the enemies of Imu and the 20 Kingdoms used the D. as a moniker also during the 100 years of war.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Doesn't it look like he has his swords unsheathed before he jumped in to attack? When he's on Jinbe's shoulders.
It does but aside from that the trajectory of the swords is the same.
They intercept in the middle where Venus blocked.
And we end up with a single slice as seen on the rock against Kuma.

One Piece, once again, its Roger's treasure, not Joy Boys.

People need ti understand that One Piece aint something Roger found, its the treasure Roger left.

One Piece is the name given by the people to all the treasures Roger found and left said many times.

Roger just left it at that last island so people will get interest on the road ponylegliths, aka, find the ancient history at the same time.

10/10 chapter, you know why?? Because...

Yes I'm hype, and no idgaf how you feel about Smoker, my boy is back!!!

Marine Greatness also on deck

We're about to get a Smoya and Drake reunion. SWORD is about to get their shit together.

Also my girl Doll showing what the can do 🤩

It's time for the youngins to put in some work

Super hyped!!!!!

@SUN Smoker Usopp Nami @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @mly90 @Buusatan94
Smoker nearing Admiral level aura ready to decide what he'll do next
Sakazuki is fuming with rage and ready to erupt at any moment
Issho been absent for god knows how long, he should be on edge too
Borsalino faced with a heavy hearted decision
Aramaki is an unhinged force of nature, no idea what he might be up to
Kuzan ruthlessly took down his former mentor and idol
Sengoku is speaking of making a move against Cross Guild

Time for Marine piece, I wholeheartedly wish for everyone to enjoy the upcoming sequences of this manga
It's about to go down
:steef:

Nice chapter, some action from Vice Admirals, old faces, etc.
Post automatically merged:

Smoker nearing Admiral level aura ready to decide what he'll do next
Sakazuki is fuming with rage and ready to erupt at any moment
Issho been absent for god knows how long, he should be on edge too
Borsalino faced with a heavy hearted decision
Aramaki is an unhinged force of nature, no idea what he might be up to
Kuzan ruthlessly took down his former mentor and idol
Sengoku is speaking of making a move against Cross Guild

Time for Marine piece, I wholeheartedly wish for everyone to enjoy the upcoming sequences of this manga
It's about to go down
:steef:

Seems great for Marines.

If Drake is the captain of swords, is he the person who started it?

As it seems Kizaru really thought he became a pirate at Sabady.

So how strong is Drake?

Seems great for Marines.

If Drake is the captain of swords, is he the person who started it?

As it seems Kizaru really thought he became a pirate at Sabady.

So how strong is Drake?
These are my thoughts on Sword/ Drake
It depends on whether sword has a bigger boss behind it, either one of the Admirals or old legends. If not then sword will not be a major participant in what's about to come, Drake is a small fish afterall
Another potential new leader for Sword is Smoker. Smoker is the 6th most powerful marine after Sakazuki, the Admirals and Sengoku, he's in command of 10 battleships manned by 300 men, including 6 different commanders. G5 is the only autonomous branch of MarineHQ.
He's visiting the hospital now, Coby is nothing but an inexperienced child, Drake is mentally broken, and they just lost their hero Garp. Smoker can be this new hero who will live up to the task, he's also their former mentor and senior.
@Adamxero @MarineHQ @SmokedOut