Rate this chapter

Votes: 59 46.5%

Votes: 38 29.9%

Votes: 14 11.0%

Votes: 9 7.1%

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
Great chapter. York confirmed no more stalling

I want Zoro to get the Shodai Kitetsu, need my boy to have one true Saijo O Wazamono before turning it black.

Zoro negged Kaku, negged the strongest seraphim, Ez diffed Lucci, And is now about to fight a Gorosei.

Kizaru was too busy murdering Vegapunk since Luffy failed to protect him and Sanjino was too busy getting stared diffed to do anything to help.
:usoprice:

Any of the gorosei>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any admiral btw
Negged in two piece pinlolo fan, when u stuck inside pinlolo pants u can't read the story so I understand.

Wasn't Sandai Kitetsu a imitation of Nidai Kitetsu made by Sukiyaki? And Nidai was made by Kotetsu and its currently now in Wano.

So there are 3 of those around. Question is who made Nusjuros sword. Did Kotetsu make a 2nd one and Sukiyaki either didnt know or didnt tell.

Or we go full crackpot and Nusjuro is Kotetsu himself.

Unless its another dumb pun with swords.
Sandai
Nidai
Ichidai

And Nusjuro has the very first one.

Wait, wouldnt Ichidai Kitetsu mean along the likes of Great Ogre/Demon Piercer?

Last edited:
Lorepiece automatically a 4.
Giants do not have DFs. Each one should be able to sink a warship by just swimming up to it and puncturing the hull.
Oda, again, deliberately nerfs sea battles.
Yeah i dont vote anymore based on story. Just if some panels are cool.

Treatment of Robot is 1, says nothing, bring nothing to story, being hyped, get one shot
" Im sorry"

Zoro looking good this chapter, seriously more impressive than Luffy
lmao, luffy dogwalked lucci which Zoro had to to go high diff for

fought both Saturn and kizaru and was dog walking them(Saturn is immortal) fought maguey also and bro hasn’t been seriously injured

Zoro launched a named attack to a gorosei who was about to cut the ship and the gorosei still had time to block with one hand and that proves he did better?

you’re pretty dishonest in your takes

Vegapunk's speech is very disappointing.

Also, the guy died without telling us shit about devil fruits.

An absolute fraud.
Fraudpunk has easily become the worst character in OP by far, maybe even worse than Big Meme in terms of both character and design.

Why is the story being told in such a disjointed manner? Is there a reason for this? In the previous chap, Sanji's group and Nosjuro were fighting each other , but without any explanation, Nosjuro suddenly appeared near Nami's group. Isn't this very absurd?
Editors aren't willing to correct Oda anymore, and even if they were, Oda is too stubborn to heed their advice.