One Piece 1117:Mo-

Rate this chapter

Votes: 59 46.5%

Votes: 38 29.9%

Votes: 14 11.0%

Votes: 9 7.1%

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
Good chapter. It's cool to see the Krieg Pirates again, even if they're tucked away in a small panel. It's honestly surprising that they made it to the New World to begin with, although befittingly under the umbrella of the Blackbeard Pirates. Interestingly Gin seems to be using a sword now.

Something about the art in this chapter seems off to me, I can't put my finger on it.

Seems like we'll finally leave the island. If the Egghead Island arc really is about to end, it'll be around the length of Skypiea.

:kata:

Not for powerscaling purposes, but I noticed this Rashomon, even though it's a post-TS improved version over the original, wasn't an iai unlike the original move.

I always thought the iai part gave shishi sonson and rashomon a boost of some kind, and shishishi sonson is still and iai.

He went as far as training the man aiming to dethrone him for 2 years he has always been built different:myman:
Mihawk mocked Zoro thinking he could do it even with training. Yeah, Mihawk is likely all that and a bag of chips.

5/5 chapter: Smoker back. Tashigi gets a couple voice bubbles. Jinbe greatness. Zoro bringing it. Hibari in Sword. But, the lame cliffhanger…

One faced Shanks and got one shotted.
One faced Nusjuro and ended up equal.

Portrayals and feats :endthis:
This seems more like two characters who have conqueror’s haki and plot development for the kitetsu blades. I wouldn’t look much into it as both characters reacted to their swords’ reaction. Oda doesn’t do things for the sake of power scaling as it’s not that kind of manga.

10/10 chapter, you know why?? Because...

Yes I'm hype, and no idgaf how you feel about Smoker, my boy is back!!!

Marine Greatness also on deck

We're about to get a Smoya and Drake reunion. SWORD is about to get their shit together.

Also my girl Doll showing what the can do 🤩

It's time for the youngins to put in some work

Super hyped!!!!!

@SUN Smoker Usopp Nami @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @mly90 @Buusatan94
We can only hope the hype is real, and not another future wet firecracker.

Go cry somewhere else.

No one is blowing a gorosei like this especially Nusjuro who was low diffing everyone in the island:kayneshrug:
Crying give me a break lol
who the fuck did he low dif LMAO .
Man get one attack on sanji after sanji get attack on him and they both okay after each other attack .
Also a Gorosei get blow away so much this arc from Saturn and even Topman and he has strongest defence out of all of them .( don't even try say Nusjuro has better defence when sanji made him bleed from a no name attack )

Lanji was so fast that coudnt do shit vs Lucci
Ask Stussy (bump wasnt even in his awaken form) :willight:
This is low distance. Zoro is fast in low distance (e.g shishi sonson is very fast) and has op reflex at this point

But i'm talking about medium-long distance, he is "slow" he is not even comparable to sanji's speed in fact he needs jinbe's help

Crying give me a break lol
who the fuck did he low dif LMAO .
Man get one attack on sanji after sanji get attack on him and they both okay after each other attack .
Also a Gorosei get blow so much this arc from Saturn and even Topman and he has strongest defence out of all of them .
Well reality is when you accept that anyone can attack and sneak attack but what happen after only matters. Sanji needed help unlike Zoro.
That's a 20 meters monster that Zoro blew away lol. Sometimes it's not hard to just give credits lol.

I remember you guys did the same thing when Zoro countered Fuji's attack even at DR, as usual :milaugh:

At this point, having fear of younkous are pointless. Why kaidou and BM were so feared by WG when they have savage Gorouseis and Holy Knights plus admirals.. they alone can solo the whole crew!!

Well reality is when you accept that anyone can attack and sneak attack but what happen after only matters. Sanji needed help unlike Zoro.
That's a 20 meters monster that Zoro blew away lol. Sometimes it's not hard to just give credits lol.

I remember you guys did the same thing when Zoro countered Fuji's attack even at DR, as usual :milaugh:
Are you really trying say Zoro did not get help when jinbei help him get there with a name attack and then jinbei caught him afterwords.
Also you acting like Zoro not sneak attack and then get block cause Nusjuro was not even paying attention to him or even trying to attack him .
I give Zoro credit cause it a nice feat but like i said if we go by some Zoro fans logic on this board that they use for other characters he would get no credit .
Are you seriously going tell that if if sanji need a boost to speed him up people won't down play his block to high heaven on here .
Nah i call like how i see thing is be here so i can have my fun but if we have a good debated i always give people there credit when due .