News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Wow! According to this Sanji is dominating Asia and Japan while Robin in Latin America in the past few days.
Yeah from what i counted for Luffy, Zoro and Sanji, they will end up the top 3. For the people who are interested (I cared only about them) :
- Japan : Sanji completely led the 1st place between the 18th and 23th, 60 times he was 1st. Followed by Zoro (20 times) and Luffy (15 times).
Overall Podium (total of 1st, 2nd, 3rd) : Sanji > Zoro > Luffy. (That's where Zoro and Luffy filled the gap. Sanji 95 times, Zoro 90 times and Luffy 88 times).

- Asia : Luffy led 58 times the 1st place between the 18th and 23th. Followed by Sanji with 51 times.
Overall Podium : Luffy > Zoro* > Sanji. (Zoro was 90 times in the podium, Sanji 87 times).

- North America : Luffy led 37 times the 1st place between the 18th and 23th. Followed by Zoro with 13 times.
Overall Podium : Luffy > Zoro >> Sanji*. (Completely dominated by Luffy).

- Latin America : Zoro led 23 times the 1st place between the 18th and 23th. Followed by Luffy (13 times) and Sanji (3 times).
Overall Podium : Zoro > Luffy >> Sanji.

- Africa : Zoro led 33 times the 1st place between the 18th and 23th. Followed by Luffy (22 times) and Sanji (9 times).
Overall Podium : Zoro > Sanji > Luffy.

- Middle East : Zoro led 39 times the 1st place between the 18th and 23th. Followed by Luffy (31 times) and Sanji (9 times).

- Oceania : Zoro led 21 times the 1st place between the 18th and 23th. Followed by Luffy (17 times) and Sanji (8 times).
Overall Podium : Zoro > Luffy > Sanji.

- Europe : Zoro led 23 times the 1st place between the 18th and 23th. Followed by Sanji (2 times).
Overall Podium : Zoro >> Luffy* >> Sanji. (Completely dominated by Zoro)

Some precisions :
* means that they were only one hour the 1st in those continents. Zoro in Asia, Sanji in NA and Luffy in Europe.
>> means the character(s) finished twice more on the podium than the next character.

About the differences in the %, ofc I couldn't do it because it's not open to visitors.
It's only about who got the most % in the last 5 days between them.

So this is the downside of 1 hours daily votes eh?

Yeah from what i counted for Luffy, Zoro and Sanji, they will end up the top 3. For the people who are interested (I cared only about them) :
- Japan : Sanji completely led the 1st place between the 18th and 23th, 60 times he was 1st. Followed by Zoro (20 times) and Luffy (15 times).
Overall Podium (total of 1st, 2nd, 3rd) : Sanji > Zoro > Luffy. (That's where Zoro and Luffy filled the gap. Sanji 95 times, Zoro 90 times and Luffy 88 times).

- Asia : Luffy led 58 times the 1st place between the 18th and 23th. Followed by Sanji with 51 times.
Overall Podium : Luffy > Zoro* > Sanji. (Zoro was 90 times in the podium, Sanji 87 times).

- North America : Luffy led 37 times the 1st place between the 18th and 23th. Followed by Zoro with 13 times.
Overall Podium : Luffy > Zoro >> Sanji*. (Completely dominated by Luffy).

- Latin America : Zoro led 23 times the 1st place between the 18th and 23th. Followed by Luffy (13 times) and Sanji (3 times).

- Africa : Zoro led 33 times the 1st place between the 18th and 23th. Followed by Luffy (22 times) and Sanji (9 times).
Overall Podium : Zoro > Sanji > Luffy.

- Middle East : Zoro led 39 times the 1st place between the 18th and 23th. Followed by Luffy (31 times) and Sanji (9 times).

- Oceania : Zoro led 21 times the 1st place between the 18th and 23th. Followed by Luffy (17 times) and Sanji (8 times).
Overall Podium : Zoro > Luffy > Sanji.

- Europe : Zoro led 23 times the 1st place between the 18th and 23th. Followed by Sanji (2 times).
Overall Podium : Zoro >> Luffy* >> Sanji. (Completely dominated by Zoro)

Some precisions :
* means that they were only one hour the 1st in those continents. Zoro in Asia, Sanji in NA and Luffy in Europe.
>> means the character(s) finished twice more on the podium than the next character.

About the differences in the %, ofc I couldn't do it because it's not open to visitors.
It's only about who got the most % in the last 5 days between them.
Man, props to you for taking your time making this list.:cheers: