News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Actually yes. I think Croc also gets the benefit for helping Luffy. Its a common trend, fans dont really like evil antagonists. Thats why Aokiji is so higher than Akainu/Kizaru, even fucking Fuji is above them. Thats why Whitebeard is above Kaido/Big Mom. Katakuri is a good guy, he is more of a protagonist than an antagonist.

The only exception to this norm is Doflamingo. Thats why he is the greatest antagonist of this series ever.
I agree it gives them all a boost. But Kat is like top 10ish. That's some goated shit right there.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not really. He more seems like a mix of Luffy and Blackbeard. Not AS reckless as Luffy but not AS careful as Blackbeard.

Anyway, give “edgy Luffy” a few big moments and a backstory and he’s easily cracking top 10. He really hasn’t had much screen time, we don’t even know his DF, we don’t know much about him, he doesn’t have any big on screen win, and yet he ranked above Oden in his own arc and 2 strawhats. He’s being wasted.
Blackbeard's pretty reckless.

Yeah, I mean, give any character some screen time and a competent backstory and you'll probably break big. Edgy Luffy's nothing special.

Oden was also a buffoon. It's shocking he made it as far as he did.
I honestly expected him and the red scabbards to rank higher than they did given the way they’ve been shoved down readers throats. Not to mention the flashback has been going on in the anime too lol. Yamato being in top ten while Oden doesn’t make top 20 is pretty damn surprising to me.

Lol. I wonder how Oda feels knowing nobody gives a shit about these Wano characters that he’s been shoving down our throats.

Kidd, the guy who Oda refuses to give any big moments to, ranked above Oden. LMAO. So much for that flashback and all that damn Oden wank.
Imagine when Kid will have his 1v1 fight,more anime apparences and flashback

Actually yes. I think Croc also gets the benefit for helping Luffy. Its a common trend, fans dont really like evil antagonists. Thats why Aokiji is so higher than Akainu/Kizaru, even fucking Fuji is above them. Thats why Whitebeard is above Kaido/Big Mom. Katakuri is a good guy, he is more of a protagonist than an antagonist.

The only exception to this norm is Doflamingo. Thats why he is the greatest antagonist of this series ever.
Oda making Katakuri look like a good guy the entire time was kinda weird considering that he murdered 3 guys just for seeing his mouth

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
He might not even need the backstory yet lol. If he finally gets some big moments to shine in this war, I could see him cracking top 15 or 10 by the end of this arc.
Hopefully he'll do some major damage to Big Mom with awakening or advanced CoC.
Post automatically merged:

Or maybe he'll just stab Kaido with that big ass sword in Onigashima

Post automatically merged:

Or maybe he'll just stab Kaido with that big ass sword in Onigashima
For starters, I want to know what his DF name is and what actually his powers are lol. I still can’t believe we don’t know this yet.

Not really. He more seems like a mix of Luffy and Blackbeard. Not AS reckless as Luffy but not AS careful as Blackbeard.

Anyway, give “edgy Luffy” a few big moments and a backstory and he’s easily cracking top 10. He really hasn’t had much screen time, we don’t even know his DF, we don’t know much about him, he doesn’t have any big on screen win, and yet he ranked above Oden in his own arc and 2 strawhats. He’s being wasted.
He's just Sanji 2.0 except a bit stronger.

Made their debut as someone strong and relevant, one was Monster Trio, one had highest bounty among Supernovas.
But now reduced to punching bag and hype tool for their opponent.

Lost his arm against Shanks' underling
Went to WCI but didn't take down any Commander
Kaido's hypetool
Shafted from advanced CoA training in Udon
Shafted from advanced CoC training in Onigashima
Dealt 0 damage against Kaido and Big Mom
Pissed his pants when BM didn't fall to sky
Hera's hypetool

Just imagine if Kidd ends up recruiting 2 scrubs post Wano arc, Ulti and Page One. Yet Luffy recruiting 2 powerhouses, Jinbe and Yamato. 1 more proof that the quality difference among the 2 is like heaven and earth.