News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Guys, stop the Zoro-Sanji war. It doesn't have any sense. Can't you be fan of both?
The only option is to not post anything positive about Sanji, or post anything at all while using a Sanji avatar or signature.

If either of the above happens some Zoro fans will quote you and write something dumb in response.

I like both Sanji and Zoro, and have plenty of posts where i give praise to Zoro, but that doesn't make a difference :kayneshrug:

Zoro was bound to be nr 1 no matter what. Complaining is pointless.
Just accept the greatness of ronin Zorojuro.
We told ya that Wano has signalled the beginning of the age of Zoro.
Wouldn't it be cool if cheating was not easier than ever the one time Zoro has a chance to get that No.1 spot ?

But maybe to some it doesn't really matter how valid the results are as long as they're happy with them :kayneshrug:

It's just odd that i'm the only one here wishing we get a confirmation that you actually can't cheat, so that if Zoro wins no one can say shit about it.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Wouldn't it be cool if cheating was not easier than ever the one time Zoro has a chance to get that No.1 spot ?

But maybe to some it doesn't really matter how valid the results are as long as they're happy with them :kayneshrug:

It's just odd that i'm the only one here wishing we get a confirmation that you actually can't cheat, so that if Zoro wins no one can say shit about it.
Cheating the system is available to just about anyone voting. There's no way of directly quantifying how many of what fans are cheating. And there's no way of telling if/how disingenuous votes are being filtered.

We have too little to go on to be jumping to conclusions.

Cheating the system is available to just about anyone voting. There's no way of directly quantifying how many of what fans are cheating. And there's no way of telling if/how disingenuous votes are being filtered.

We have too little to go on to be jumping to conclusions.
And the uncertainty is shitty to be there.

But once again, i'm the only one around wishing Zoro would win this and he would do it without a shadow of a doubt, so fuck talking about this further.

Some posters are too immature to look beyond an avatar and the narrative they have in their head about how fans of one character or another feel about other characters or can discuss them without feeling some type of way.

M3 taking 23 out of 24 possible Top 3 spots world wide :finally:

This is my post before learning about the spam voting. I was celebrating Zoro being in the first place and the M3 taking the top spots.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Some posters are too immature to look beyond an avatar and the narrative they have in their head about how fans of one character or another feel about other characters or can discuss them without feeling some type of way.
I concur.

But once again, i'm the only one around wishing Zoro would win this and he would do it without a shadow of a doubt, so fuck talking about this further.
By that token, everyone's positions would be in doubt. It's a rabbit hole of uncertainty.

And the uncertainty is shitty to be there.

You keep complaining about Spam Votes, pls tell me, how much do u expect that would make a difference?

Let's say Luffy have 100K Votes, u think Zoro will 200K ???
It's obviously gonna be small difference (compared to entire vote count)

And since it will be small difference, then what it your argument? How does Spamming make any difference among Top 4 Spots

I concur.

By that token, everyone's positions would be in doubt. It's a rabbit hole of uncertainty.
Yeah, but it affects more the one who wins it, if he would have won it anyway.

I'm arguing that it's shitty for Zoro to have this be uncertain if he's meant to win it regardless, but some can't comprehend that.
Post automatically merged:

You keep complaining about Spam Votes, pls tell me, how much do u expect that would make a difference?

Let's say Luffy have 100K Votes, u think Zoro will 200K ???
It's obviously gonna be small difference (compared to entire vote count)

And since it will be small difference, then what it your argument? How does Spamming make any difference among Top 4 Spots
It can be minimal or all the difference in the world depending on how many spam vote, and if they manage to run scripts to do it or they have to do it manually. We have no way to know.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Yeah, but it affects more the one who wins it, if he would have won it anyway.

I'm arguing that it's shitty for Zoro to have this be uncertain if he's meant to win it regardless, but some can't comprehend that.
It's not like it matters. The winner isn't getting some trophy. At best it will be bragging rights for certain posters.

And being frank, Zoro was always the most likely to surpass Luffy in popularity. He has consistently been 2nd to Luffy in all the official polls, and the difference was never that huge. A world wide poll with many more potential voters can easily shift the margins of past results.

It can be minimal or all the difference in the world depending on how many spam vote, and if they manage to run scripts to do it or they have to do it manually. We have no way to know.
U just contradicted yourself, how there is no way to know if it's huge difference?

If let's say there is 500 votes between Zoro & Luffy, you will say it's Spammers Fault? Because it should have been difference of +5k?