Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Only problem is Luffy haki is so strong that prevents half of these scenarios you have presented. CoC can prevent many of these things. Law can't teleport Luffy arbitrarily. And Luffy is not a fool when it comes to fighting.
Don't bother.

Law and Kidd fans are rallying together because Oda bothered to care about portraying the three of them as rivals.

It's completely not like Luffy would Lol diff both of them at the same time:risitavirus:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
Only problem is Luffy haki is so strong that prevents half of these scenarios you have presented. CoC can prevent many of these things. Law can't teleport Luffy arbitrarily. And Luffy is not a fool when it comes to fighting.
If CoC was able to negate Law easily, then Kaido and Big Mom would have done better against him. Law could still teleport himself (I could see Black Mamba countering that though). Law was piercing Big Mom and Kaido, he can pierce Luffy.

thanks
Post automatically merged:

This is actually the smartest thing Oda ever did, and such a FUCKING FANTASTIC use of Buggy. Turning his mercenary business into a bounty hunting business opens up so much.

-The whole world is a giant battle royal now, with everyone hunting Pirates AND Marines
-So many old characters can come back and join Cross guild

People acting like this makes Mihawk look weak are missing the point. A guild isn't a monarchy. Buggy isn't ruling over Mihawk or Crocodile: he's just the face of the Guild, who holds everything together. A guild is: "An association of persons of the same trade or pursuits, formed to protect mutual interests and maintain standards"

Mihawk and Crocodile aren't underlings: they're collaborators. You don't need to become Buggy's underling to join Cross Guild: you just need to bring in the heads of their enemies.

Anyone can join, as long as they are willing to bring a Marine's head in, without joining the organization. This is why the Marines are so fucked, and Buggy is a Yonkou now:

Bounty hunters, Pirates, Nations outside the WG, random poor people: everyone is hunting the Marines now. Buggy turned the world on its head, somehow. Now... the Marines are being hunted. I love this twist so fucking much, Cross Guild is awesome.
This is like the op version of Akatsuki.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@EmperorKinyagi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung how y'all feel about Shanks being able to wash Fujitora and the other admirals by turning off their observation? :cheers: Another serving of "L" juice for the admiral wankers?
Also brb gotta get some pampers for Kizaru and Fujitora, they just saw big daddy Shanks use a little haki and soiled their panties..
Admirals don’t need Haki to defeat Shanks. Big Mom (Shanks’ superior) was defeated without her opponents using Haki lol.

Last edited:
Admirals don’t need Haki to defeat Shanks. Big Mom (Shanks’ superior) was defeated without her opponents using Haki lol.
Both opponents had durability negating techniques which allowed them to harm her by ignoring her tough skin, plus even a laser and shocking her organs weren't enough, they had to move her off the island so she didn't continue fighting. She's nuts, and so is Shanks. Really every Yonko is just a pure beast in stamina durability and strength besides Buggy

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Both opponents had durability negating techniques which allowed them to harm her by ignoring her tough skin, plus even a laser and shocking her organs weren't enough, they had to move her off the island so she didn't continue fighting. She's nuts, and so is Shanks. Really every Yonko is just a pure beast in stamina durability and strength besides Buggy
Kid does not have durability negation, he busted Big Mom up with sheer brute force. He’d probably kill Shanks in one blow tbh. Shanks can’t stand up to rookie level AP, let alone an Admiral lol.

@EmperorKinyagi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung how y'all feel about Shanks being able to wash Fujitora and the other admirals by turning off their observation? :cheers: Another serving of "L" juice for the admiral wankers?
Also brb gotta get some pampers for Kizaru and Fujitora, they just saw big daddy Shanks use a little haki and soiled their panties..
You really think Shanks can turn off everyone's CoO at will

:risicheck:

Kid does not have durability negation, he busted Big Mom up with sheer brute force. He’d probably kill Shanks in one blow tbh. Shanks can’t stand up to rookie level AP, let alone an Admiral lol.
Ik yyou're probably fucking with me but he literally took Kidd's arm lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Ik yyou're probably fucking with me but he literally took Kidd's arm lol.
No, the Red Hair Pirates took Kid’s arm. Shanks is nothing without his crew lol.

Green Bull still sensed Shanks at Wano lol, it’s almost as if this is some bullshit non-canon hype designed to make One Piece’s target audience (monkeys) froth at the mouth like animals lol.

Last edited:
I actually appreciate how Oda's keeping Kid and Law relevant as competitors for the One Piece even if their chances aren't very good compared to Luffy or Blackbeard.

They were allies temporarily and Law, especially formed a strong bond with the Straw Hats, but now they're parting ways cause ultimately they're Pirates and each wants to be Pirate King. Kid going about things his own way, following up on rumours about a person who has info is nice and keeps things interesting (plus he has Killer so it's not surprising they managed to get some info). I think if it were a former Roger Pirate like Scopper Gaban or someone significant from that time-period it would be interesting.

Law seems to either be aware of what Kid knows or has his own info and plans in place. Even if Law doesn't have what it takes to reach Laughtale with his cool (ie solo), I'm sure Luffy wouldn't mind showing him what's on Laughtale when the time comes kinda like Roger being open to giving Newgate info.

I'm loving all the different factions in place at the moment and stuff's really heating up. Cross Guilde is already crazy hype. Dragon's one of the last, really hyped dudes that has yet to show off, don't disappoint.

I'm looking forward to more interesting developments and hype reveals (Vegapunk for example).