Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
No, the Red Hair Pirates took Kid’s arm. Shanks is nothing without his crew lol.
Post automatically merged:

Green Bull still sensed Shanks at Wano lol, it’s almost as if this is some bullshit non-canon hype designed to make One Piece’s target audience (monkeys) froth at the mouth like animals lol.
Shanks made three admirals shit themselves just by him self

So thanks to Sawyer's review of the chapter i just found out there's an official map of the OP world out there and it already has the islands that Luffy, Kid and Law are going to and i had no idea it existed lol

This means that, unless Luffy changes his mind, it would go like this:
- Straw Hats go to Sphinx island (Whitebeard's birthplace).
- Kid goes to Elbaf
- Law goes to Hachinosu/Fullalead

So thanks to Sawyer's review of the chapter i just found out there's an official map of the OP world out there and it already has the islands that Luffy, Kid and Law are going to and i had no idea it existed lol

- Kid goes to Elbaf
Damn. Hope it doesn't go like this, i wanted Elbaf...

- Kid goes to Elbaf
Whoever made the video flipped Hachinosu and Elbaf, or at least they don't align with the Japanese names.

Damn. Hope it doesn't go like this, i wanted Elbaf...
Of course we are going to Elbaf. If anything, it implies Luffy has to travel to all 3, while Kid has to do 2, while Law only has 1. Technically, if Elbaf is last before Lodestar, then everyone has to go to Elbaf, implied by this:

And no, imo the anime incorrectly labeled that island as Lodestar before the Arrow/X, when the X is supposed to be Lodestar.

Yeah i noticed that after posting this.
That would mean Law chose Elbaf while Kid chose Hachinosu but Luffy still gets Sphinx.
Maybe we'll get a short plot regarding Weevil there before moving on, with Marco travelling with the SHs to get there.
True, that's where he was heading before he was attacked by the Marines. Plus that -> Hachinosu could give more Blackbeard characterization for sure. I'm definitely curious as to what is next for sure, especially the plot

- Kid goes to Elbaf
Isn't WB and Ace's graves there? Would give great chance for Luffy ... and Yamato to pay homage to our fav donut