Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Is Law trolling or just dumb? The most direct route only matters if the last poneglyph is at Lodestar. Not to mention this assumes that all three crews have all three of the currently known poneglyphs. However, it looks like Law only gave Wano's to Kid. So unless they sneakily copied one, Law needs to backtrack to WCI and Kid needs to find Zou on top of the missing fourth.

They also need either a member of the three eyed tribe (Pudding currently hasn't awakened her ability), someone with the voice of all things, a member of the Kozuki family, or a survivor of Ohara. Since an eternal pose was a plot in a movie, I don't think it would appear in the manga.

Additionally if they run into Blackbeard, Kid and Law are screwed. So why are Law and Kid so smug?
:kaidowhat:

Oh my gawd
People are seriously saying mihawk made buggy younkou
The person who himself was a warlord, how in the world he can make someone younkou???
And if he can make someone younkou why shouldn't he became younkou in all those years???

Oh my gawd
People are seriously saying mihawk made buggy younkou
The person who himself was a warlord, how in the world he can make someone younkou???
And if he can make someone younkou why shouldn't he became younkou in all those years???
Lol his status as a fighter was near the yonkos, even wb acknowledged him, he didn't care for trivial stuff, the wg got surprised when he wanted to fight in Marineford

Lol his status as a fighter was near the yonkos, even wb acknowledged him, he didn't care for trivial stuff, the wg got surprised when he wanted to fight in Marineford
Oh yes he was a rival to shanks 20 years ago, he fought with vista and crocodile in mf
Man I know mihawk is strong I would say he can defeat an admiral at most but only mihawk joining made buggy a younkou is bs

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Is Law trolling or just dumb? The most direct route only matters if the last poneglyph is at Lodestar. Not to mention this assumes that all three crews have all three of the currently known poneglyphs. However, it looks like Law only gave Wano's to Kid. So unless they sneakily copied one, Law needs to backtrack to WCI and Kid needs to find Zou on top of the missing fourth.

They also need either a member of the three eyed tribe (Pudding currently hasn't awakened her ability), someone with the voice of all things, a member of the Kozuki family, or a survivor of Ohara. Since an eternal pose was a plot in a movie, I don't think it would appear in the manga.

Additionally if they run into Blackbeard, Kid and Law are screwed. So why are Law and Kid so smug?
:kaidowhat:
Oda trying his best to create a rivalry when both Law and Kidd are so inferior to Luffy is painful to see :kobeha:

I thought this was most likely for a while, but Oda pushed Carrot too much in Whole Cake.

Also, there's the whole Luffy and his 12 disciples/Christianity thing, which is becoming more likely.

Four current people fit Straw Hat criteria:
-Wanting to join the crew
-Traveling with and fighting with the crew

Vivi, Carrot, Tama, and Yamato.

If they joined, we get 13 total: Luffy is Jesus, and Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Vivi, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Carrot, Tama, and Yamato are the disciples (with Blackbeard ending up with a crew of 13 to fight them, as well). Aokiji will be Blackbeard's Judas, not sure about the Straw Hats, though. Imagine if Carrot joined the crew, then betrayed them.
If she joins the Grand Fleet as the Minks crew's Captain, she could be at the origin of the Grand Fleet incident announced by Oda. It would fit with your betraying argument but I think she will just help the Straw Hats by leading Zou during the final war.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Oda trying his best to create a rivalry when both Law and Kidd are so inferior to Luffy is painful to see :kobeha:
Eh. Law could beat Luffy in a fight on a good day. Few Pirates have a greater knowledge of Luffy's abilities, weaknesses/flaws, and personality, and Law is incredibly intelligent. Law can cause internal damage that bypasses all of Luffy's defenses, and can teleport to counter Luffy's speed. If Law can seriously injure Big Mom internally, his Kroom would mess Luffy up.

I imagine we will get Luffy vs Law at some point, and Law will do better than many think.

And then there's Kid. Yeah. Kid is just not there yet. I honestly think that's what Oda meant with showing Kid stealing Law's glory vs Big Mom: as of now, Kid is only here because of others. Kid has yet to do something to put him on Luffy/Law's level, to me.

Eh. Law could beat Luffy in a fight on a good day. Few Pirates have a greater knowledge of Luffy's abilities, weaknesses/flaws, and personality, and Law is incredibly intelligent. Law can cause internal damage that bypasses all of Luffy's defenses, and can teleport to counter Luffy's speed. If Law can seriously injure Big Mom internally, his Kroom would mess Luffy up.
Only problem is Luffy haki is so strong that prevents half of these scenarios you have presented. CoC can prevent many of these things. Law can't teleport Luffy arbitrarily. And Luffy is not a fool when it comes to fighting.