Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
MID AF CHAPTER
Spoilers were legit better than this, a bunch of nothing happened here and we only got 1 panel of Cross Guild
This panel was neat though
This is the kind of chapter you don't read spoilers for. There's no action only reveals and some banter.

@Thread
Yamato ruined the entire vibe entering with Oden tipriding right on cue. Turned maybe a good chapter into a mid chapter with one panel.

But who did they force? Smoothie? Snack? Cracker?
It doesn't make sense...but most probably cracker.
Katakuri and Smoothie were not in tottoland(it was mentioned they came there after a long time or something). We know Cracker came cleaned up stuff. Snack was the only one left. So I believe Urouge and Kid were fighting him and got stuff(maybe kid first then Urouge completed the job)

This is the kind of chapter you don't read spoilers for. There's no action only reveals and some banter.

@Thread
Yamato ruined the entire vibe entering with Oden tipriding right on cue. Turned maybe a good chapter into a mid chapter with one panel.
Yeah I thought it would be better based on spoilers instead we got Momo running around
So far Oda didn’t progress Yamato‘s character, Oden act is here to stay
At least Wano’s over lol

Last edited:
I noticed Oda did another one of those number clues in the cover again with Niji, Ichiji, Yonji and Reiju's capes.

2-1-4-0

If you interpret the unorthodox zero as the number to be left out, you'll be led down the rabbit holes of Chapters 214 and 412.

For Chapter 412 oddly enough there's another three number sequence using the cover. However, oddly enough Crocodile is also seen here while being featured in the current chapter, and Mr. 1 is blatantly wearing the number 1, while Mr. 2 for some reason has a 3 on his top. Using the obvious numbers displayed in order you'd be sent to Chapter 331. Oddly enough, the Cover is just a giant mole called Dirt/Earth Boss, but there is a red sun on his helmet. This same sun symbol was seen most recently on Zoro's festival kimono, as well as on a Color Spread in Chapter 352 when Pluton was first mentioned. By drawing this parallel between Zoro and the Earth Boss, is Oda trying to say the Earth Boss digging a tunnel connecting Arabasta to Ukkari Hot-Spring Island means Zoro will open the borders of Wano? Thus connecting Wano to the rest of the world?

Chapter 214 is literally just a parallel between Yamato and Vivi before they decide to officially join.

It's crazy how this is definitely not just a simple coincidence. Proof is in Chapter 331's SBS Volume 35, you wouldn't connect these crazy clues back then unless you've reached past the halfway point of the story. Oda highlights a question where the kanji for morning can be made to look like a clown face. This is interesting, because the eyes used for the clown are the same shape as Zoro's left eye scar. Morning sounds like "Asa" and this could be a play on the word "Asura". So Asura could actually mean Asa-"Ra".
Ra is the ancient Egyptian god of the sun who ruled the sky, earth and the underworld. One of the biggest clues supporting this is Enel's hefty cover story series depicting an ancient drawing of an Egyptian looking character with three dangling objects by their ears similar in looks to Zoro's three earrings. Looking back this same character is also standing on an object that looks like it could be a warship like Pluton.

There's much more than meets the eye in the next couple chapters. My guess from going down this mole hole is we'll see it happen in Chapter 1059. There's no way nothing happens when the Straw Hats are docked at Tokage Port where the recent underwater volcano erupted due to Kaidou and Big Mom.

As I was saying in another thread, it's interesting to have a new "Sanji" from a character who never actually fit the description until he fit it perfectly.

This will have a follow up and I can almost guarantee that they'll spark up at the same time in opposition.