One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters
I hated Weevil and his mom on their first appearance! I still don't really like them but at least they are interesting.
Me too, I didn't even think that the author would bring them back to the plot again
Post automatically merged:

Of course it's fun for me to criticize Zoro, but it's just starting to get boring. Although certain fans of Zoro are just infuriating, I'll be honest:few:

If Weevil is a clone, not a naturally born child, that implies Ms. Buckin had genetic samples of Whitebeard.

So... maybe that's how she got into MADS?

"Hey, Vegapunk... I'll give you Rocks' toenail if you let me into your science group! Full of Lineage Tractor, or whatever it is!"

:whitepress:
I kinda doubt that Vegapunk made Weevil back in MADS day. I think he may be the effect of trying to clone a dead individual

CoC: Color of Clowns

Where are you... Karoo-sama?
β€Ž
Ooohhh, I love that theory!

Initially I thought Weevil & Miss Bakkin are just lame liars and are as close to WB as fake SH to real ones, but once Miss Bakkin connections to MADS and Rocks were revealed, it started to make sense.

Miss Bakkin still is most likely lying that she was WB's one true love, but Weevil's being WB's clone makes so much sense

edited the little brain fart, fake SH do know each other and actually are a crew albeit pathetic as hell
She's gonna try to bribe Vegapunk into claiming Weevil has Whitebeard's DNA, without mentioning Whitebeard didn't give the DNA willingly.
:tchpepe:

The Egyptians had a strong tendency to differentiate clearly between Sun and Moon, on the one hand (often called β€œthe two luminaries”), and the five planets (visible to the naked eye, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn), on the other. At least for the late (demotic) phase of the Egyptian language, the term the (five) living stars is clearly attested as a specific term for the planets.
at least one source links Saturn with the Sun god, Mars with Miysis, Mercury with Thot, Venus with Horus, son of Isis, and Jupiter with Amun,

Last edited: