One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters
Yes, and at the same time there's a narrator's box about disappearance of Vegapunk, so I think they will have to leave without him.

Maybe Kuma's powers are involved somehow? Maybe ancient tech? I hope he doesn't die yet, even though he has some death flags, it's too soon!
I feel like Punk is going to be killed by Saturn, but since the WG controls the press now that Morgan’s is on the run they’ll claim that Straw Hat Luffy led to the disappearance of Vegapunk.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It is clear from the panel that both Weevil and his mother are saying goodbye, Green bull has absolutely not defeated anyone here otherwise there would be no reason for Oda to create a cliffhanger like that and hide again from how GB defeats him or even a line stating that he really lost in combat.

As a matter of fact, Weevil is fine and is even talking to his mother.

It looks bad for Green Bull because:

- Goes into combat with exhausted scabbards, and covered in bandages, uses something that looks like his awakened form insinuating that he is not holding back, Oda creates a scenario in which Yamato and the other characters need to be at the mercy of orders from Momo and whether they act or not depends on Momo, even so initially the GB was subjugated by Yamato Base who did not even have the luxury of entering his hybrid form or using any named attack, the same applies to the rest of the retainers.

(Finished the match without defeating anyone relevant in terms of power, Raizou and Shinobu are the two weakest of the group).

- He is humiliated by an aspiring Kaido who didn't even know how to use his powers correctly.

- Defeat King and Queen who were exhausted according to Shanks and on top of that injured, we saw Marco who is known to have an exceptional cure covered by Bandage when Luffy was watching Momo's confrontation vs Admiral GB, Luffy himself who has an awakened DF he was also covered in bandages, so we can say that King and Queen, in addition to being exhausted, without their main combat tools, and recovering from injuries, they could even be trapped and in handcuffs.

- And now he simply goes to the island of the deceased Whitebeard while Marco is not there and surrounds Weevil with the numbers (Gb had the biggest numbers) and finally how he managed to make Weevil surrender is unknown but the evidence points and us says Weevil didn't lose in combat and it reeks of GB cowardice here.

- Is humiliated by Shanks and openly declares to fear Kaidou.

Yes, and at the same time there's a narrator's box about disappearance of Vegapunk, so I think they will have to leave without him.

Maybe Kuma's powers are involved somehow? Maybe ancient tech? I hope he doesn't die yet, even though he has some death flags, it's too soon!
Nah i wouldnt look too deep into this translation. Its not great. Other translators just mention that hes currently missing. We'll likely get back to him and bonney next chapter wherever they are on the island