One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters
Those "self-proclaimed" scientist and "freeloader" make me wonder if Miss Bakkin was any good as a pirate and a scientist, and also brings a question why clone her and not somebody else?

Also, it makes me sure that Stussy most likely has some genetic modifications, not a DF, and is a lot more enhanced compared to the base Miss Bakkin ..

Those "self-proclaimed" scientist and "freeloader" make me wonder if Miss Bakkin was any good as a pirate and a scientist, and also brings a question why clone her and not somebody else?

Also, it makes me sure that Stussy most likely has some genetic modifications, not a DF, and is a lot more enhanced compared to the base Miss Bakkin ..
Probably Stussy needed somewhere to go and MADS found her. Vegapunks altruism led him to take her in and she β€œdecided to help” probably just get in the way.

So to make her useful they used her as the test subject

I'm actually wondering how she ended up in MADS in the first place:memehm:
Maybe she digs blondes and was Queen's groupie/Judge's side meal after Rocks split up and WB disappeared from her life? Or there was a MADS requirement "need a female to experiment on fill the diversity and inclusion quota at our lab" ? 🀣

Joking aside, based on Stussy's appearance she was a looker at younger age, so she could charm her way into the lab?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
β€Ž
Probably Stussy needed somewhere to go and MADS found her. Vegapunks altruism led him to take her in and she β€œdecided to help” probably just get in the way.

So to make her useful they used her as the test subject
If Weevil is a clone, not a naturally born child, that implies Ms. Buckin had genetic samples of Whitebeard.

So... maybe that's how she got into MADS?

"Hey, Vegapunk... I'll give you Rocks' toenail if you let me into your science group! Full of Lineage Tractor, or whatever it is!"

:whitepress:

If Weevil is a clone, not a naturally born child, that implies Ms. Buckin had genetic samples of Whitebeard.

So... maybe that's how she got into MADS?

"Hey, Vegapunk... I'll give you Rocks' toenail if you let me into your science group! Full of Lineage Tractor, or whatever it is!"

The:whitepress:

Ooohhh, I love that theory!

Initially I thought Weevil & Miss Bakkin are just lame liars and are as close to WB as fake SH to real ones, but once Miss Bakkin connections to MADS and Rocks were revealed, it started to make sense.

Miss Bakkin still is most likely lying that she was WB's one true love, but Weevil's being WB's clone makes so much sense

edited the little brain fart, fake SH do know each other and actually are a crew albeit pathetic as hell