One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters
Bonney has been kind of annoying throughout the arc lol

She almost gets herself killed by fake Kuma, lets her emotions get the best of her, tries to kill Vegapunk multiple times and has now gone missing along with him.

She hasn’t contributed anything besides madness. :kobeha:
In exchange we have the panels of her ass and her doing a split in the air.

I am not here too often so pardon me if I miss if things have been brought up before. :neesama:

Recent chapter makes me consider a few things which I assume others may have noticed.
But just for the sake of the topic:
I believe we can all agree that it's no coincidence we have a guy called Saturn while we have Poseidon, Pluton and Uranus.
And if they are here, it seems only natural we have other big names of Greco-roman origin. We even have a sun god!

But one I believe, I see little discussion of.

Even Earth has a name and you can pick one between Gaea (or Gaia) and Terra. Both goddesses and you technically see them as the origin of "Mother Earth". You are also free to look up that it's a deep connection to fruit too. Whether or not this DF related, who knows.

But I firmly believe if we somehow do get all the big names like Mars for instance, it would seem fitting we can end up with someone carrying the name of Earth. And, I am not sure even if Oda would stick to some precision and keep the "Earth" to be female like in the myths but let us assume he does, who could that possible be?
Maybe Imu itself or a character we have yet to meet.

And, I am sure we can cross out some questionable matter, like how Uranus was both the son and husband of Gaia.